PDA

View Full Version : Post your scary stories youve heard..

Isaac
22-10-2005, 03:47 PM
I only know two, not very scary, but here goes...

This girl was sitting in her room reading a magazine when she heard a squeeking(sp?) noise outside her room. At first, she thought it was her pig downstairs, she ignored it. After a while, she felt someone **** her hand. "Its probalby just my dog" she thought, and didnt pay any attention to it. After a while she went to use the restroom, but didnt turn the light on. After she came out, she went on reading her magazine. Again, she felt something **** her hand. "Err, Stop Bruiser." She said aloud, not even looking down to see what was licking her hand. After a few minutes, she needed to use the restroom again. This time she turned on the light, only to see her dog DEAD on the floor, and on the mirror words written with blood "Humans can **** too."

>.> Lol, Ok, Another..

"Do you believe in bloody mary?" Joseph asked his sister. "Oh my gosh, I told you, shes not real!" she replied. "Then how did Dad die? Do you think that he commited suicide? No, he had everything to live for." Joseph replied angirly. Mary sighed "Fine, Ill prove that bloody mary does NOT exist and that dad DID commit suicide." Mary and Joseph walked to the bathroom. "Mary, dont do this. I get your point." Joseph muttered. Mart looked at Joseph "How will I ever prove to you that she doesnt exist? This is the only way." Mary replied as she entered the bathroom. "Now just stand there and watch as I come out." Mary shut the door. She took a deep breath and turned off the light. She repeated the word's "Bloody Mary" looking into the mirror. She quickly turned the light back on and ran out. "See?" She said "Im fin-" Mary and Joseph turned their heads. They heard a screeching noise coming from the kitche. "Whats that?" Joseph asked. He backed into his room and shut the door. "Joseph.." Mary shrieked "Come with me to the kitched.." "No!" Joseph replied. "This was your idea, you pay for it!" Mary walked toward the kitchen. She turned on all the lights she passed by. When she entered the kitchen she saw something that was so terrifying(spellcheck. :/) she dropped to her knees. "JOSEPH!" She yelled. "HE-" Her yells were cut short. Joseph lay in his room crying. After a few hours Joseph finally gathered the guts to go to the kitchen to see what happened. What Joseph saw was his sister, Mary's, head on the floor with a note by it saying "IOU."

Ok, thats it. Feel free to share any stories you have aswell.

Addie
22-10-2005, 04:40 PM
Not scary. I have one.

Ana and Mana went into a house it was called Old'e Creak Manor. Mana and Ana went into the basment and then at that moment..........

BOO
A person said named Samara
They died and lived happily ever after.! Thee End xD

Isaac
22-10-2005, 04:44 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Addie
22-10-2005, 05:21 PM
Lmao. I fell of my chair at taht.

Reeceykins
23-10-2005, 04:39 PM
I'll have nightmares now!

Addie
23-10-2005, 07:22 PM
Oh yes you will!

Emicat
23-10-2005, 08:08 PM
LYK OMGZ I NEARLY POOED MY SELF LYK OMGOZH Lmao :p

:Bleh
25-10-2005, 10:33 AM
Not scary. I have one.

Ana and Mana went into a house it was called Old'e Creak Manor. Mana and Ana went into the basment and then at that moment..........

BOO
A person said named Samara
They died and lived happily ever after.! Thee End xD

How can they die and then live happily ever after??

Addie
25-10-2005, 02:09 PM
How can they die and then live happily ever after??

Because. They DIE happily ever after :P

Vitality
25-10-2005, 02:10 PM
Jack and jill went up the hill to fetch a pale of water
jack fell down and broke his crown and jill came tubbling after

i found that so scary :'(

Addie
25-10-2005, 02:38 PM
Jack and jill went up the hill to fetch a pale of water
jack fell down and broke his crown and jill came tubbling after

i found that so scary :'(

Lmao!

Dudey!
29-10-2005, 08:04 AM
Scway Sworeh
===========

1983, Manhatten

An blind woman lived in a flat, her only friend was a dog which helped her do everything; you could ask it to get the newspaper and it would. The woman lived in a rough part of the city so another thing she taught the dog was to check wether anyone was ahead in the corridor. So she'd send it off the dog would check down the corridor and come back and **** the womans hand. So she was in bed one night watching 'What Not To Wear' the program finished and she turned it off. Her dog always slept by her side, she finally got to sleep but was woken by a clattering down the corridor.. She sent her dog out down to corridor it came back l!cked her hand. so she went back to bedand everything was fine. she Woke up went and did her daily things; she was exhausted because of her trip to town so she went to bed at 8:30. Again she heard a clattering in the corridor, she sent her dog out it came back and licked her hand and she went back to sleep. But then she was woken again by a louder clattering. So she got out of bed, put the leesh wrong the dog and walked around the house, the dog guiding her; Nothing was there. The next day she woke up to a knock on the door, she couldn't find her dog so she clumsly stumbled to the door and opened it.
"Mam, i'm DC Carter and we've had reports of clattering at night could we come in?" Asked DC Carter
"Yes,Yes please do" Responded the woman.
The police were shocked what they found inside. They sat the woman on the bed and told her what had happened..
"Mam, a Mad-Man escaped from Manhatten prison a few weeks ago, we thought him dead. But he's alive, and has visited here. I'm sorry mam your dog's dead"
"How long.." Stumbled the woman
"About 2 Days or so"
"And.. um we found this some writing.. in your dog's blood under the bed.. 'Madman Licks Too..' damn i wish i was blind now.."

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!