PDA

View Full Version : Kissing In The Rain...

Addie
20-10-2005, 11:00 PM
Chapter One-

It was a perfectly normal day at school and me and my best friend Dylan were just hanging out when my other friend Emily came over ''Hey Keely'' ''Hey Dylan'' she said. ''Hey!'' We replied. Then Emily started flirting with Dylan. I didn't normarly care I mean he was cute. But Emily just kept saying he was Gorgeous. Then Dylan just walked of to catch up with the latest gossip from our other friend Dayna. You wouldn't be suprised when Emily followed him. Then all of a sudden it clicked to me. I had a crush on Dylan! He was my best friend. I didn't want to lose him. So I kept it to myself. But then i heard Dylan shout in a croud with Dayna, Emily, John, Michael and Ben ''I DON'T LOVE EMILY I LOVE KEELY!'' Everyone looked at me. I just ran into class. At science we had to get a partner. Emily went with John and Dayna went with Michael, and you'd guess it. I went with Dylan. We had to do a project for a school science fair. Me and Dylan done familys and we transformed our two pictures off our kids for example what our daughter and son would look like. We won first place and got a trophy. At four o'clock i was walking home with Dayna and Emily came up to us. ''Boy stealer'' she hissed to me. ''What the?'' I said. ''You knew i fancy Dylan and you go out with him'' She hissed again. ''I DO NOT GO OUT WITH HIM!'' I screamed. Me and Dayna just headed off to my house to study. We went in the door and my mom, dad and little brother Mikey whos six, were in the Living Room watching television. ''Just me and Dayna'' I shouted to them. ''Ok, Dinner is on the table just take it to your room'' My mom yelled back. Dayna and I just put our books and bags on my bed and went to get our dinner. We took the plates up to my room to eat. Dayna said to me ''I wonder why Emily was acting like that'' ''I know'' I said. ''So? Do you wanna go out with Dylan?'' she asked. ''I don't know. I mean who would want to go out with me? Im blonde, blue eyes, funny and kind of stupid'' I replied. ''HaHa!'' Dayna said. Once we ate our dinner we logged onto my laptop. Dylan was online. ''Keely I love you'' a message popped up.

Chapter 2- ;Later on Today :D Please comment

Addie
21-10-2005, 07:35 PM
''He's mad 'bout you!'' Dayna said. ''I know'' I shrugged. I closed the screen and looked at the time. ''Its 10 o'clock Dayna'' I said. ''Yea, I'll see you tommorow'' She said. The next day at school Emily was wearing a really short skirt and a white shirt (open). ''What a loser'' I said to Dayna. ''Yepp, Thats Emily Peachings, Our ex-friend.'' Dayna sighed. She walked up to Dylan and kissed him. Me and Dayna hid behind a bin and watched Dylan flip out. ''WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?'' He shouted at Emily. ''You know you want me'' She said. At that very moment Dylan punched her. She ran right into the princapls office. After a few minutes the princaple Mr.Jones came out. ''Dylan Summers!'' He called. Dylan walked in. Then the bell rang. ''Gawsh! Its only twelve!'' Dayna screamed. Everyone went into the assembly and sat down. There all the teachers stood infront of us. ''There has been a threaten to the school'' Mr.Jones said. ''Everyone must stay calm'' Another said. ''Stuff this I'm out.'' Someone said. ''STAY SEATED'' Mr.Jones yelled. No one listend. They all went out...

To be continued

Frank459
22-10-2005, 08:34 PM
ooooooooo i wanna hear next paaaaaaaart

CSGG_Rawks
22-10-2005, 08:59 PM
:o I can hardly breathe for suspense!?

Addie
22-10-2005, 09:34 PM
Chapter 3-

So since everyone else was running out me and Dayna decided to go to my house. When we got in my mom asked why we were in so early. ''Because we got sent home early'' Dayna spluttered out. ''Well I'll make you a snack'' my mom said. At about 4 o'clock we looked out the window and saw a girl around our age sitting down at a tree. Me and Dayna went out into my garden and looked over the fence.
''Hi im Dayna and this is Keely. Who are you'' Dayna asked. The girl stood up and came over to the fence. ''Em Hi I'm Addie. I've just moved'' She said. We started talking until about 6 o'clock. She said she had to go because she was getting cold. ''She's nice'' I said to Dayna. ''Yea.'' Dayna replied. The next day we got a letter saying '' Bridge Wood School is getting knocked down'' ''THATS MY SCHOOL!'' I said to my mom. I called Dayna and told her. ''Thats great!'' she said in excitment. I got dressed and went into my garden. Addie was there playing with a little boy about Mikey's age. Mikey came out to climb our tree with me. ''Hi Keely, this is my little brother Danny.'' Addie said. ''Hey Addie, this is my little brother Mikey'' I replied. Mikey and Danny started playing and me and Addie went in my house.

Chapter 4 tommorow or tonight :D

Fruitbox.
22-10-2005, 09:39 PM
Great story! Turn it up!

Matty2
22-10-2005, 10:09 PM
More more more!

Addie
22-10-2005, 10:23 PM
Lol. Ill do Chapter 4 at Midnight ok?

Reeceykins
23-10-2005, 12:12 AM
;o
It's erm.. 10 past 1 in the morning.
And you havent done the other chapter

Pulchritudinous
23-10-2005, 12:24 AM
Lol, it's pretty good!

Addie
23-10-2005, 01:45 PM
Sorry about that i wasn't well and went to bed early.

Chapter 4-

I intruduced Addie to my mom. Addie and my mom were really friendlly towards each other. Me and Addie went into my room and she said she was going to go to BridgeWood, ''But thats getting knocked down'' I said. ''I heard that its haunted by a miner. You see it used to be a big cemetry'' Addie said. ''Wow! So what school are you going to know?'' I asked. ''I think its called WoodLand Grade School'' She said squinting her face. ''Me too. So is my best friends Dayna and Dylan.'' I said smiling. Then my mom came in and said '' Keely im taking your dad and Mikey shopping to Walmart'' ''Ok then'' I replied. As she left Dayna climbed into my window. ''KEELY! MICHAEL,.. MICHAEL ISN'T BREATHING!'' She said puffing. ''WHERE HIS HE?''I asked. ''In hospital!'' She said sobbing. ''Well calm down calm down'' I said. ''Whos Michael?'' Addie asked. '' Hes our friend Michael Dalins'' Dayna said. '' Michael Dalins?'' Addie asked looking shocked. ''Yea do you know him?'' I asked. ''Follow me!'' Addie said. She took us into a graveyard. And on a graveyard It said ''Michael Dalins 26th May 1923 - 27th January 1936 Aged 13.''

Chapter 5- Today or Tommorow

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!