PDA

View Full Version : Dionysus takeover fake... or not!

Dont-Eat-Rocks
22-10-2005, 06:57 PM
Could Dionysus's supossily fake takeover be a coverup? A coverup to make habbos once agine think the hotel is a safe placeto be. I think its kind-of fishy to be a fake takover. Dionysus getting hacked would be the last thing habbo would want to have people think. Also in the hotels latest news, it said that Dave has turned all the staff into monsters already. So what would be the point of having dionysus's account fakely taken over. If he was already taken over by dave.

Is this a all a sick habbo office joke or was it a cover up? You decide!

Cyvox
22-10-2005, 06:59 PM
Actually the owner of a Mafia called Black Scorpion Mafia faked his own take-over to keep thrones he had borrowed
So it doesnt have to be a cover up

ross
22-10-2005, 07:00 PM
Who cares? :/

Dont-Eat-Rocks
22-10-2005, 07:01 PM
Ya but hes not a habbo staff. The last thing habbo would want ppl to think, is normal people could hack into staffs account. Thats why i think it is a coverup. To make habbo seem like a safe place once agine.

And another thing is Staff supossily get free furni so why would he fake a take over. Somtimes ur replys just dont seem to fit the topic. Please read all the info before posting

Dont-Eat-Rocks
22-10-2005, 07:15 PM
Who cares? :/

Please dont be rude, if you dont care about it dont take the time to post about it. im not going to all your threads saying "who cares" even though you might have some really booring threads of your own.

Carlos
22-10-2005, 07:16 PM
Even if he did fake it, It's not like they are going to put on the homepage "Dionysus was hacked" etc :p

Dont-Eat-Rocks
22-10-2005, 07:19 PM
Even if he did fake it, It's not like they are going to put on the homepage "Dionysus was hacked" etc :p

lol good point! Im just kind-of anoyed, Seeing ppl posting about how the take over was an office joke. I know I dont have much proof, but I think my opinion seems a little bit more logical.

Carlos
22-10-2005, 07:21 PM
lol good point! Im just kind-of anoyed, Seeing ppl posting about how the take over was an office joke. I know I dont have much proof, but i think mine opinion seems a little bit more logical.

I see what you mean.

Habbo would know if one of their staff accounts has been gotten into, and they would safety ban that account and quickly delete all evidence (e.g. the room names) so no-one would know. But it seems Habbo have left his rooms etc for all too see. Weird.

But hey, good stuff ;)

Dont-Eat-Rocks
22-10-2005, 07:27 PM
I think they changed Info because ppl found proof he was safty banned. So they had to come up with somthing to make it look like an office joke, putting Piers
(the bot of the habbo kitchen) did it.

The Professor
22-10-2005, 07:29 PM
Please dont be rude, if you dont care about it dont take the time to post about it. im not going to all your threads saying "who cares" even though you might have some really booring threads of your own.

You should do if you have that opinion. Thats what the forum is for.

And dont double post.

And this is spam.

Loui
22-10-2005, 07:34 PM
Actually the owner of a Mafia called Black Scorpion Mafia faked his own take-over to keep thrones he had borrowed
So it doesnt have to be a cover up

I don't conde that behaviour in any way but that is clever

Dont-Eat-Rocks
22-10-2005, 07:37 PM
You should do if you have that opinion. Thats what the forum is for.

And dont double post.

And this is spam.

This is a rumor not spam. In a sence its news, if it was spam wouldent it have been closed by now???

Also saying who cares is not really an opinion either, and where did i double post?

You
22-10-2005, 07:48 PM
I can assure you dionysus' was hacked, Hence the reason why he was put on a Safety ban, He shall return back to normal on Monday :)!

YellowParasol
22-10-2005, 07:50 PM
Not a Fake, its real.

Dont-Eat-Rocks
22-10-2005, 08:28 PM
Not a Fake, its real.
What u mean????

hughs882255
22-10-2005, 08:55 PM
wow i dont care lol

ross
22-10-2005, 09:03 PM
I don't care either, lmao.

YellowParasol
22-10-2005, 09:04 PM
What u mean????
What i mean is, it was a real Takeover.

The Professor
22-10-2005, 09:33 PM
This is a rumor not spam. In a sence its news, if it was spam wouldent it have been closed by now???

Also saying who cares is not really an opinion either, and where did i double post?

MODs of this forum have a habbit of letting spam go unnoticed. It keeps us occupied i suppose.

And posts 4 and 5 are both yours.

Blunte
23-10-2005, 09:27 AM
Dont you see what's happening? it's so damn obvious :rolleyes:
'Dark Piers' took over Dionysus because Dark Piers and Dave are at war remember?

And there was some more i was going to say but my mind went blank :(

Cyvox
23-10-2005, 09:36 AM
Who really cares? Honestly.

Btw
23-10-2005, 10:54 AM
well i dont believe it was fake, considering all his white dragons and white pillows from geno rooms are being sold all over habbo

adidas™
23-10-2005, 03:50 PM
Could Dionysus's supossily fake takeover be a coverup? A coverup to make habbos once agine think the hotel is a safe placeto be. I think its kind-of fishy to be a fake takover. Dionysus getting hacked would be the last thing habbo would want to have people think. Also in the hotels latest news, it said that Dave has turned all the staff into monsters already. So what would be the point of having dionysus's account fakely taken over. If he was already taken over by dave.

Is this a all a sick habbo office joke or was it a cover up? You decide!

Hmmmm No.:s

Dont-Eat-Rocks
24-10-2005, 01:02 AM
Hmmmm No.:s

What you mean no? I wasent asking a yes or no question. please read the full thing before u post lol

CursedHeart
24-10-2005, 01:03 AM
its totally fake

Dont-Eat-Rocks
24-10-2005, 08:19 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Wootzeh
24-10-2005, 08:21 PM
It wasn't fake at all, infact it was someone who posted in this thread who got it. And he's really cool. wanna know how he did it? Dionysus changed the 'hackers' oassword but not e-mail so the 'hacker' went in habbo help tool and got pass, the pass he got was dionysus'.

Joeymac
24-10-2005, 08:32 PM
so he used the hht to scam dionysus :P

Dont-Eat-Rocks
24-10-2005, 08:39 PM
so he used the hht to scam dionysus :P

Lol staff taken down by thier own safty tool

Bear-Max
24-10-2005, 09:03 PM
well i dont believe it was fake, considering all his white dragons and white pillows from geno rooms are being sold all over habbo
And I'm not happy at all about that...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!