PDA

View Full Version : bronze drags

Annihillating
20-10-2005, 04:51 PM
I feel like going to kill a couple... what weapons should i take? (out of d scimmy dds d mace and d battleaxe) and what should i wear (by the way i need sumthing with a good prayer bonus)

happy scott?

Scottehh
20-10-2005, 04:53 PM
English Please.. or as your sayd nglsh plz

Annihillating
20-10-2005, 04:54 PM
English Please.. or as your sayd nglsh plz

kk wait a sec

Evil
20-10-2005, 04:54 PM
http://www.runehq.com/RHQSpecialReportsView.php?id=00453

Annihillating
20-10-2005, 04:57 PM
http://www.runehq.com/RHQSpecialReportsView.php?id=00453

all i need to know is what weapon to take and what to wear...

Evil
20-10-2005, 05:03 PM
Dragon Weapon - any or Abbysal Whip one handed dragon weapon will do - dagger is fast, battle axe is raw power and Mace will give you +5 Prayer bonus
Monks Robes
Dragon fire Shield - This is a MUST!!!! - This can be obtained from the Duke of Lumbridge if you don't have one.
Good food like Swordfish, Lobsters and Curry.
905gp - 30gp for boat ride and 875gp to obtain entry to the dungeon.
Prayer Potions - Another Must! (15 advised)
Teleport runes - Ardougne teleport,2 law and 2 water is best because it takes 2 spaces and it the closest teleport to the dungeon.
Fremenick Helm - (Warrior for slash weapons, beserker for others) because it gives a stat boost (Optional).
Climbing Boots - Few people know that climbing boots give +2 strength bonus. Better than nothing (Optional).
Ring of Wealth - good for higher level players (Optional).
Any Hatchet - For the vines you need to chop down to gain entry to the dungeon.
2-Super attack and Str Potions, Anti-Dragon Breath Potion. (Optional).
Fully Charged Prayer Skill - Recharge your prayer points at an Alter before you start.
Blessed Saradomin Symbol or Unholy Symbol - To increase prayer, +8 defence and attack
Anti fire Potions (4-6 Advised) - If you can afford them, they are very useful
:d

Neil
20-10-2005, 05:52 PM
Dragon mace is the best option coz the drags are weak against crush attacks and you get a much needed prayer bonus with mace aswell

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!