PDA

View Full Version : Your Thoughts On Michael Jackson?

Ree
20-10-2005, 03:36 PM
He Was On The News Today
And I Just want to know what you all think of him (With no swearing or harsh stuff pls;))

I Dont think he was guilty..
He just wants to be a kid again cause he didnt get a real life as a kid. i think that kid that pressed charges was just looking for money
i think he thought "Hmm hes a freak with a funny face and people think hes mental so they will believe this"

I Think michael jackson is a good guy,
The only main bad thing about him is that he had a monkey as a best mate kinda thing and he abandond it when it got old.

So, back to the point... what dya all think of him?

Kitten3000
20-10-2005, 03:39 PM
my sis told me this joke do u think it's funny

what do michael jackson and a ps2 have in common?

they both get turned on by kids

/10

Insanity
20-10-2005, 03:41 PM

/10
0/10
i dont think he new he was "touching" them if you get me. i think they took it the wrong way:s

Fingerboots
20-10-2005, 03:42 PM

/10
:rolleyes:

He had a messed up childhood and was pretty much on stage most of his life. There's no surprise he turned out how he did. Eh, I don't know about guiltyness but he doesn't seem as bad as people make him out to be.

*Le shrug*

Aliness
20-10-2005, 03:44 PM
He just wants his childhood back I guess <3
But I still love the jokes about him,
and Im not sure about the guily/unguilty thang,
That secret room they found,
Thats REEL weird!!!

Biseinen
20-10-2005, 03:44 PM
I think he's homosexual.

Fingerboots
20-10-2005, 03:50 PM
I also think parents go over the top to get money out of him by saying like "HE TOUCHED MY CHILD. TAKE HIM TO THE COURTS AND FINE HIM FOR MOLESTING".

ilovejordan
20-10-2005, 03:54 PM
I think people try and take money from him cos he's famous..
I think he's awesome

YellowParasol
20-10-2005, 03:54 PM
Who knows what he did if it was True evidence or False? he was Proven Not Guilty, but im not sure..

Lord Zero
20-10-2005, 03:56 PM
Who? That black guy that practices interfemoral with little boys?

He's a legendary musical artist, yeah. Whether or not he was guilty of the charges against him doesn't matter. He still needs help.

Will
20-10-2005, 04:03 PM
Something tells me he likes little boys

Ree
20-10-2005, 04:04 PM
Michael Jackson Wood Of Been Hot
If He Wood Of Stayed How He Was
Now Its Hard To Say The Word Michael Jackson And Hot In The Same Sentence.

But He Was A Legend Musician, I Must Admit :)

Victimized
20-10-2005, 04:04 PM
In my eyes Michael Jackson = sick paedo.

Lord Zero
20-10-2005, 04:05 PM
Something tells me he likes little boys

Good Jesus say it ain't so.

Wootzeh
20-10-2005, 05:27 PM
Good Jesus say it ain't so.
http://tinypic.com/es8a2r.jpg

Mentor
20-10-2005, 05:32 PM
Hes ****ed up in the head, he oviosly sleped with the kids, he even admited it, the court was riged since he also admited to giveing the kids alchohol, and he still got aqauited it, and do u think an ordinary person would get away with sleeping with someones children just becuse they clamed tehy didnt toch them? He just got off as hes famos, an unfair biass "/

Ree
20-10-2005, 05:44 PM
You Dont Have Proof He Molested Them THough..

Mentor
20-10-2005, 06:00 PM
You Dont Have Proof He Molested Them THough..
you dont have proof he didnt. But we do have proof he gave children alchol, but seeing as he was founce inccent shows the corts desion was oviosly not correct, meaning like the "basket of apples argument" if ones wrong i put far less trust in the rest of the verdicsts.

Lord Zero
20-10-2005, 06:08 PM
Hes ****ed up in the head, he oviosly sleped with the kids, he even admited it, the court was riged since he also admited to giveing the kids alchohol, and he still got aqauited it, and do u think an ordinary person would get away with sleeping with someones children just becuse they clamed tehy didnt toch them? He just got off as hes famos, an unfair biass "/

QFT.

Ziploc Bag
20-10-2005, 10:07 PM
what does sears and mj have in common

boys pants half off!

/10

Kitten3000
21-10-2005, 11:20 AM
if you want to say anything about this jke to my sis her habbox name is wooly30

redtom
21-10-2005, 05:26 PM
*kiddy fiddler*

Moose
21-10-2005, 05:27 PM
Best person in the world next to Oprah.

Kimmeh.
21-10-2005, 06:00 PM
I think he just needs to lay low for a while, he might have done a few things he shouldn't be proud of, but what mothers would put their child through the courts if they'd been molestered? You'd want to get the victim as far away from the abuser as possible wouldn't you? As for the jokes I'd stop reading them if you don't like them, people have different senses of humour, I for one disagree with them... it's not fair on either parties is it?

