PDA

View Full Version : Exercise.

Clo
20-10-2005, 05:59 PM
Hey all. Sorry for posting two threads now in the health forum. I'm in the 'keep fit' kind of mood though. If you get moi. Uhm yes i've got this party on the 27th October, (yes, this month) and I really want to lose some of my belly before I go because it's a pool party. And, well you know what it's like and all.. Think there would be ANY way for me to lose a bit before the 27th? I think it's now the 20th, lol. Yes it's bizarre.

Mentor
20-10-2005, 06:34 PM
I dont do any exsorseing for the sake of exsorise, the closelst thing i do to it is a 20 minute walk to the bus to get to collage "/

Pulchritudinous
21-10-2005, 08:33 AM
Do 50 sit-ups in the morning, 50 sit-ups at night, eat healthy, and do a jog around the block after school, just try and get your stomach toned up, squat thrusts and sit-ups are good for that, OR be a cheapo and do a weeks free trial at your local gym. :D

Rachi
21-10-2005, 08:35 AM
TRy extra hard in p.e at skool
and what she sed ^^

Clo
21-10-2005, 10:54 PM
Aww I didn't take P.E for my options so that's out of the window. I do have one hour of games though, but unfortunately (and fortunately) my group are doing outdoor pursuits so we won't be doing any sports. Just absailing, skiing and such..
Oh and I can't loose it at school before Thursday because it's bank holidays now.:'(

Tailzehhh
22-10-2005, 09:52 AM
The Real Answer Is You Got No Chance To Lose Alot Of Your ''Belly'' In Just 5 Days.

This Stuff Takes Weeks, Months, Years Of Hard work.

Anyway, Good Luck :)

Will
22-10-2005, 03:22 PM
I keep fit by going to the gym for 2 hours 5 times a week. It really does help because people I go with are slightly overweight

Eamonn
22-10-2005, 03:45 PM
The Real Answer Is You Got No Chance To Lose Alot Of Your ''Belly'' In Just 5 Days.

This Stuff Takes Weeks, Months, Years Of Hard work.

Anyway, Good Luck :)
Months and Years ? I've lost a stone in just over a week before it would'nt take that long

GoldSolid
23-10-2005, 12:14 AM
Umm, do some jogging in the mornings and eat a 'little' less..

Good luck <3

NekkLe
23-10-2005, 02:34 AM
Well, if you want to have a toned belly then it takes atleast 2 months to notice a difference.
But leading up to the party, I guess you could get yourself into a small routine of keeping fit.

As I havn't really got time for my football anymore, I tend to go for jogs and runs, also your basic push ups and sit ups aswell as walking 40 minutes a day solid. It keeps me generally fit doing these exercises.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!