PDA

View Full Version : Funky Friday's getting better or worse?

GELHEAD2004
09-07-2004, 06:41 PM
Personnally i think funky fridays are getting worse
a prime example of this is a 25 minute chat with habbo staff

So now it costs 25p to chat with a habbo staff?

:Illusion
09-07-2004, 07:07 PM
a prime example of this is a 25 minute chat with habbo staff

So now it costs 25p to chat with a habbo staff?

They probably knew that prize was gonna appeal to the people who back hobbas an staff into corners an beg them to say hi to them, an theres alot of them ;) Theres some good prizes though, can't complain when your only payin 25p...

GELHEAD2004
09-07-2004, 07:13 PM
Good point there, but im not one of those people, i dont back people with a badge into a corner lol i actually know some of them and are good friends with them!

Butcher11
09-07-2004, 08:53 PM
Yeah and this week it's 2 holidays and 2 lapps and a cam, at least eb fore it was a super rare

GELHEAD2004
09-07-2004, 09:10 PM
yer like super rares last week this week normal rares whats going on!

A-K
09-07-2004, 09:30 PM

Well Gelhead, you have a negetive opinion on many habbo subjects so I'm not surprised that you think this way.

GELHEAD2004
09-07-2004, 10:08 PM
Well Gelhead, you have a negetive opinion on many habbo subjects so I'm not surprised that you think this way.
Its my opionion and im intitled to it so........Like it or lump it :eusa_clap

EDITED BY RYE1088 - FORUM MODERATOR
PLEASE DO NOT BE RUDE TO OTHER MEMBERS OF THE FORUM OR TRY TO START ARGUMENTS!

Evolution
10-07-2004, 01:19 AM
First you hate Jibbi for not giving you presents and now funky fridays are you completly out of your mind? let me tell you something..FUNKY FRIDAY CHANGES EVERY WEEK THINK ABOUT IT. IM GONNA TYPE IN BOLD SO YOU GET THE MESSAGE:

IF FUNKY FRIDAY WAS ALWAYS A SUPER RARE - WHEN THERE IS ONLY A FEW SUPERS IT WOULD BE REPETITIVE AND IT WOULD GET MORE BORING, AND THE ITEMS GET LESS RARE. SO THEN THEY WILL BECOME NORMAL RARES LIKE THE TYPO OR WHATEVER. SO IT ALWAYS CHANGES..SO THATS GOOD - DON'T FORGET THEY GET SPONSERS TOO EG: CRASH BANDICOOT AND SPYRO. THEY NEED TO CHANGE IT SO IT IS MORE FUN, WHO KNOWS? NEXT WEEK THEY COULD WIN A GOLD AMBER OR WHATEVER, ALSO THEY DO GIVE CREDITS AWAY TOO! "LIKE IT OR LUMP IT"

GELHEAD2004
10-07-2004, 09:30 AM
First you hate Jibbi for not giving you presents and now funky fridays are you completly out of your mind? let me tell you something..FUNKY FRIDAY CHANGES EVERY WEEK THINK ABOUT IT. IM GONNA TYPE IN BOLD SO YOU GET THE MESSAGE:

IF FUNKY FRIDAY WAS ALWAYS A SUPER RARE - WHEN THERE IS ONLY A FEW SUPERS IT WOULD BE REPETITIVE AND IT WOULD GET MORE BORING, AND THE ITEMS GET LESS RARE. SO THEN THEY WILL BECOME NORMAL RARES LIKE THE TYPO OR WHATEVER. SO IT ALWAYS CHANGES..SO THATS GOOD - DON'T FORGET THEY GET SPONSERS TOO EG: CRASH BANDICOOT AND SPYRO. THEY NEED TO CHANGE IT SO IT IS MORE FUN, WHO KNOWS? NEXT WEEK THEY COULD WIN A GOLD AMBER OR WHATEVER, ALSO THEY DO GIVE CREDITS AWAY TOO! "LIKE IT OR LUMP IT"

I know that! all im saying is - super rares one week - the next - rares not even worth a throne !

Concentric
10-07-2004, 10:01 AM
I know that! all im saying is - super rares one week - the next - rares not even worth a throne ! i think cool-dude is right, i understand that you think it changes dramatically, but thats good. If they gave out super rares every week there would be loads of super rares so they wouldnt be super any more :eusa_thin

GELHEAD2004
10-07-2004, 10:02 AM
i think cool-dude is right, i understand that you think it changes dramatically, but thats good. If they gave out super rares every week there would be loads of super rares so they wouldnt be super any more :eusa_thin

I dont want a super rare every week i get what u mean.....But they could give a little bit more to the winning habbo...

Concentric
10-07-2004, 10:13 AM
i think what we really ought to be criticising is the funky fridays where you win a "Recess Sleepover Kit" :eusa_eh:

GELHEAD2004
10-07-2004, 10:23 AM
i think what we really ought to be criticising is the funky fridays where you win a "Recess Sleepover Kit" :eusa_eh:

Well yer lol arent u suppost to win, something to do with habbo?

And anyway who wants a recess sleepover kit?

Evolution
10-07-2004, 06:35 PM
It's called sponsership they got payed for advertising on Habbo which is viewed by hundreds of thousands of kids, maybe even millions, the sponsors are all based around kid age.

A-K
15-07-2004, 01:42 AM
Once again, I agree with cool-dude03 and think that Gelhead should think a little more before he posts so much negativity on the Habbox Forums. ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!