PDA

View Full Version : I'm In Charge - Ends 20th November

MissAlice
23-10-2004, 06:08 PM
You need to do some serious thinking for this Competition. Imagine this. You have one day to show you are capable of making an improvement to the hotel. Yes, one day only, what one change to the running of the hotel would you make and why ? No alts for this competition please. Get thinking, impress me!

The Prize
Two Dicemasters, one donated by xivanx and the other donated by Br.Michaels as well as a blue hyacinth.

This competition will run until November 20th unless otherwise stated.
Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom (printed in black).

Your entry should look like the example below:-

Habbo Name: MissAlice
Followed by your change.

And remember to enter this competition you must be a registered member of the Habbox forum. Follow the link below to go to the competition entry page and click on the post reply icon, leave your habbo name and your entry.

Terms and conditions: To prevent foul play, we only allow one entry for each pc. If more than one entry is made using the same pc all entries will be discarded. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on 20th of November 2004. The winner will be announced on the site and in this forum and will be contacted by MissAlice to collect the prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. MissAlice will be judging the competition any harassment or attempted bribery will see you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Habbox Forum. Habbos named on the About Habbox page as part of the Habbox Team before the closing date are excluded from participation. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be disqualified. Prizes must be claimed within two months of the winner/s being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competition.

When in the competition forum only post competition entries - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to do so.

Winner Announced 22nd November 2004
PINK@FLUFF Winning Entry

Below are the 2 Dicemasters and blue hyacinth in the winners room.

MikeVersion1
23-10-2004, 08:13 PM
I'd have a special habbo festival which would be called Habfest, where there is a new rare in the catalouge for 1 day! I'd have a series of special Habbo events around the Hotel, like special giveaways and games. There could be comps and special Public rooms just for the one day, and i'd have a special closing of the Habfest with a huge Meet the Hobbas room, where most of the hobbas would join in!

Da-Weasel
23-10-2004, 08:18 PM
name:da---weasel
change: I would make the hotel all a different style. like they have the theatredrome, but different themes. I would also release all the rares that have been sold, so ppl can get a chance to see them (including the snowglobe)
after that we would have a big party,with giveaway's and a congo line xD

Edited By MissAlice - Competitions Manager
Habbox permanent staff cannot enter this competition. Please read the competition rules, then you won't be in trouble when you break them.

XxRIZZLAxX
23-10-2004, 08:32 PM
Name: XxRIZZLAxX
Idea:
because habbo is getting so popular and there are soo many rooms, people should be able to create land outside of the hotel, and make their own world! i mean i already have one but it would be great if they were all linked outside the hotel! this way there could be a whole world instead of a hotel! there could be supermarkets where you can buy furni, and each different super market sells a different selection of furni from the catalauge! the buses outside the hotel that drive by could take habbos to different places in the whole habbo world, to different habbo's sections within' the world. and the buses could also hide loading scenes if need be! there could be radio stations for habbo radio! and the music could play on either a different window aside by habbo, or through the actual habbo window! there could be habbo restaraunts! and fast food joints! and if you want to change clothes you could go to a clothes shop and pick up some new threads! and instead of a console habbos could have a mobile phone! And little habbo cars! and taxis! and aeroplanes to take you to different hotels, and a train station! and bus station! and a shopping mall! i could go on forever so i'll stop!
Also i'd make the habbo names longer so more characters can be entered.
And the favorite and own rooms would be moveable so you can set up the order which could help owners find rooms easier if they have alot of room (like me :p ) such as mazes.

PLEASE READ THE COMPETITION RULES - YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE CHANGE. EITHER EDIT YOUR ENTRY OR BE DISQUALIFIED.

Hmfc-Boi
23-10-2004, 08:50 PM
Name-Hmfc-Boi

If I Had one day i would find all the scammers and hackers and ban there ip forever which i think is a smart move but also cool

Moose
23-10-2004, 08:59 PM
Habbo Name: EvilBrandon

change:
The idea of trade rooms only being rooms were Trading is allowed, when you make a room such as a games room, you can change it to "owner has rights only" or "everyone has rights".

On trial when entering this competition :)

djotto1991
23-10-2004, 10:51 PM
Habbo name:djotto1991

Habbo change:If i could change are habbo hotel i would At christmas put a big star on the hotel and everyday have a games room open from 5.00 til 8.00 where you can win free creds and rares so no one would complain this would be run by the new hotel manager sierk and head hobba dj-300 and there would be a new tem of hobba called the lil hobbas for 13-18 year olds to become hobbas. :8

