PDA

View Full Version : New Nav. Love it or hate it?

Sketti
22-10-2004, 02:04 PM
I personally hate it, it's been laggier on habbo since they got it in, its hard to move from room to room. And it doesn't tell you how many people are in a room!

_Olam_
22-10-2004, 04:58 PM
I remain indifferent to it. It's a lot easier to see a range of Private Rooms now, and there are some new designs.

Well lets just say I wouldn't give it a free ride home, that generally sums up my feelings.

Trance
22-10-2004, 05:07 PM
I think it evens out, I suppose.
Like Mr. Olam said, there's now a wide variety of private rooms to check out and when you want to find a particular room, all you have to do is look into a category.

I'm not wild about the design though, the colors instead of the numbers are rather annoying in my opinion..

Denstar
23-10-2004, 12:48 AM
i think its generally easier to find a room in the categorie u want which is good but colours instead of numbers and pets counting as a person is a bit dodgy

Moose
23-10-2004, 03:36 AM
too complicated!
hard to use...

Simonac55
23-10-2004, 07:40 PM
I personally find it a little annoying to use and it's a bit confusing. And as the popular rooms, there's often rooms with just like 2 people :s.

Aircon
28-10-2004, 10:35 PM
I went into my furni shop once to re arange it. I put my 4 dogs down and started doing it, and half way through doing it, 5 People were in the door.

Way too enoying. Also I tend to press the remove everyone rights button :(

Superside
28-10-2004, 11:19 PM
Jeesh, It's just a Navigator, this is easier for when your looking for trading rooms, stop complaining, Habbo put this in because they had a lot of requests for a new navigatore and now that you got it you complain......
After another month or 2 you children will get use to it...... It's just a navigator so plz dont cry or quit habbo like some people did....

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!