PDA

View Full Version : so depressed :(

From First To Last
19-10-2005, 08:31 PM
ill tell you why, my mum and dad split up not long ago, like last summer, and the divorce pers have just gone through, and we have to share our money with our dad, so we dont have enough money to live in this house no more, it holds so many memories but we have to get a smaller one now, i just wish this was all a dream.:(

NekkLe
19-10-2005, 08:36 PM
ill tell you why, my mum and dad split up not long ago, like last summer, and the divorce pers have just gone through, and we have to share our money with our dad, so we dont have enough money to live in this house no more, it holds so many memories but we have to get a smaller one now, i just wish this was all a dream.:(

This might not be totally helpfull but your going to have to learn to deal with the situation. At times like these you have to keep focused, be confident towards your family.
My parents are split, I had to help out alot. Letting things like this scenario get you down will make you depressed, your in the middle and you need to think about what you can do to help out.

burton-x
19-10-2005, 08:36 PM
:(
I really don't know what to say on a forum, but sorry to hear :S

From First To Last
19-10-2005, 08:39 PM
This might not be totally helpfull but your going to have to learn to deal with the situation. At times like these you have to keep focused, be confident towards your family.
My parents are split, I had to help out alot. Letting things like this scenario get you down will make you depressed, your in the middle and you need to think about what you can do to help out.

i know me and my sister always try to help out with my mum mainly cause my dad left her, i also help with my dad, but its hard though to sleep at night knowing ill have to move from my favourite house ive ever had.

ITradeRSforHabo
19-10-2005, 08:41 PM
My parents spilt..I used to have a brother and a sister but my sister doesnt wanna talk to me no more cuz i didnt go to her wedding cuz i wanted to avoid my mother cuz when i was 12 she kiked me out of her house for no reason..my brother left my dads house cuz he thinks my mom bought him a car when my mom is super poor and now all i have left in my family is my dad :(

NekkLe
19-10-2005, 08:47 PM
i know me and my sister always try to help out with my mum mainly cause my dad left her, i also help with my dad, but its hard though to sleep at night knowing ill have to move from my favourite house ive ever had.

Your 11, you shouldn't have to worry so much, I'm sure your parents can sort this matter out themselves. By helping, I mean look after your sister, help your mum with the cleaning.
Worrying so much that you can hardly sleep isn't doing good to your health. Leave it to the grown ups and do your bit and life should be better :)

#NekkLe

Flauvo
19-10-2005, 08:50 PM
I have never been in this situation fortunatly but at times like these you have to be strong. Never think that everything is bad. Moving to another house might be a good move for you and your family. Keep your head up and keep being strong:)

Rachi
19-10-2005, 08:54 PM
Ago doesnt matter "/
EVeryone has feelings

NekkLe
20-10-2005, 10:50 AM
Ago doesnt matter "/
EVeryone has feelings
Eh...Speak à le English?:eusa_eh:

$@m
20-10-2005, 11:11 AM

How do you know that house will always be your favourite? Your new house could be just as good if not better.

brunojrthechao
20-10-2005, 12:18 PM
bah get over it.

Atleast your moms still alive

Atleast your pearents dont fight when they get divorsed.

Bef
20-10-2005, 12:24 PM
This bugs me, depression is a actual illness. When people say "Oo im so depressed, my dad shouted at me" they dont have a clue what depression is. Sounds like your going through a tough time. But if you seriously think you have depression then go to the docters they can arrange councilling and stuff. Your to young for anti depressants but theres other ways they can help. If your only using the word depressed to over exagerate then you have to realise, its an actual illness. Where you can barely sleep, your whole world has collapsed around you, you can barely leave the house without having a panic attack, you contemplate suicide all the time. Your whole body aches. Your body is exhausted because of all the crying you have done. You cry yourself to sleep every night. You hurt yourself to try and take your mind off your problems. You wish to be someone else, somewhere else. To be happy.
From someone who grew up in council flats or foster care the best part of her life, i cant really symphaphise with the house thing.

From First To Last
20-10-2005, 07:38 PM
bah get over it.

Atleast your moms still alive

Atleast your pearents dont fight when they get divorsed.

your not very sympathetic

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!