dj-ally
23-10-2004, 11:00 PM
habbo name dj-ally3

CANGE:Well the hotel should look nicer on the outside you should beable to be out on the streets i cars that dont cost credz unless you want a specil type kinda like HC and you should beable to vist bowling alies and ski hills and etc.
The hotel should give u a newbie pack when you first start and there should be new public rooms and there should be a themepark and rides etc. and there should be free pets or a petting zoo or a horse stable and the pets should beable to leave the room and they should beable sto swim and stuff and cell phones and a NEW CONSOLE!!!! and there should be water slides and should beable to fly on palnes and go on trains 4 free with a room that has a tv bed sink toilet or pay 4 a speicl room/seat and you should beable to travel to other hotels there should be markets 2 or you should be able to drive on the bus in the gardens and you should be able to have kids
*ADOPTT THEM NOT MAKE THEM * lol a mall and music and pool tables and strolelrs and leshes and a animal park and night and day! IM GONNA STOP NOW IM GOING OUTTA CONTROL!!!!!

Habbox permanent staff cannot enter this competition. Please read the competition rules, then you won't be in trouble when you break them.

gib1991
24-10-2004, 05:02 AM
Habbo Name: gib1991

Idea: I would make habbos (especially newbies) harder to scam by adding a special EXTRA verifaction page for trading!

This would prevent scammers from telling the newbie to tick their 'I agree' box
and losing their furni!!!!

mike03!
24-10-2004, 02:17 PM
Habbo name:mike03!
If I could make 1 change to the hotel I would make more furni! Every 1 wants more furni. It is getting sort of booring with the same furni comming out in the cat. We need some new fun stuff like habbo wheel chairs! Or a special bumper car public space where the winner gets 5 credits. I think alot of habbos would like this idea.

Soyers
25-10-2004, 01:32 PM
If i were a god for a day.. :eusa_shif *cough* if i ruled the hotel for just one day i would make a few changes. But as i can only choose ONE idea? Hmm number 10! :D Thats the change i would make- Number 10

10. Habbo gardens! Have a little green in your habbos life! A new section in the catalog.. Tools plants etc :D Make your own little paradise! [Your yukkas will never have been so happy!]

Have a few more ideas once im in the throne of controle! OoohahahaOoohahaha!

PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE MY COMMENTS IN THIS FORUM.

Steph=04=
25-10-2004, 01:58 PM
Habbo name: steph=04=

if i became in charge of habbo for one day and i cud make 1 perminent change i wud..make a prison.theres all of these scammers and hackers. but we need summit 4 the little things ^_^ make a prison. dont allow them u speek. and let them be tortured !! mwuahahahaaaa :P lolz

wootzy
25-10-2004, 07:01 PM
If i was incharge i would make all the furni cost 1credits
and i would make every good alt go on habbo

Sketti
25-10-2004, 07:40 PM
Habbo Name: Sketti

What I Would Change: I would give every person that joined that day about 10 free credits to get themselves whatever they wanted.

PLEASE READ THE COMPETITION RULES - YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE CHANGE. EITHER EDIT YOUR ENTRY OR BE DISQUALIFIED

akaPenguin
25-10-2004, 09:45 PM
Habbo Name: akaPenguin
My Changes: I'm going to get a little list thing going so I don't make a choppy paragraph. :D

-Newer Navigator, this one stinks.
-New rare in the catalogue that hasn't ever been seen before.
-New Hotel View, it's been there forever.
-Make HC layouts available to general public, new HC layouts.
-Add new clothes, make bobble hats available to non-HCs.
-Ban all scammers that I see.
-Unauthorize scam rooms.
-Hold more contests.
-Just make the hotel a better place.

PLEASE READ THE COMPETITION RULES - YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE CHANGE. EITHER EDIT YOUR ENTRY OR BE DISQUALIFIED.

nvrspk4
26-10-2004, 02:08 AM
Habbo Name: nvrspk4

Idea:

Since alot of Habbos get scammed and lose all their furni as u can go into your own passworded rooms without having to type the password so they can acess all your furni. I would make a saferoom where you place furniture and you must type in the password to get into it. That way once you get your Habbo back you can go into that saferoom and you will still have some furni because the hackers probably won't know it. This would cut down on Habbos losing everything and prized posessions when not in use could be placed here. IE: Trophies, thrones, presents from people.

oops sorry :S Ill change, I mustve missed that. My bad.

David1-2-3
26-10-2004, 07:21 AM
If I was in charge for one day I'd...

