PDA

View Full Version : Woodrallies them Park screenies

Wootzeh
24-10-2005, 01:18 PM
not news but meh
http://www.ctp.741.com/

wwe-rko4eva
24-10-2005, 01:21 PM
Lmao, Doesnt look that good. Thanks for showin the screenies aswell.

Barmi
24-10-2005, 01:22 PM
Yes, indeed. The pass was spread along console rather quickly, he deserves it for being so arrogant.

GoldenBiscuit
24-10-2005, 01:24 PM
Don't be silly. The site's not finished yet. >:(

How come everybody knows about the site anyway?
Becuase people post it all over forums. :P
-Dan

adidas™
24-10-2005, 01:26 PM
hmm its not the best but HEY!

timROGERS
24-10-2005, 01:27 PM
Bandwidth gone. It'll be back later ;']

ozzie-ing
24-10-2005, 01:27 PM
i saw em but they deleted now

Barmi
24-10-2005, 01:31 PM
No, because the site has just been put up, so it hasn't been put up all over forums. :P

joe:-,
24-10-2005, 01:32 PM
Why u posting the screenies !
you lot just leave woodrally alone
All he is doing is trying to make a habbo theme park and he is trying very hard

Wootzeh
24-10-2005, 01:42 PM
Why u posting the screenies !
you lot just leave woodrally alone
All he is doing is trying to make a habbo theme park and he is trying very hard
Know anyone else that makes themselves fan rooms?

Jase
24-10-2005, 01:50 PM
Can't open page :'(

Barmi
24-10-2005, 01:51 PM
Yes, the bandwidth is gone, but it is being sorted now. My friend said they are getting a different host.

Edit: But it still seems to be working for me.

Rawr
24-10-2005, 01:54 PM
Thought it was going to be better than that after all the hype he's putting on it.

Jase
24-10-2005, 01:55 PM
Nope, still doesn't work rofl :s

Frodo13
24-10-2005, 02:03 PM
I use to be Woodrally's freind. But after today, hes compleatly ticked me off ! I quit, then tells everyone he fires me, he is a very sad n00b. Im 100% behid everyone else on Woodrally

Barmi
24-10-2005, 02:07 PM
Don't worry, you will be able to see it. But they may be on a different site, so you might want to keep looking at this thread for the new site URL to be posted.

Wootzeh
24-10-2005, 02:07 PM
Literally behind everyone else? ;)

Hecho
24-10-2005, 02:08 PM
Hes Sucha Loser He Stole Most Of The Ideas from James520's Themepark Coz He Keeps coin In

dittobrain
24-10-2005, 02:16 PM
My friend says there will be a different site URL ;p I worship the person that did this, its all he deserves for his attitude. This is a console message he sent to me shortly afterwards, thought you might want to read it. Its quite funny :P

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/3859/bannedctp4za.th.png (http://img407.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bannedctp4za.png)

Wootzeh
24-10-2005, 02:20 PM
LMAOOOOOOO.
Imagine how long it took him to type it as he was still rap.ing the shift button. Scripting? handing over to sulake? rofl.

dittobrain
24-10-2005, 02:22 PM
exactly! roflmao

Rarelime
24-10-2005, 02:22 PM
My friend says there will be a different site URL ;p I worship the person that did this, its all he deserves for his attitude. This is a console message he sent to me shortly afterwards, thought you might want to read it. Its quite funny :P

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/3859/bannedctp4za.th.png (http://img407.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bannedctp4za.png) Lmao at that console message, what will Sulake do about people finding out a password to a room?

Jase
24-10-2005, 02:23 PM

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/3859/bannedctp4za.th.png (http://img407.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bannedctp4za.png)

Lol, what the hell.

Barmi
24-10-2005, 02:24 PM
Not for finding out. Probably for remembering. You've got to hand it to him, he does provide people with a good laugh. I understand that Habbo let 10 year olds join, but they could at least act mature?

New site:
http://www.hostultra.com/~cthemepark/

eggd2
24-10-2005, 02:27 PM
woodrally is great, and yes wouldnt u be angry if you were making a room and just before it opens, someone speads the pass?

Jase
24-10-2005, 02:29 PM
http://www.hostingultra.com/cthemepark/

The page cannot be found

I hate my laptop! -_-

jgosden
24-10-2005, 02:32 PM
I am guessings its probably http://www.hostultra.com/~cthemepark/ as i have never hurd of hostingultra

Barmi
24-10-2005, 02:33 PM
That's because there is a "~" in it aswell. I forgot that it was hostultra instead of hostingultra. I have changed that now, as you can see above.
http://www.hostultra.com/~cthemepark/

Oh jgosden is on the ball. You're right, hostingultra doesn't exist. I got that message first time I tried to go on. ^_^ I wish people would give me the right URLs lol.

