PDA

View Full Version : =[ My Mum Favours my brother

Jasmin
23-10-2005, 04:13 PM
:'( Now i cant evan have a nice convasation without her getting stressy and yelling at me, all i said was i wasnt hungry and she goes
"GET UPSTAIRS"
And when i went downstairs to get a glass of juice, she said no, and i wasnt aloud to drink, and my bro comes home late and what does she do
Hugs him, and smotheres him with kisses, and when i come home like 1 minute late, she yells at me and throws all my dinner in the bin, evan though my brother doesnt evan say sorry :[
she nags me, when i dont watch coronation street with her, and dale dosnt evan watch anything with her, he's either out or playing upstairs, and he never comes down, i ALWAYS come down, and one time i was chatting having fun, talking to jane and abbs, and i missed coro and she screams at me :[ i have never been so close to calling the childline in my life :'(

kasi
23-10-2005, 04:18 PM
:'( Now i cant evan have a nice convasation without her getting stressy and yelling at me, all i said was i wasnt hungry and she goes
"GET UPSTAIRS"
And when i went downstairs to get a glass of juice, she said no, and i wasnt aloud to drink, and my bro comes home late and what does she do
Hugs him, and smotheres him with kisses, and when i come home like 1 minute late, she yells at me and throws all my dinner in the bin, evan though my brother doesnt evan say sorry :[
she nags me, when i dont watch coronation street with her, and dale dosnt evan watch anything with her, he's either out or playing upstairs, and he never comes down, i ALWAYS come down, and one time i was chatting having fun, talking to jane and abbs, and i missed coro and she screams at me :[ i have never been so close to calling the childline in my life :'(
i know how you feel
my mom favours my older sister more than me ;[

zak-x
23-10-2005, 04:20 PM
Aww =[, well i know how it feels, im very sorry
its kassi's fault.

ross
23-10-2005, 04:22 PM
I have 5 brothers and a sister.

who knows who my mum favours lolz

Rebecca
23-10-2005, 04:37 PM
well im a half singe child.. me and my mum are very close... she tends to swear alot at my older half brother.. tehheh

Stacey.
23-10-2005, 05:17 PM
I know how you feel... I sometimes feel like that...

:(

Clo
23-10-2005, 05:48 PM
It depends with my mum, sometimes she favours my brother. Sometimes me.

ilovejordan
23-10-2005, 05:50 PM
Aw baby :( That sounds harsh :(
Try talking to your dad or something?

EletricMornings
23-10-2005, 06:06 PM
my mum favours my dog more then me :'(

Lord Zero
23-10-2005, 06:26 PM
Psst: knife in back.

Charizard.
23-10-2005, 06:37 PM
Lol.. Im favoured in my family by my dad, But my mum favours nobody really.

abbyscabby123
23-10-2005, 06:41 PM
Im an only child so I dont really know what its like. Accept me and my mum always argue I cant wait to move out. But anyway I hope things get better for you x x

Addie
23-10-2005, 10:27 PM
I would call childline if i was you.

Eamonn
23-10-2005, 10:41 PM
I would call childline if i was you.
Childline honeslty Spork its a way of growing up most kids go through it specially if there the oldest , its like i use to get favoured because i was the youngest but since my sister got diabetes its the other way round =l

ilovejordan
23-10-2005, 10:42 PM
Heh my lil sis is favoured i always get told off ;l
Earlier my lil sis snatched my mp3 so i shouted at her
and she cried so i got told off

Addie
23-10-2005, 10:47 PM
Childline honeslty Spork its a way of growing up most kids go through it specially if there the oldest , its like i use to get favoured because i was the youngest but since my sister got diabetes its the other way round =l

:O Im the youngest. My sister Linda(15) and Kelly(18) Im a daddys girl. :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!