PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] I'VE BEEN BANNED!!

JaTe
23-10-2004, 01:14 PM
I know there are probably hundreds of threads just like this one but I don;t care. I was banned for "scamming". I have never taken part in any scam at all and try my hardest to avoid anything like scamming. Howeevr when I tried to log on today i got a message saying I have been banned for scamming and asking for people's passwords. I have never done anything of the sort!! It just goes to show that Habbo Hotel is becoming increasingly stricter, and has decided to ban innocent habbos!! :@ :@

GommeInc
23-10-2004, 01:15 PM
What is wrong with Hobba's nowadays.

Superside
23-10-2004, 01:40 PM
JaTe
You must have said or did something to make a Hobba made.... don't complain... theres really no point lol nobody will listen anymore

dj-ice-age
23-10-2004, 03:34 PM
:@ :@ HABBO BAND ME AND I WASNT ON FOR 1 YEAR I DONT NO HOW I GOT BAND AND WHY :@ :@

GommeInc
23-10-2004, 04:19 PM
I have a confession to make, I hack gingerbread men *sobs*

Adzeh
08-11-2004, 07:24 PM
just coz you say you didnt scam, doesnt mean its true. nothing is wrong with hobbas decisions. if they feel you need to be banned, they will ban you. its not up for debate, you obvioulsy deserved a ban as no hobbas ban for the fun of it.

Mendonky
08-11-2004, 07:28 PM
i have been hearing more and more about "unnecicary banns" and if what i am hearing iz true, then some banns are truely unnecicairy. has anyone ever thought that maybe a hobba has gotten a keylogger?it would be a very long shot but it could happen to the best of us.

GommeInc
10-11-2004, 07:48 PM
Everything is wrong with Hobba's decisions, they have a tricky ban button finger.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!