PDA

View Full Version : Operation!

ideabox
23-10-2004, 07:22 PM
Ive got to go for a toe operation on thursday the 27th. Thats when the competition winner is announsed!
What ive heard of is that my friend has been in there with the same problem last week and shes not been out of hospital! I think shes had an infection while the operation was being done.
The only thing is is that I could be in there for weeks!
:(
Sugar!

Simonac55
23-10-2004, 07:58 PM
Well good luck for your operation! I hope things will work out well for you!

Da-Weasel
23-10-2004, 08:03 PM
Ive got to go for a toe operation on thursday the 27th. Thats when the competition winner is announsed!
What ive heard of is that my friend has been in there with the same problem last week and shes not been out of hospital! I think shes had an infection while the operation was being done.
The only thing is is that I could be in there for weeks!
:(
Sugar!
:o
so the toe thing was true??

TheLostPara
23-10-2004, 08:06 PM
Good Luck With The Operation :)

Soyers
24-10-2004, 01:21 AM
Aww honey :( remember all ops are to make you better :D also take advantage of the free jelly!!

ideabox
24-10-2004, 04:15 PM
Thanks for all your incoredgment but Im not scared of the operation(Though I wont like the four injections much) Its just that my friend has been in there for more than a week! She had caught an infection during the operation!
I could skip the whole of my holidays!
:@
Oh and yes the toe thing is real.
Lol Ill try the jelly thing. :D

Jase
24-10-2004, 04:18 PM
just don't think about the blood , the toe after, all the pain in your toe, a knife going into the skin and cutting it and you will be fine :eusa_shif :eusa_doh:

ideabox
24-10-2004, 04:21 PM
Lol Im not scared of blood. My job aspects are of becoming a Surgen. Im interested In anatomy and The human body.
:D
Science Is my best subject.

GommeInc
27-10-2004, 07:02 PM
That opperation is nothing, I had a Spleenectomy, where they remove your spleen.

I suffered from Cold Auto Immune Haemolitic Anaemia which means my Spleen wasnt working properly, it was the most annoying thing in my entire life.

What you should do in an opperation is not think of anything and think possitively aka Better life etc.

Hospital food is skank thoug :D

ideabox
27-10-2004, 07:11 PM
I was going to have that but this was different. My splene inflamed causing huge pain! Lucky it went away.
:D

GommeInc
27-10-2004, 07:19 PM
Its best to have it out, you get pennicillen and it stops the flu, colds, sore throats, head aches, anything to do with the blood and works quicker than the spleen.

ideabox
27-10-2004, 07:32 PM
No I was a one time thing if you know what i mean. It doent make the human body worse though. Its just a small inflamation of the spleen.

JodieBean
27-10-2004, 07:35 PM
Awww am sure it will go fine just think positive :D

GommeInc
27-10-2004, 07:35 PM
Oh, mine played up when I started life, was removed when I was six

ideabox
28-10-2004, 12:05 PM
Ive just come back from the hospital. Well what can I say?
OWWWCH!!
They injected me four times but then I could still feel my toe so they gave me another injection! So five injections! The substance made my body temprature jump from high to low. I watched the operation but the doctor who did it held the injection needle in really long so more pain came to me.
Soon I couldnt feel a thing till I got outside and then I could feel the pain! Trust me watch out when clipping your toe nails because It will hurt like hell! I cant wear any shoes because of the band aid.

Soyers
01-11-2004, 03:34 PM
I have to go in for a toe operation in a couple of months too :( I had one last year but it didnt fix the problem :( and yeah the 'numbing' injections really hurt!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!