Victimized
21-10-2005, 06:17 PM
Come on guys stop kidding yourselves he is an obvious paedophile.
I mean we all know he is crazy because he had a full plastic surgery done on his whole face. In my opinion MJ is seriously fùcked up and you can't keep on saying he didnt know what he was doing and that he is really a big kid.
He knew what he was doing and he knew he'd get away with it if he shared a few dollar bills around.

Rachi
21-10-2005, 06:25 PM
When he had a face lift n skin color change people went off him a bit i think and that sort of helped on its way too thinking he was guilty

Exorcize
21-10-2005, 08:39 PM
he is a bit of a werdo changing ur skin if ur born like that that is the way u r

allykin
22-10-2005, 07:56 AM
he#s a paedo file
he just wants to do kids
he is a minx
he bleached himself [i think]
he is just an awful awful MAN!!!
he should die
i say
DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

$@m
22-10-2005, 08:29 AM
A great singer in his time, but is getting a little outdated. Also, it could be true OR false that MJ touched up kids. Remember That.

NekkLe
22-10-2005, 10:34 AM
I thought he was amazing back in the day, now, I think hes wierd, fame got to his head.

Clo
22-10-2005, 12:14 PM
I think he's guilty. I mean, why would he give alcohol to kids then get in the same bed as them?

Menshevik
23-10-2005, 12:34 AM
If you replace Michael Jackson with a normal kid.
No one would have rpessed charges, normal kids look at **** and drink a lot. It's only the fact that he is an older rich man.

jedi.warrior
23-10-2005, 01:09 AM
I honsetly have no clue. Though, I do find it rather odd that he WOULD sleep in the same bed with them, on a property that HE owns. So...who knows

As for your signiture "Jesus".....

God created you. Not only that, he loves you so much that he wants you to spend eternity with him. Jesus said, "For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life" (John 3:16).

No, I am not trying to "convert" you into a relationship with God, and no, I will not explain the difference between a relationship with god and a religion, because I think thats going a bit too far. However, also, I am not a Jew. Not only were the Jew's the ones who killed Jesus, the Jew do not believe that Jesus was the promised Messiah, so thats either a confused Jew, or a confused you.

And as for Jesus hating anyone...

Read the ONLY scripture I put (above), because that is what the entire belief of christianity is based on. That Jesus, who was God, died for our sins, and rose again. There is also the saying, God Is Love.

And what is love?

Love is paitient, love is kind
Love is never angry ..... I am sure theres more but I don't know it. lol

As for the word above your picture, Jesus was the only perfect man. Yes he was tempted, however he never sinned, so no, I do not think he is what you called him.

kasi
23-10-2005, 01:14 AM
he is guiltyyyyyyy. g-u-i-l-t-y

Mentor
23-10-2005, 01:16 AM
I honsetly have no clue. Though, I do find it rather odd that he WOULD sleep in the same bed with them, on a property that HE owns. So...who knows

As for your signiture "Jesus".....

God created you. Not only that, he loves you so much that he wants you to spend eternity with him. Jesus said, "For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life" (John 3:16).

No, I am not trying to "convert" you into a relationship with God, and no, I will not explain the difference between a relationship with god and a religion, because I think thats going a bit too far. However, also, I am not a Jew. Not only were the Jew's the ones who killed Jesus, the Jew do not believe that Jesus was the promised Messiah, so thats either a confused Jew, or a confused you.

And as for Jesus hating anyone...

Read the ONLY scripture I put (above), because that is what the entire belief of christianity is based on. That Jesus, who was God, died for our sins, and rose again. There is also the saying, God Is Love.

And what is love?

Love is paitient, love is kind
Love is never angry ..... I am sure theres more but I don't know it. lol

As for the word above your picture, Jesus was the only perfect man. Yes he was tempted, however he never sinned, so no, I do not think he is what you called him.
Didnt god also comit world wide geniside in the old testemnet smite a load of children, and force his followers to murder half a population in the old testiment?
That sounds just like love to me, not that the bible might be complty contridcting itself, and changing its mind threwought "/

Dk.
23-10-2005, 01:33 AM
i dunno if u remeber but as soon as he got off the charges he said omset like this " well, thats the last time i let a little boy sleep in my bed."
micheal jackson is a peadophile and should be locked up to rot. hmm y did they let him off when they found child **** on his ranch and on his pc and laptop. i think he should be killed if i had the chance id kill him :)

jedi.warrior
23-10-2005, 08:19 AM
Didnt god also comit world wide geniside in the old testemnet smite a load of children, and force his followers to murder half a population in the old testiment?
That sounds just like love to me, not that the bible might be complty contridcting itself, and changing its mind threwought "/

I never said a word about the bible, I said but one scripture and we are not focusing on the bible, we are focusing on jesus :P

Cyvox
23-10-2005, 08:23 AM
Guilty, enough said
Im Jacko aint guilty of that then Hitler wasnt guilty of slaughtering Millions

Ree
23-10-2005, 08:30 AM
he is a bit of a werdo changing ur skin if ur born like that that is the way u r

Umm Well Actully I Heard Its A Deseise
Cause One Of My Dads Old Mates When He Went To Spain For A While, She Had
A Skin Desies Where Patches Of Your Skin Turned White

So if it happend to mj then he might of just been trying to cover it up?

