PDA

View Full Version : Eating disorder kinder thing.

Revis
18-10-2005, 08:11 PM
Since I restarted school after the holidays, I haven't really been eating, just like one meal a day for the past 6ish weeks. When I try to eat something before school, I just throw up during first lesson, and this has happened to me the last few days. When I try to eat something at lunch I just take a bite, feel sick and throw it away. I've given up with lunch and breakfast now, but I feel really sick if I don't eat and really sick if I do.

Helps alot when I'm also really depressed, i'm cutting myself, smoking, trying anything to try and feel better. My mates are really awesome and trying to help, but they only try at times when i'm too ****ed off to want to listen.

It's really starting to affect me and I really want to be able to eat again without throwing up. Anyone had something along the same lines?

Eamonn
18-10-2005, 08:13 PM
Would'nt call it a proper eating disorder because you eat and feel sick and then get sick you dont make yourself sick go see your GP

Revis
18-10-2005, 08:15 PM
Would'nt call it a proper eating disorder because you eat and feel sick and then get sick you dont make yourself sick go see your GP
It's an eating disorder in the sense that I can't eat. My mum (who's a nurse) said it was pointless to see a GP, as he'll either tell me to try and eat or do tests, and she thinks the problem is physcological or something.

Eamonn
18-10-2005, 08:20 PM
I would'nt say its Physcological if you feel sick after you eat and dont intentally [sp?] make yourself sick

Mentor
18-10-2005, 08:22 PM
ok, first point would be, smokeing will take away your appetite and is one of the things that does make people stop eating.
Secondly sounds like u have some issues, possibly try and see a counciller of some sort would be my advice, since it sounds like its more in your head than a phyiscal aleiment

Victimized
18-10-2005, 08:46 PM
If your cutting yourself surely that would be the thing that is making you sick coz ur loosing blood?

Revis
18-10-2005, 08:48 PM
If your cutting yourself surely that would be the thing that is making you sick coz ur loosing blood?
Most of them only trickle blood, not much. The smoking, I only had like 7, over 2 weeks, that didn't help me either. I might go see my year head about it, even though I don't think I'll be able to listen to the same thing again...

Victimized
18-10-2005, 08:53 PM
Oh okay i was just thinking that if you were loosing quite abit of blood then it could be making you weaker and then feeling sick.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!