Bog
24-10-2005, 02:37 PM
Wonderworld beware, CTP's here (lol)

Jase
24-10-2005, 02:40 PM
Lol, most of the rooms look 1/4 done :s

24-10-2005, 02:46 PM
:o you have all the rooms

woodrally
24-10-2005, 02:54 PM
Right. I Will NOT Back Down. Im Fighting This All The Way. And YES The Rooms Do Look 1/4 Because They Arnt Finshed :l

dittobrain
24-10-2005, 02:57 PM
Yeah they all have all the rooms. Someone remembered an old pass to the room a long time ago and told the culprits ;p

Barmi
24-10-2005, 03:00 PM
Woodrally dear. Why say that you are opening on Saturday if the rooms are still not done? You have supposedly had these rooms done for months. How can you have not finished them yet.

OooOOoOOo... and do tell us why you are "getting" these 8 thrones will you love.

Mr.Sam
24-10-2005, 03:01 PM
i posted this int he other thread but i'll post it here ...

Guys .. Why make so much hype over you got into some pixel rooms and taking screenies - its just some rooms at the end of the day, why make so much hype over it ?

LYKE ONG'ZZZZ WE GOT INTO SUM LOCKED R00MS AND F0UND THE PRINT SCREEN BUTTON !!!111SHIFT!!£$£"%"!!¬!!!!!!

Get a life guys.

Anger
24-10-2005, 03:02 PM
Woodrally dear. Why say that you are opening on Saturday if the rooms are still not done? You have supposedly had these rooms done for months. How can you have not finished them yet.

OooOOoOOo... and do tell us why you are "getting" these 8 thrones will you love.
he keeps telling chris to do hotel alert, also wood you told us chris gave you free furni which is not true

chipie60
24-10-2005, 03:05 PM
Kinda spoils the illusion.. ;[ Ah well back to the drawing board Woody

Barmi
24-10-2005, 03:10 PM
Foxmouth, the only reason for my sarcasm towards Woodrally is because of his arrogance. I don't know if you know him at all, but he thinks too highly of himself. He has been working on this "CTP" for ages now, saying it is opening this Saturday. He has hyped it up so much. But then he will say out of the blue "People from WWTP are banned here", before it even opens! He will then talk about Hotel Alerts, and loads of other things. He started saying "Don't you dare call popular people names" when a girl was insulting him mildly. When someone quits this "CTP" he will start messaging over console that he has fired someone. I mean that is bad. Me and ditto used to be on the team, during the first week of the RAF4U campaign. He was mouthing off about him having "2 VIPs working for him". He got ahead of himself. We quit, he begged, we refused... and guess what? "I Regret To Inform All Of You That I Have Had To Fire Two Members Of CTP Staff... But You Can Buy CTP VIP If You Want To!" It just goes on and on. I know you may not like it foxmouth, but most of us are sick of hearing him say things. It may be petty, but he is petty, and at least if whoever made the site and we are petty, he can be beaten at his own game.

woodrally
24-10-2005, 03:14 PM
1. Why Im Getting 8t Is None Of Your Bussiness
2. Fading Chris Has Not Give Me Free Furni :l

24-10-2005, 03:14 PM
HE MADE A FEW FANS ROOM ONCE
JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE
THEY ARE WORST PEOPLE ON HABBO
ALL HE WANTS 2 DO IS OPEN A THEME PARK

Mr.Sam
24-10-2005, 03:15 PM
... Yes i do know wood infact the bumpercar room is my room.
If your sick of it ignore the threads or evan remove him from console
by the way its foxmoth not foxmouth ;)

Anger
1. Why Im Getting 8t Is None Of Your Bussiness
2. Fading Chris Has Not Give Me Free Furni :l
Ahem you told us that you did, im not arguing with you as there is no reason, and i didnt say he gave you i said you told us he gave you furni:rolleyes:

ross
Like who cares? I don't know him and I don't want to know him.

dittobrain
24-10-2005, 03:18 PM
Oh c'mon Woody. Don't give us that. You gladly boasted all over console that you were getting "8T In The CTP Lobby." Now you won't tell us why..? Either you aren't getting them or you're going to rocket your phone bill and trade 8 thrones for norms? -.- And also, Mr-Sniper-05 you don't know half the story so please don't tell us what to do without knowing the facts. Like Barmi said, he thinks way too highly of himself and pretends to have fired people when they resign. He's done a good lot of other things I really can't be froobled to go into right now as well..

woodrally
24-10-2005, 03:47 PM
im getting 8t from someone paying to be ctp staff

and
mr-sniper is staff :l

dittobrain
24-10-2005, 03:50 PM
Someone is paying 8 thrones to be staff? =/ Beats me why they would do that. Mr-Sniper being staff makes no difference, he doesn't know the story.

