PDA

View Full Version : I need help!

Anonimous
20-10-2005, 11:22 PM
right, i don't think if i'm gay or not. im 15 now an.. at about 13 i started to like.. 1 boy in ma school, i dunno if i even liked him though, i dunno if i looked at him LIKING him or just the way all other boys do. BUT i also like a girl in ma school, called sophie lol so im real confused, i talked to a few gay people from habbo but none really helped an jus tryed to make me go on cam n do stuff... yes i know.. ewww

nvrspk4
20-10-2005, 11:59 PM
Ok, I'm totally new to this whole forum but I think I know what your problem is somewhat. All teenagers have a period where they feel insecure and unsure about their sexuality. The fact that you like a girl obviously rules out the possibility of you being gay. Really I don't think there's anything wrong, you just have to keep on going and things will sort themselves out in time.

blah blah blah
21-10-2005, 09:34 AM
Well doin that webcam stuff was wrong BUT THAT AINT THA POINT!
the mind plays tricks on us all, in time you'll know which one to go for. that 1 boy you like or sophie. whatever choice you make you should be happy with it. knowing who you really are takes time and patients. from experience i'd know. so i hope your a patient guy.

Hope that Helps :D ;)

GoldSolid
21-10-2005, 05:52 PM
usually at a low teen age like that your hormones jump around everywhere..

Hello
30-10-2005, 01:41 AM
Puberty my friend!

It's just a phase that needs to get over. Webcam stuff is dirty, don't bother with it. Real life is much more fun.

Either way, don't start making any decisions just yet. :)

James

Buddy
03-11-2005, 03:43 PM
Hello I am in grade 9 at my school and im 14.

Since grade 7 there has been this guy in my band class who ive always tryed to avoid because he walks by me and rubs into me and always trys to be near me. He sits around girls all the time and he talks like one.
Im getting a bit disturbed about him and I just want him to go away.
What do I say to him to let him know that Im not gay.
Im not the type of guy who would tell everyone about him, even though most of my friends would.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!