PDA

View Full Version : Alien Virus to blame for Staff Mutation and DAVES

Sabre_1
21-10-2005, 02:57 PM
http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album418/Habbotics_Memo_2.png

I think you need to read the letter a little more carefully. Now think, what could possibly be these so many devices that would slowly release an alien virus into the atmosphere to get into hosts (habbos)?

SMOKE MACHINES maybe?:D No wonder they've stopped selling them!

How do I do it?:rolleyes: ;)

Elsewhere in the Hotel things are going semi ok... Although, we've temporarily run out of Alien Artefacts we think it's a problem with the supplier but Dave has been mumbling something about sabotage. Sabotage... This would imply some sort of resistance, but Dave won't hear a word about it.... The rare should be back soon but, you'll have to keep an eye on the Catalogue.
More proof for you there.;)

Oh and this:

Habbotics Corporate Notice
Saki.Alhazred

Hello

The Habbotics Corporation are working to find out the cause of the Daves, and the Hotel Staffs apparent mutation into monsters. Sadly however, tests are inconclusive at present.

A lot of users have been emailing me regarding the existence of several 'memos' allegedly written by myself and other members of the company. These memo's are a forgery. The very implication that the Habbotics Corporation had anything to do with the terrible recent events is the obsession of a couple of diseased and very sick individuals.

That is all.

Thank you

Saki.Alhazred

Thanks to INSOMNIAC for the letter picture, which I kinda took without asking ;)

Mr.Sam
21-10-2005, 03:04 PM
if you doing the quest chances are you've seen all 4 -.-'

and the unreleased furni ...

Sabre_1
21-10-2005, 04:50 PM
Just making a point about what the letters mean. I summarised all of them, but just couldn't be bothered to explain it all to people for them to turn around and say "don't care" or "we already know this".

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!