PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] New quest ruined ...

Mr.Sam
23-10-2005, 08:30 PM
Hey;

Personally I think the new quest is ruined - for some people (including me) who done the quest on there own before all this information was leaked its annoying,
we spent a lot of time translating and getting the room pass and one noob gets hold of the pass and secret pages etc and decides to post it on the most popular forum - now (nearly) every one has completed the quest and the few people who actually completed the quest on there own there hard work is ruined.

:eusa_wall

Opinions?

Colourfulâ„¢
23-10-2005, 09:30 PM
I know lab-18!!!

Mr.Sam
23-10-2005, 09:32 PM
I know lab-18!!!

Thats an example evan though its not really part of the quest :rolleyes:

its not needed :)

ross
23-10-2005, 09:51 PM
I agree, I spent a whole day trying to find out the pass.

Then we have idiots posting it on the forums getting all excited over un-released furni, jesus.

Ah, I done it so it doesn't bother me ;')

Mr.Sam
23-10-2005, 11:21 PM
I agree, I spent a whole day trying to find out the pass.

Then we have idiots posting it on the forums getting all excited over un-released furni, jesus.

Ah, I done it so it doesn't bother me ;')

Same :)

timROGERS
24-10-2005, 07:57 AM
THe quest was only supposed to be for the Resistance, but someone always has to ruin it.

zak-x
24-10-2005, 08:00 AM
I was looking forward to that quest.

Antony
24-10-2005, 12:23 PM
I agree foxmoth, i think now The quest could be over, I Had a feeling it would get leaked, most of it started from Barmi leaking the information about who the room owner was etc.. I think it was suposed to be kept secret because the number of people successfully completing the missions got a badge in the end.

Bear-Max
24-10-2005, 12:48 PM
Oh well, serves Habbo right for not including everyone. The only people bothered are those that knew about it; just because your chances of winning are a bit less you throw your dummy out of the pram.

Barmi
27-10-2005, 02:49 PM
Whoa, Ant, hang on a minute there. I posted a screenshot of Lab-18 (which at the moment has nothing to do with the missions whatsoever), because someone mass-messaged a pass around console. I posted it, because it was going to be posted anyway. I posted no room name or owner, just a shot of the furni. If you noticed later that day, EVERYONE had the pass and was posting it all over the place. It has nothing to do with the missions anyway, so I did not ruin it Ant. I know this because I am on my third mission. You can hardly blame me for spoiling the quest. Blame those who told everyone about the resistance pages, and passwords for the rooms that do count. Oh, by the way, this is probably the most challenging quest Habbo has ever done, and I must say they should do more of this caliber. Far more interesting and compelling than a few rooms with chairs between tele.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!