PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] HOW DUMB SCAMMERS ARE

dj-ice-age
23-10-2004, 03:42 PM
I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE TRY TO SCAM U TODAY 3 PEOPLE HAVE TRYED TO SCAM ME I CALLED A HOBBA BUT NO ONE CAME HABBO SHOULD GET MORE HOBBAS GOING AROUND HABBO MAKING HABBO SAFER

Da-Weasel
23-10-2004, 03:44 PM
lol..yeah
once a scammer came up to me and said 'give me ur pw for 10,000 creds!'
i wos like, ok! but first, let me report u!
lol that is the oldest trick in the book!

GommeInc
23-10-2004, 04:15 PM
Stupid losers, I hope they die a painful death.

ideabox
25-10-2004, 07:28 PM
Thats drastic isnt it? :eusa_shif

TheLostPara
25-10-2004, 07:29 PM
Scammers Should Stop Being Weird :D

mike03!
25-10-2004, 08:12 PM
scammers think we are stupid! I h8 when they go in a room and say type in your pass and it will come out as ‡‡ or something like that! THat is the worst scam ever! And i h8 scam sites! they think we are stupid enought to give our pass for some credtis!

Simonac55
25-10-2004, 08:14 PM
Yes scammers are really evil person but Hobbas are very busy too. When you type your message, there is about 20 persons or more tha are typing a message as the same time as you.

Lincognito
26-10-2004, 05:56 AM
I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE TRY TO SCAM U TODAY 3 PEOPLE HAVE TRYED TO SCAM ME I CALLED A HOBBA BUT NO ONE CAME HABBO SHOULD GET MORE HOBBAS GOING AROUND HABBO MAKING HABBO SAFER

At peak times when the Hotel is bulging at the seams and lag has kicked in big style even if there were a thousand Hobbas they still wouldn't be able to get to every call for help BUT Hobbas do have the ability to deal with scammers remotely and although at the time you mght think the call has been ignored you can bet that someone if not a Hobba then it will be Mod will see that call at some point and ban the pants off the bad guy! Also remember there always has to be proof so if someone calls for help and says so and so just tried to scam me in so an so's room action cant be taken as there will be no log of the chat no proof and no ban. So moral of tale do your best to call at the time of the scam dont get impatient if no Hobba appears instantly and rest assured the bad guy WILL get dealt with.
:cool_blue

GommeInc
26-10-2004, 05:36 PM
I love annoying scammers, you play with them hide your furni in a new accounts room, then give them your pw.

They will then start moaning at you saying, this isnt the right account, what about your friends one lol, SAD FREAKS!!!!!!!!

Mentor
09-11-2004, 05:44 PM
scammers think we are stupid! I h8 when they go in a room and say type in your pass and it will come out as ‡‡ or something like that! THat is the worst scam ever! And i h8 scam sites! they think we are stupid enought to give our pass for some credtis!
Lol, sumscammers are relay stupid to that one, oen cmae in to me room once, and said that, me was alown aprt from em plus baored, so i typed out stars, and said "oh yea" and the idot that had tryed to use it to scmam me typed his password, lol. I was to lazy to do anything after that, but it was quite funny....

Adzeh
09-11-2004, 06:32 PM
lol hobbas can deal with situations without actually being in the room.

GommeInc
09-11-2004, 07:21 PM
I hate people who think Hobba's can stop hackers.

Jane
09-11-2004, 07:25 PM
I love annoying scammers, you play with them hide your furni in a new accounts room, then give them your pw.

They will then start moaning at you saying, this isnt the right account, what about your friends one lol, SAD FREAKS!!!!!!!!

I suppose that teaches them a lesson, but isnt it like giving someone account, which if I remember correctly, is against the habbo way? Wouldnt it be better to just report them and let hobbas deal with them? Also, you'd have to change your e-mail address etc to make sure you dont give out any personal details!

GommeInc
09-11-2004, 07:30 PM
Janeh, he was an idiot, he pretended to be Jibbi with jibbi_thompsons so on and so forth.

I didnt literally give it to him, he asked politely and I gave it to him, my password is changed, he is perm banned lol and he is too dumb to realise my e-mail and he still wont get my password as they need proof that the e-mail is his, plus he needs to know my MSN password to get to my e-mail and he is too dumb to hack so I think I am safe for now, it was ages ago.

G-flow
09-11-2004, 07:33 PM
i hate scammers so much! its really annoying when they come up to you and say stuff like " i can get you 100000 creds, all you need to do is give me your pw" or "Wow! if you say your password it comes up as ******. omg!" lol bugs me so much

GommeInc
10-11-2004, 07:46 PM
I find them amusingly dumb

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!