My mum thinks hes trying to turn into his friend but she cant remember her name...

**Edit: Clo, Thats a very good point actully.. I never thought of it that way, And i loove that song (Oceans apart) Shayne sang it and its my fave, not that has anything to do with this topic;) **

Dust-Ball.
23-10-2005, 08:32 AM
GUILTY!
if michael jackson fell into the sea what would he grab on to?
a Boy
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sister Told Me To put Taht On Its Not Funny

Mentor
23-10-2005, 03:40 PM
I never said a word about the bible, I said but one scripture and we are not focusing on the bible, we are focusing on jesus :P
You never said a word about the bible, yet you quoted passages from it :rolleyes: plus other than in the bible theres no proof to jesus at all, and the bible isnt exsactly proof ether.

Ps. Jesus ive seen that pic before on some tshirt site :D

Clo
23-10-2005, 03:59 PM
Umm Well Actully I Heard Its A Deseise
Cause One Of My Dads Old Mates When He Went To Spain For A While, She Had
A Skin Desies Where Patches Of Your Skin Turned White

So if it happend to mj then he might of just been trying to cover it up?

My mum thinks hes trying to turn into his friend but she cant remember her name...

**Edit: Clo, Thats a very good point actully.. I never thought of it that way, And i loove that song (Oceans apart) Shayne sang it and its my fave, not that has anything to do with this topic;) **
Good isn't it? :eusa_danc

Biseinen
23-10-2005, 06:45 PM
I think he's homosexual.

Agreed.

Ree
23-10-2005, 06:47 PM
Agreed.

Your Really Strange..
But it makes me laugh

DJ Rareness
23-10-2005, 10:59 PM
He is a peado.

BLuweesH
24-10-2005, 07:13 AM
He's crazy. But, he's innocent. He's just a little kooked in the head, but not to the extent of breaking the law.

Clarissa
24-10-2005, 07:16 AM
He's crazy. But, he's innocent. He's just a little kooked in the head, but not to the extent of breaking the law.
Hello Bjay, Long time you havn't been online. Yeah with MJ i like his music but hes a bit crazy but yeah he wouldn't brake the law i don't think

Rebuild
24-10-2005, 08:54 AM
I reckon hes innocent.

The people who accused him were so fake. Not the slightest bit believable.

jedi.warrior
24-10-2005, 09:06 AM
You never said a word about the bible, yet you quoted passages from it :rolleyes: plus other than in the bible theres no proof to jesus at all, and the bible isnt exsactly proof ether.

Ps. Jesus ive seen that pic before on some tshirt site :D

Onacountrary, there is many historical and scientific proof that Jesus did exist. You should really learn what your talking about before you say anything ;)

The biblical version only states he rose from the dead and then rose into heaven. There is historic and scientific, aka FORENSIC evidence, of his blood, of images of him, of how the white sheet was wrapped around him, and he is proven to have been an actual person and hung apon a cross. Whether or not he was actually the son of god is up to each own person to believe, however accurate (known for a fact) the biblical refferences are to Jesus's travels. And they are not the only refference either

jedi.warrior
24-10-2005, 09:07 AM
I also find that biblical scripture relevant to this "debate" of the signiture. I used the term all christianity is based on - CHRISTianity, nothing more.

Simmzy
24-10-2005, 09:48 AM
Two words, has been.
Enough with the gay remarks, try commenting on his musical ability for once, although that wasn't too impressive either. Ah stuff it, he's a failure.

Ree
24-10-2005, 09:54 AM
Wasnt Too Good?!?!
Omg!
Like He Was The Best Musician EVER :O

Biseinen
24-10-2005, 11:50 AM
I hated his music.

Not everyone likes the same music.

Fingerboots
24-10-2005, 12:27 PM
I hated his music.

Not everyone likes the same music.
Yes, I didn't think his music was that great either. Some stuff was alright but generally I don't like it.

Biseinen
24-10-2005, 03:27 PM
People who like a 'legend' think other people have to like their music...

For instance, my friend likes Elvis ALOT and because he was called 'The King' and was the rock and roll 'legend' he expects me to like him...

To me, Elvis was a rubbish singer and I hated his music... I prefer SlipKnot to Elvis and I don't like SlipKnot that much. O_o;

allykin
24-10-2005, 03:39 PM
1 word about michael jackson
Paedo

Also 3 more words Loves little boys
dun dun duhhhhhhh

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!