PDA

View Full Version : So Many Rares!!!

Meellly
19-10-2005, 03:15 PM
*The choice of rare coming out on monday.

*The black rollers

*The Habboween Furni

*The smoke machine

Wo0o0o0o0o0o! *So many rares!!!!!*:eusa_danc

Repetitive thread closed by Seacat (Super Moderator) Please check for other threads similar before creating your own.

--ss--
19-10-2005, 03:17 PM
already been psoted.

yeah so many rares .

i thought the throne would never come out :S

mark aka dionysus should have just put the normal cat rares in not rares that are hotelmanager gifts.

Matt.
19-10-2005, 03:17 PM
I was going to go for the petal patch but then i seen Orb of Doom :s i av never heard of that so i choosen it. What is it? Any one got a pic of it?

--ss--
19-10-2005, 03:19 PM
I was going to go for the petal patch but then i seen Orb of Doom :s i av never heard of that so i choosen it. What is it? Any one got a pic of it?

this is the 2nd time i hear about it. the 1st time i hear about it was when it was 1 on one of the furni charts a cople of weeks ago.

cocaine
19-10-2005, 03:21 PM
I thought they never said the Throne will be released? If so, the Rare Values will go down the drain -.- I wonder what the Orb of Doom is, however, it sounds cool!

Meellly
19-10-2005, 03:23 PM
I think maybe on the forum should do a poll, then we'll have some idea of which rare will be coming out.

Barmi
19-10-2005, 05:32 PM
I really don't understand you, because the black rollers, halloween furni, and smoke machine are already in the catalogue... Do you mean they will be removed from the catalogue on Monday? Methinks smoke machine will be this Friday, and rollers in about a weeks time?

adidas™
19-10-2005, 06:05 PM
already been psoted.

yeah so many rares .

i thought the throne would never come out :S

mark aka dionysus should have just put the normal cat rares in not rares that are hotelmanager gifts.

yes same ere, and it shouldnt come out either : loads of people will leave and it will totaly mess up trading wise

burton-x
19-10-2005, 06:06 PM
This has all been posted on many threds :S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!