PDA

View Full Version : Helpies

Reeceykins
19-10-2005, 02:00 PM
:( Ok, This is probs stupid, I know. But.. I wanna self harm :(

HELP!! :'(

$@m
19-10-2005, 02:27 PM
Well I know a few but I am not going to tell you. Are you have problems at school or home or something? Are you depressed? Try talking to a friend or an adult you trust.

Whatever you do, do not attempt to harm yourself as you can cause serious damage.

YellowParasol
19-10-2005, 02:31 PM
You shouldn't Self Harm yourself, if you do it in a wrong way then you'll basically be finished..

Eamonn
19-10-2005, 03:17 PM
I would give you sympathy but its just stupid and pathetic if your going to self harm why not just kill yourself , if people selfharm there just selfish and may aswell not live

ilovejordan
19-10-2005, 04:46 PM
I would give you sympathy but its just stupid and pathetic if your going to self harm why not just kill yourself , if people selfharm there just selfish and may aswell not live
:l
I used to

Will
20-10-2005, 02:40 PM
:l
I used to

What's the point in self harming?!

Eamonn
20-10-2005, 04:16 PM
Well its pathetic the cowards way out , a cry for attention because there so pathetic they cant face up to there problems and sort them out =l

Will
20-10-2005, 05:30 PM
Well its pathetic the cowards way out , a cry for attention because there so pathetic they cant face up to there problems and sort them out =l

Yer right

Maybe they have a problem?

:Bleh
25-10-2005, 10:16 AM
Thats not really very nice, i don't agree with self harm as it can do serious damage but i undestand why people do it, i figured out that i tak my problems through with a few or only one trusted friend and then cry, it gets away my problems for a while..

Aliness
26-10-2005, 08:33 PM
I know Ive done this myself alot of times [waits for rude comment]
and when I think back, Peoples say '' Its not doing any good, Youre just being stupid'' and Yeah, I guess there right, but it takes away stress in a kind of weird way. Ill never do it again [well Im plannign not to]
You get so many unschexi scars and feel like a reatard.
Not a kewl thing to do.
I had the feeling <3
and the stoopid teachers send me to the counciller YAY :p
Good luck, <333

NekkLe
26-10-2005, 08:40 PM
As some have allready noted, I don't think its so good to self harm, I have my own comments too but I do not wish to say.
If your stressed, exercise, physical exercise helps relieve stress.
And don't do it just because 'emo's' do it.

Laura.
27-10-2005, 03:16 PM
My mate used to do this.
She now regrets it because she did it for stupid things like; she could never be with someone.
She also regrets it because she has a few scars on her arms and legs.

Ways To Not Self Harm

If you are stressed then go outside and go for walks and bike rides to take your mind off things.

Tell someone - Parent, Friend, Teacher And So On..
Go and see your local GP (General Practitioner)
Read books or do other things to take your mind off it.

I Hope This Has Helped A Bit....

brunojrthechao
28-10-2005, 12:59 PM

Couldnt agree with you more

Pulchritudinous
29-10-2005, 09:42 AM
Self-harming is selfish, don't you realise you'll be harming the people who love you on the inside!
I suggest you simply stop feeling sorry for yourself.

ilovejordan
29-10-2005, 01:06 PM
Lolz so i used to be pathetic?
Maybe its a sub concious way of letting people know your feelings but the thing is it makes you feel in control etc. So yeah if u say that at least have something to back it up cos when my nan died i went into deep depression and thats not a problem you'll probs say its just life but i adored who so i'd sthu eamonn before u offend someone

[Im trying not to offend you :(]

mynameishelen!
29-10-2005, 01:13 PM
One of my friends used to self harm and I don't think it's attention seeking at all. If it was she wouldn't have done her best to hide that she was doing it, it's just a way some people cope with stress, you shouldn't call them cowards.

ilovejordan
29-10-2005, 01:14 PM
Yeah i used to hide it and be scared of people finding out

Eamonn
29-10-2005, 01:19 PM
Lolz so i used to be pathetic?
Maybe its a sub concious way of letting people know your feelings but the thing is it makes you feel in control etc. So yeah if u say that at least have something to back it up cos when my nan died i went into deep depression and thats not a problem you'll probs say its just life but i adored who so i'd sthu eamonn before u offend someone

[Im trying not to offend you :(]
Yea if you self harmed then you use to be pathetic

Vitality
29-10-2005, 01:20 PM
when i used to get really depressed i used to self harm...
but trust me you dont want to do it
i dont do it any more since i went to do some counceling [sp]
its all better now :D
anyway DONT DO IT ... it hurts :rolleyes:

ilovejordan
29-10-2005, 01:20 PM
Yea if you self harmed then you use to be pathetic
Charming..
Y'no if one of your mates self harmed would u call them pathetic if it was like your best mate?

when i used to get really depressed i used to self harm...
but trust me you dont want to do it
i dont do it any more since i went to do some counceling [sp]
its all better now :D
anyway DONT DO IT ... it hurts :rolleyes:
After a while u dont feel the pain as much..

Rebecca
29-10-2005, 01:29 PM
ROFLLL oh well x] on thursday me and my friedns were drawing our names on our arms with our compasses.. is tht self harming?

Eamonn
29-10-2005, 01:30 PM
Well Cassie my nan an pap have died i did'nt self harm , my mums lost both her parents she did'nt self harm , i know friends who have lost there parent(s) they did'nt self harm

NekkLe
29-10-2005, 01:32 PM
ROFLLL oh well x] on thursday me and my friedns were drawing our names on our arms with our compasses.. is tht self harming?
I think thats just plain stupid :p if theres no meaning to it than laughter, then yeh, tis silly ;)

ilovejordan
29-10-2005, 01:51 PM
Well Cassie my nan an pap have died i did'nt self harm , my mums lost both her parents she did'nt self harm , i know friends who have lost there parent(s) they did'nt self harm
It depends how close to them u r..
How emotionaly strong you are etc.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!