* When you say pass..word even if it had the dots I'd make it bobbafied
* For 1 day every account gets 3 credits
* Question & Answer section ( post in your question and get an answer )
* Loads more games & differant places to go !!
* you could pick up your wallpaper & flooring for one day !
Thanx ,
Habbo Name:Beckam1-2-3

sweetie75
26-10-2004, 09:06 AM
Habbo name: sweetie75

Hey, if i could make up a change for the hotel it would be:

*Update the look of the hotel when logging in.
*Make every new account get 2 credits (but 1 account per computer for no scams.)
*Make all my good friends get free Habbo Club
*And make Habbo have a makeover on the public rooms.

thanks, Sweetie :)

Hippygurl101
27-10-2004, 11:42 AM
OK Well If I had the Hotel for One day would Tackle Scammers - I would Put in Charge a 'Name and Shame' List.
Scammers that had been found to do these offenses were put up to shame them so others habbos could see and be more aware of them. Im getting tired of the same people scamming habbos over and over again and would also give these people a chance to apologise in a public forum

Cleansed
27-10-2004, 02:28 PM
You need to do some serious thinking for this Competition. Imagine this. You have one day to show you are capable of making an improvement to the hotel. Yes, one day only, what one change to the running of the hotel would you make and why ? No alts for this competition please. Get thinking, impress me!

The Prize
Two Dicemasters, one donated by xivanx and the other donated by Br.Michaels as well as a blue hyacinth.

This competition will run until November 20th unless otherwise stated.
Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom (printed in black).

Your entry should look like the example below:-

Habbo Name: MissAlice
Followed by your change.

And remember to enter this competition you must be a registered member of the Habbox forum. Follow the link below to go to the competition entry page and click on the post reply icon, leave your habbo name and your entry.

Terms and conditions: To prevent foul play, we only allow one entry for each pc. If more than one entry is made using the same pc all entries will be discarded. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on 20th of November 2004. The winner will be announced on the site and in this forum and will be contacted by MissAlice to collect the prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. MissAlice will be judging the competition any harassment or attempted bribery will see you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Habbox Forum. Habbos named on the About Habbox page as part of the Habbox Team before the closing date are excluded from participation. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be disqualified. Prizes must be claimed within two months of the winner/s being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competition.

When in the competition forum only post competition entries - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to do so.

Habbo Name: Cleansed

I would give everyone habbo hotel user a laptop with loads of ram so it would never lagg and ppl could keep up with the coversations and dance at the same time. No lagg = MORE FUN

BladeMaster75
28-10-2004, 01:28 AM
Habbo Name: BladeMaster75
Change: I would make habbo so the the people in the USA can partisipate in the events like Funky Friday. It's not fair just to have UK people do this, but it would be really benifitial and fun to have the USA people involved! :8 :8 :8

Maddy
28-10-2004, 10:22 AM
Habbo Name: 8LegallyBlonde8
If I Had One Day In Which I Could Manage The Hotel I'd Do A Special Habbo Talent Night In Which Hobbas And Habbo Staff Had To Get Up On Stage And Do Something, Eg A Dance Act With Another Person Or Sing A Song Infront Of The Mic.

Rawr-x
28-10-2004, 06:12 PM
If i had 1 day to change habbo i would.....stop scammers and hakers also,give more people the chance to make an impression and become an important member to the community and last of all free RARES to everyone for 1 day only (thats means you can pick a rare of your choice) :p :) :eusa_ange

joshuar
28-10-2004, 07:29 PM
i would do some events with the habbos and habbo staff! this could included mazes/compos

Pixel-Artist
28-10-2004, 08:21 PM
I would Make a CheeseMasters for month 13 of HC. OK Maybe not. Everyone registered before some time, a special rare furni and 5 creds. An Offical Maze With 3 levels - Easy - Medium - Hard, Make Habbo Gardens 2 and have different bus and layout. Let people trade pressies and know what is in the pressie when trading, See if the teles you are trading are linking. Fix the new Sticky bug. More public rooms, Game rooms - Bowling: Cost Game Tickets, Get a certain score and win a special Rare furni that you can only win once a week and then a vary rare furni if you win 5 times in a row or win a total of 10 games in a week. Etc and more stuff but too lazy to type it all!

Z-Diddy
29-10-2004, 02:51 AM
If I Ruled The World... I would NOT attack scammers... for they are shunned anyway... I would NOT introduce all the rares... for that would ruin the values... I would do one thing and one thing only.... MOSH!!!!! Humongous party in the Chromide Club (with everyone listening to HabboxRadio of course [with nothing but rock]).

dude710
29-10-2004, 02:57 AM
Habbo Name: dude7103

My idea is a furni search. I would make it so every month or so, a hobba, or Jibbi, would search around habbo fansites and habbox to look for any very good furni alteration. I mean VERY good. And they would ask permission of the alteration maker to publish the furni on habbo hotel. It would be hard work for habbo but if they worked hard they could probably accomplish it. It would have to be a VERY,VERY,VERY good alteration to get published.

