PDA

View Full Version : Im OVER her

blah blah blah
24-10-2005, 11:51 AM
Ok i liked this girl for about 2 yrs and sorry to say, wasnt happy about liking her. for eg. like chocolate, Irresitible but gets ya fat. ANYWAY! through out the 2 yrs i was trying to find out tones about her just to see if she was totally meany or a nice person. turns out shes really b*tch. she aint mean to me but ive seen her being mean to my friends. ive sorted that out but i dont think shes as nice as i thought. but the good thing is were still good friends.

But yer...just thort i share that cause it feels like a huge relief but i always have second thorts...comments?

Syllan
24-10-2005, 12:17 PM
Well sometimes it's nice to get over people, and at least become friends and not enemies. =D *thumbs up* <3

Embean
24-10-2005, 01:23 PM
Ok i liked this girl for about 2 yrs and sorry to say, wasnt happy about liking her. for eg. like chocolate, Irresitible but gets ya fat. ANYWAY! through out the 2 yrs i was trying to find out tones about her just to see if she was totally meany or a nice person. turns out shes really b*tch. she aint mean to me but ive seen her being mean to my friends. ive sorted that out but i dont think shes as nice as i thought. but the good thing is were still good friends.

But yer...just thort i share that cause it feels like a huge relief but i always have second thorts...comments?

I'd stay friends with her for a while, and see how things develop, but if things take a turn for the bad side , dump her as a friend, shes not a real mate if shes horrible to YOUR mates. If she carries on upsetting your friends, talk to her about it and how you dont want to be friends with her if she carries on :) Good luck, emmy.

cocaine
25-10-2005, 09:43 AM
Yeah, you can't really call them a friend if they are mean to your mates. It doesn't work like that.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!