PDA

View Full Version : plz delete i got it wrong

Lost_Addict
21-10-2005, 03:20 PM
info here
Have YOU got your Habboween costume sorted yet? Have you managed to get hold of some prize pumpkins for Jack-O-Lanterns? Well, if you haven't, you better get started soon - because HALLOWEEN is on it's way!
Of course, I was talking about preparing for Halloween on Habbo and what better way to spend Halloween? Double the fun, half the cavities, and a WHOLE COLLECTION of special Halloween rares - only available at Halloween!

Halloween furniture will be hitting the Hotel soon, so get stocking up on those credits!

HOWEVER, it won't be coming out just yet. So, this week, FIVE lucky winners will win a COMPLETE set of Halloween seasonal rares (this includes any rares in the Catalogue over Habboween), before ANYBODY else can buy them from the Catalogue! The possibilities are endless... What kind of room will YOU design with them?

10 Runners Up will each win 50 Habbo Credits!

You've got to be in it to win it! All you have to do, is answer this simple question below.

How does this popular Halloween question end - "Trick or..."

1. Treat
2. Beans
3. Kick

When you know the answer call the Funky Friday phone line: 0901 500 0000. Calls will cost no more than 25p if you call from a landline and each time you ring, we will give you 2 Habbo Credits

edit: soz i didnt know it was the old 1 i fought habboween furni was old 1 lol soz plz dont bad rep

Seacat
21-10-2005, 03:26 PM
Thread Closed at creator's request.[/color][/b]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!