DJ.astro
29-10-2004, 04:25 PM
One Day...I will host an auction for a furni that u wont be seeing in habbo hotel anymore cos it was the only one, of millions of people out there, one person will get it. The money that we get will be given to the charity. :D

harlatt
30-10-2004, 02:25 PM
:rolleyes:

undefinedundefined
If i could run habbo for one day
the thing i would change is the catalogue

i think the catalogue is very boring and needs some decorating

and if i was told to make another change it would be hotel room doors

i think that when you walk into the room it makes you take a couple of paces
so no-one blocks the door

from Harlatt

pink@fluff
30-10-2004, 09:46 PM
If i could change just 1 thing in the hotel, i would let all the hotels in the world be able to trade furni 'internationally'. This would mean you could travel from one hotel to the next with the same furni, same rooms, same friends etc. For instance, I hav furni on .co.uk but none on .com I would love the chance to be able to have my furni on .com as well as all the other hotels! my reason for this change is:its great having furni and maybe even HC but imagine going from all that to having nothing and not even having the same friends, it's not really very nice is it? :) :rolleyes: :$ :p

glamur-gurl@
01-11-2004, 07:38 PM
Manager For The Day
If I were hotel manager for the day, I would probably put a Habbo Festival room where you can play games.

Habbo name: glamur-gurl@

danielred
01-11-2004, 08:01 PM
habbo name: Danielred

If i could make a habbo change, i would make each habbo have a mini profile and soundtrack as i think this would stop people asking many questions like asl etc. Also i think each habbo could have there own little theme song, as i think music can tell what kind of person you are.

charl14613
01-11-2004, 08:16 PM
Habbo Name:char14613

One Change That I Would Make:If i could make one change in habbo for one day i would design a new room and throw a huge party in it. The room would be a club/bar with a swimming pool on the side of the room. I would give away a brand new rare which would be a disco trophy which would represent the party that i would have that day. The rare would be won by random pick and only 50 would be given out in the whole hotel. :)

Puppiez
02-11-2004, 01:30 PM
If i were the hotel manager for one day, i'd make it that people from around the world can buy credits, but then only for a day. (E.g. they HAVE to write the date of the day sent.) But we all must know how long it will take so IF, they come like a week later and we have tried sending a letter from same country to here and it only took 4 days, then sorry, that letter will have to be sent back. :D

ww0
02-11-2004, 02:12 PM
Habbo name : just?forgive
Idea:

if I was hotel manager for a day I'd put out doors activites like somewere ells then the hotel exsamples ( drinving cars doing corite gynasticks sports Ect )because you can have more interesting things to do and many more people would buy tickets and make friends during the things both males/Females enjy -)

Homosexual
03-11-2004, 05:12 PM
I'd have a speacial memorial room for the attcks that have happened, the furni would be made from the alts on eversite, :o Yes, I Know.
The best thing that it would have are festivals to celebrate achievments, from everyone. Also have special things like when you are playing a game you can be the winner of one.

Thanx for the time lol. :eusa_pray :eusa_pray

element04
07-11-2004, 09:18 AM
Habbo name-element04

I think that the hotel is to crowded now sso they should be able to have land outside the hotel. They could have public rooms outside like a 'snowboarding mountain' could replace the habbo lido. You could also have Guest roms outside where you can buy trees and things like that bye xxx :D

Ezzie.
07-11-2004, 10:58 AM
If i had to change somthing I'd make habbo animals, like monkeys and tigers and funny stuff and they'd all be in a zoo, All habbo's could visit them!
Hoep you like my idea :) :D

Michael.
07-11-2004, 10:00 PM
Habbo Name: Woodeh.

What I'd do is get ready for Christmas. I'd make a new public room for christmas with ski lodge and santa's grotto - with capacity to hold 2000!!! In it, Hotel manager could switch on the Christmas lights and make hotel view look christmassy! All public rooms would have these lamps aswell - and the lights shine faintly through the private room windows. Every habbo would recieve a pressie (Ie. Christmas Duck) on 25th Dec and there'd be loads of events leading up for christmas like an advent calendar, where one habbo (chosen at random) will recieve a rare!

solid.
20-11-2004, 02:13 AM
change the console cause when ur tryin 2 highlight all the names in ur friend list and a msg comes through u have 2 do it again. I have a lot of friends so when im askin 4 sumin and i get a msg through the console goes blank!!! :@

Ciaran
20-11-2004, 10:55 AM
Habbo name: =Godish=
Well if i could be habbo god for a day id set up a poll for the habbos to chose what they would like to do, the options being "diving contest 5 dives for free to show off your skills" "Broken hearts for all those luvers out there who need a nice time the nicest cupple wins" and "Sports day... a fantasy football leauge for the habbos to enjoy and compete"
Giving the habbos a position to chose what they would like would be a great habbo attraction and start bringing new habbos into the hotels and im sure every little helps.
After the competitions where over id happily retire as god and forfill any wish the contest winner has.

G-flow
20-11-2004, 12:59 PM
Habbo name: frontslide

Idea: I would have the biggest habbo party possible in a hallway and fill up every single square with habbos. I would set up a temporary Radio for that day and play good music from dusk till dawn! Party on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!