PDA

View Full Version : PETITION FOR NO THRONE IN CATALOGUE!

:Alpha
19-10-2005, 09:49 PM
Your invited to sign this petition.
http://www.petitiononline.com/Throne/
No Throne In catalogue!!!
Pass the word...!!!

Joe118
19-10-2005, 10:02 PM
I would sign it but it wont have any effect on the final outcome, the only thing thats going to do that is the actual poll on the homepage.

About your signature: If you don't want the throne in the catalouge then you should be voting for another rare because "Orb of doom" is a joke choice that probably wont even be counted...

:Alpha
19-10-2005, 10:04 PM
i dont want any rares on catalogue.. + if the petition got lot of signature.. Ill send it to habbo..

CustomHabbo
19-10-2005, 10:07 PM
lol ill sign it

Joe118
19-10-2005, 10:15 PM
i dont want any rares on catalogue.. + if the petition got lot of signature.. Ill send it to habbo..

The point of a petition is when you have no real say in a matter so you sign it to give your opinion then present it to the company, in this case there is a POLL allowing you to vote so you get to have your say, which defeats the purpose of a petition.

You don't want any rares in the catalouge? Well thats one of their main sources of income (catalouge rares) and without them they'd sturggle financially, so would you prefer habbo just closed?

GommeInc
19-10-2005, 10:25 PM
As if this petition will go any where near Habbo Staff, they will just place it as Spam and pointless.

I doubt the Throne will be released, ione, Jibbi and Callie all agreed not to release it, and there is no proof that it will be.

Unsuspected
20-10-2005, 12:41 AM
No matter how big the petition grows, Habbo won't listen to it, they do what ALL the habbo's want as 1, not just what the rich snooty habbo's that want to keep the throne rares. I can pretty much garentee that habbo will end up releasing the throne because that is the best thing on the list. It's understandable that releasing the throne in the catalouge will destroy it's rare value, thus making many richy richy's angry and less rich, oh boo hoo, some habbo's feel great just to have shoes and your angry beacause your shoe doesn't shine like they used to (sort of speak)? You're still rich so get over it, if I was allowed I would have added many bad words to this post.

Achieve
20-10-2005, 05:59 PM
*Signs* No throne in Catalogue >:(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!