PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] My First Alt/Reclouring ;D

Kitchh
22-10-2005, 12:49 PM
This is my first alt, so be kind! Give me a score out of 10 ;]

http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/6227/colouringandstufffd9pv.png (http://imageshack.us)

Embean
22-10-2005, 02:21 PM
RIPPED RIPPED RIPPED
---------------------

--ss--
22-10-2005, 02:23 PM
RIPPED RIPPED RIPPED
---------------------

any proof?

Sweet_Rosey
22-10-2005, 02:24 PM
oh scary. ;)

Embean
22-10-2005, 02:24 PM
Im not talking about the recolouring.
Im talking about the so called 'alt'
If you look around the pumpkins etc,
Its ripped....

pechie100
22-10-2005, 02:42 PM
I would say it is ripped being as the hotel is really good and then you have that purple thing in the corner which tells the person used ms paint for that bit and did not go it herself , i meen seriously , why would you use two different programs to do 1 alt , i am searching for evidence but this work is
RIPPED RIPPED RIPPED

Colourfulâ„¢
22-10-2005, 03:13 PM
I would also say it's ripped, cause it's your first alt and i'm still not that good and i've been doing them for weeks now :s

Bef
22-10-2005, 03:21 PM
I would say it is ripped being as the hotel is really good and then you have that purple thing in the corner which tells the person used ms paint for that bit and did not go it herself , i meen seriously , why would you use two different programs to do 1 alt , i am searching for evidence but this work is
RIPPED RIPPED RIPPED

Um... most alt artists use Ms paint :\ This was proberly done completely in Ms paint.

jedi.warrior
23-10-2005, 11:10 AM
I can say its ripped because I have seen it somewhere before. I do not recall where, some random site which showed different versions of habbo hotel main screen. They even showed what habbo hotel v 10 might look like. Fururistic ^_^ (I loved it)
oh, and the habbo hotel city (all the hotels in one) looked excellent aswell. I can also say this being your first alt the little purple thing looks like it was done completely by another person. and it looks enlarged.

I won't even bother rating, and tahts a definate -rep

Aliness
23-10-2005, 11:14 AM
I know for a fact that the pumpkins arent his and the Weird arm things are from www.BobbleFM.co.uk I spose he's added others things then recoloured himself,
But,
Argh RIPPER :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!