PDA

View Full Version : Habboween badge isn't what you think

Unsuspected
23-10-2005, 10:22 PM
Everyone thought the new badge they have released was a spooky habboween scary smile. But if you look at it closer, you'd realise it's just a a british person smiling!!

http://images.habbohotel.com/c_images/album422/HW_grinning_194x130.gif

Evolution
23-10-2005, 10:24 PM
That's kinda rude...

GoldenBiscuit
23-10-2005, 10:24 PM
What, I don't get it. You trying to tell a joke, bit slow you see. :rolleyes:
-Dan

Evolution
23-10-2005, 10:25 PM
What, I don't get it. You trying to tell a joke, bit slow you see. :rolleyes:
-Dan
It's like a racist comment really...

Look at the smile - it's yellow toothed...

GommeInc
23-10-2005, 10:26 PM
Everyone thought the new badge they have released was a spooky habboween scary smile. But if you look at it closer, you'd realise it's just a a british person smiling!!

http://images.habbohotel.com/c_images/album422/HW_grinning_194x130.gif
Stereotypical freak. About 2% of British people have that sort of teeth.

Unsuspected
23-10-2005, 10:27 PM
oh come on, take a joke, i showed my friend this post and she thought it was the funniest thing she'd seen all day, AND SHES FROM UK!

Evolution
23-10-2005, 10:28 PM
oh come on, take a joke, i showed my friend this post and she thought it was the funniest thing she'd seen all day, AND SHES FROM UK!
Yes but you fail to amuse me with racist comments, and it's in the wrong forum.

You lose, sorry.

Unsuspected
23-10-2005, 10:30 PM
it's in habbo UK news and rumours, so correct forum.

and second, its not racist, because not all british people are black, as you seem to think. now who's racist?

onedrunkpunk
23-10-2005, 10:30 PM
LMAO omg. Rude, but funny :-P People always post canadian jokes and I don't care

GommeInc
23-10-2005, 10:31 PM
I don't find them funny because they stereotypical comments made up by stupid people (most likely Americans) who cannot find anything clever to say about a country so they make up something terribly stupid like the British having bad teeth from drinking lots of tea "/

It is the wrong forum, it should be in Jokes and Funny Stuff. This is not news and it is not a rmumour because it is of scary teeth.

estkf
23-10-2005, 10:33 PM
She being me :D

Unsuspected
23-10-2005, 10:34 PM
omg, i guess you can't take a stereotypical joke, I'm canadian, and if any nation of people can take a joke against themselves its us, ever heard of a comedian called Jeremy Hotts? he's a CANADIAN comedian who makes ALOT of jokes about canadians and canada in general. learn to take a joke about yourselves.

GommeInc
23-10-2005, 10:38 PM
It is ok when they are actually true, but a majority of UK citizens do not have bad teeth, which makes it boring and stupid.

If it was about Tea, snobbish then I would at least laugh because the Brits are known to drink a hell of a lot of tea and be kinda snobbish.

Unsuspected
23-10-2005, 10:40 PM
you gotta be kidding me, you know that canadians don't have jumping heads like they do in south park, but canadians will still laugh at it. canadians also don't say aboot and they aren't all lumberjacks and they don't live in winter 24/7. but we still find jokes about that kinda stuff funny.

Evolution
23-10-2005, 10:42 PM
Who said I'm british?

Unsuspected
23-10-2005, 10:44 PM
I dunno, i just figured you were either british, or a tree hugging hippy that wants world peace and everyone to hold hands, and the if a person makes a small joke about a nation of people they thinks its completely rude and mean. I just chose the less harsh one, so sorry for not recognising you as the hairy tree hugging hippy douche you are.

GommeInc
23-10-2005, 10:47 PM
I dunno, i just figured you were either british, or a tree hugging hippy that wants world peace and everyone to hold hands, and the if a person makes a small joke about a nation of people they thinks its completely rude and mean. I just chose the less harsh one, so sorry for not recognising you as the hairy tree hugging hippy douche you are.
Now you are being completely rude and uncalled for. Pathetic really, we don't understand a real joke that has no reflection of the British in anyway, other than a stupid rumour that probably originated from America like the French Frogs and Tea addicted British.

Unsuspected
23-10-2005, 10:49 PM
Now you are being completely rude and uncalled for. Pathetic really, we don't understand a real joke that has no reflection of the British in anyway, other than a stupid rumour that probably originated from America like the French Frogs and Tea addicted British.

did you think austin powers having bad teeth was funny? or did you stand up while watching the movie and argue about biritsh not having bad teeth?

PS: i know i was mean with the past post, that was the point. and I'm not saying that all british people have bad teeth, It was a joke, it's not like I think thats how british people really are, I know that british are pretty much the same as anyone in north america.

estkf
23-10-2005, 10:49 PM
Anyone care for tea?

Lol, its funny because it's not true! I mean people, think about jokes people have made up about other countries, they dont go mad at us, because they know its not true and they think it's funny - (thats my perspective of this joke/comment/whatever you guys wanna call it)

GommeInc
23-10-2005, 10:50 PM
did you think austin powers having bad teeth was funny? or did you stand up while watching the movie and argue about biritsh not having bad teeth?

PS: i know i was mean with the past post, that was the point.
Not really, never really thought of it.

Evolution
23-10-2005, 10:50 PM

And I didn't realise you were such a childish, immature, prat?

Sorry if I don't like stereotypes - infact I don't think Gomme likes them either...

Like you said you're not all "lumberjacks" or "jumping heads" but those are stereotypes - not all British people are rotten toothed, the reason I got defensive was not because I am a "hippy tree hugger" but I have alot of British friends, who have the nicest smiles in the world - not like a stupid PIXELATED YELLOW TOOTHED ONE.

DJ Rareness
23-10-2005, 10:51 PM
Don't be so racist.

ross
23-10-2005, 10:52 PM
Racist just cause I iz british

Unsuspected
23-10-2005, 10:53 PM
omg, I have friends in UK too, quite alot, and I know they don't have bad teeth, but this is a JOKE!!

can you spell joke, here, do it with me

J
O
K
E!!!

GommeInc
23-10-2005, 10:54 PM
omg, I have friends in UK too, quite alot, and I know they don't have bad teeth, but this is a JOKE!!

J
O
K
E!!!
If it is a joke, why is it in a HABBO UK News and Rumours? It's not News or a rumour.

Evolution
23-10-2005, 10:54 PM
I'm sorry I'm trying to stop my sides from splitting..

ross
23-10-2005, 10:55 PM

J
O
K
E!!!

K i am dumb but i can spell that
can you spell

G
E
T

A
W
A
Y

Unsuspected
23-10-2005, 10:56 PM
well maybe i was trying to start a rumour? rofl

don't be so defencive people, just because I make a joke about british teeth I start getting this big lecture about how british don't have bad teeth, as if I'm so thick headed that I didn't know that.

ross
23-10-2005, 10:58 PM
well maybe i was trying to start a rumour? rofl

don't be so defencive people, just because I make a joke about british teeth I start getting this big lecture about how british don't have bad teeth, as if I'm so thick headed that I didn't know that.
Then why post it in the first place?

Unsuspected
23-10-2005, 11:00 PM
because it's funny, yes, there i said it, IT IS FUNNY. just like the episode of south park when the group went to canada, and there is only one road, and all the people are fruity and stupid, it was FUNNY.

DJ Rareness
23-10-2005, 11:03 PM
It is about as funny as bird flu. Quit your childish games and your racist comments towards the good people of Britain.

Unsuspected
23-10-2005, 11:06 PM
omg, you are a noob, TAKE A JOKE YOU STUPID THICK HEADED DEFENCIVE NOOB! I'm not racist, infact if anything you are very rude and very racist for calling me racist after I have explained that this was a joke and I know not all british people have bad teeth.

estkf
23-10-2005, 11:07 PM
It is about as funny as bird flu. Quit your childish games and your racist comments towards the good people of Britain.
I find the words "bird" and "flu" funny on their own, but put together they
're not funny. (what im trying to say is, that if you search there is a funny side)

Unsuspected
23-10-2005, 11:08 PM
bird flu is a desease that killing alot of people, how can you even compare this joke to bird flu? you are sick.

DJ Rareness
23-10-2005, 11:09 PM
It's hardly funny a lot of people have died from it, but i see your point. And you clown, i am not a n00b, i have been on habbo since before you took your SATS.

Unsuspected
23-10-2005, 11:11 PM
rofl, omg, that makes you an old weird noob, so you think that because your older that make u better then me? well so far I have found out you are thick headed, defencive, and you expect all the respect in the world from people that are younger then you... all in a matter of 10 minutes.

DJ Rareness
23-10-2005, 11:14 PM
You were racist and disrespectful to the country of my residence, that offended me. You should be banned from here.. i hate racist scum.

Unsuspected
23-10-2005, 11:16 PM
excuse me, but you my friend, cannot take a joke, I am not racist, and you are the biggest noob I've ever seen, i bet when you saw my post you covered it up on ur monitor with white-out. ROFL

Nisus
23-10-2005, 11:17 PM
aint funny at all It also aint news or Rumors just a joke

Unsuspected
23-10-2005, 11:18 PM
omg, ok, anyone who doesn't find this topic funny is officially a thick headed defencive noob that can't take a joke about their country.

DJ Rareness
23-10-2005, 11:19 PM
you covered it up on ur monitor with white-out. ROFL

I said quit the racist jokes..

Unsuspected
23-10-2005, 11:20 PM
rofl, now that one wasn't even near racist because i was making an insult at specificly you, and not all british ppl.

I've had it, today I have found out that british people can't take jokes about themselves. so if a mod is reading this then I ask please close this topic.

-bramley-
23-10-2005, 11:37 PM
Not funny im from united kingdom :(

funkything
23-10-2005, 11:51 PM
I find it funny, I am British, my teeth ARENT yellow, and what sort of freak smiles like that ?? It was a bit rude but hey, what can you do?

Cyvox
24-10-2005, 12:01 AM
But we could say that most americans fat and stupid?

Then again... Unspected... you are just a facist ****!
Not racist... Facist

funkything
24-10-2005, 12:04 AM
:o why say that? Im not american, i dont get it , :( me is stupid :)

Cyvox
24-10-2005, 12:06 AM
I wasnt talking about you =\
I was just suspecting he American because the always have digs at us :P

Rebuild
24-10-2005, 12:06 AM
Even if this didn't offend me, it wouldn't be funny.

- Wrong section.
- Not humourous at all.
- Live with other peoples opinions.

Also you can't call someone thick for not thinking this very unfunny joke is the slightest bit amusing, by saying that you seem to have misunderstood the meaning of that word. So really, your thick.

Cyvox
24-10-2005, 12:10 AM
Americans opinion on us comes from the Sixties... Bad teeth, bad hair etc...
Our opinion on them comes from the amount SOME people over their eat and thick people like George Bush :P

PS
I passed all my exams with A stars so i aint exactly thick

Seacat
24-10-2005, 12:20 AM
Thread Closed. :s

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!