Embean
24-10-2005, 03:57 PM
Right. I Will NOT Back Down. Im Fighting This All The Way. And YES The Rooms Do Look 1/4 Because They Arnt Finshed :l

I really do feel sorry for your shift button.

YOU WILL NOT BACK DOWN :o

-Steps back-

:neutral:

Exorcize
24-10-2005, 04:32 PM
cant view them :(

Frodo13
24-10-2005, 04:55 PM
Like Barmi said, he thinks way too highly of himself and pretends to have fired people when they resign.

Did that to me.

iAdam
24-10-2005, 07:58 PM
he tried to skank my throne out of me for a job i was like no way and besiides u aint allowed to charge for jobs are you its AGAINST the habbo way

Wootzeh
24-10-2005, 08:16 PM
im getting 8t from someone paying to be ctp staff

and
mr-sniper is staff :l
Don't flatter yourself/

Seatherny
24-10-2005, 10:10 PM
he keeps telling chris to do hotel alert

People probably wont even bother going to the room if it gets hotel alerted

And wood, i removed you cos you sent me a million messages asking for free rares like thrones!

GOLD-VICAR$
25-10-2005, 12:37 AM
I know i havent got the best past with him and im the one who stirs it up and finds stuff out about him but im backing down i respect him for not letting ppl put him down good luck to him...

GommeInc
25-10-2005, 12:47 AM
Awww bless, he is just a big kid with a big imagination, something I used to see in 11 year olds. Basically making up whacky stories about how great they will be and how they will accomplish great things when they are older, not to mention lying on the way...

woodrally
25-10-2005, 07:14 AM
O Give It A Rest!

I Havent Done NOTHING Wrong To You. Yes I Made My Own Fan Rooms On CTP-Admin. What You Expect! You Lot Are Bullys! Nothing But Horrible Bullys!

Leave Me Alone. If You Dont Aprove Of CTP Dont Come!

+ Its Been Confirmed That The Hotel Mass Message Will Be Going Ahead. Also Its 75% Possible For A Bit In The Newsie.

Mit
25-10-2005, 07:47 AM
i don't know why everyone cares that much about a room that isn't even populare.

There is only one descent theme park on habbo and plus themem parks aren't even tthat amazing :l

Jordan3
25-10-2005, 07:48 AM
I think it would look better if the main room wasn't a blantant copy of Dan's WWTP.

Barmi
25-10-2005, 07:49 AM
O Give It A Rest!

I Havent Done NOTHING Wrong To You. Yes I Made My Own Fan Rooms On CTP-Admin. What You Expect! You Lot Are Bullys! Nothing But Horrible Bullys!

+ Its Been Confirmed That The Hotel Mass Message Will Be Going Ahead. Also Its 75% Possible For A Bit In The Newsie.

Yet there will be loads of people you know missing because you banned them, remember. The pass was mass messaged on console, so you are going to ban those "scripters" that got in you said, (which was a lot of people - and you know it) or something along those lines. Anyway, I'm not here to insult you, just point out a few flaws, and back up other points. xD

Mit
25-10-2005, 07:49 AM
yer thats it there is only one descent theme park coolmandans. nobody cares that much so stop bullying him about it. Plus a lot of rich people make fan rooms for themselves :l

timROGERS
25-10-2005, 07:51 AM
Wood, where do your dreams come from? Why do you have this childish idea that your gonna go in the newsie and get an alert sent out?

You should have seen some of the messages he sent out yesterday, "Code 6: Intrusion" and some of the ones he sent to Dittobrain.

Apparently he's going to sue Ditto for scripting, it's not a criminal offence and he didn't do it anyway.

Seatherny
25-10-2005, 07:53 AM
Wood, where do your dreams come from? Why do you have this childish idea that your gonna go in the newsie and get an alert sent out?

You should have seen some of the messages he sent out yesterday, "Code 6: Intrusion" and some of the ones he sent to Dittobrain.

Apparently he's going to sue Ditto for scripting, it's not a criminal offence and he didn't do it anyway.

rofl and sulake dont care if someone entered a pass protected room
wow
call the police

Barmi
25-10-2005, 08:00 AM
If you find the pass, you are entitled to enter a room. If you are worried about someone remembering or finding a pass, change them regularly. It's the owner's fault if someone gets in, because they either gave the pass away to someone, or did not make it hard enough.

If you went to court with it, I would charge you for waisting the time of the court, and the members of the jury.

woodrally
25-10-2005, 08:24 AM
Look I Didnt Say Nothing About The Police :l

Also Fading Face It. Im Getting Both.

burton-x
25-10-2005, 08:38 AM
Give him a break guys,
He's trying to open a popular room and as Newsletter correctly said HAS put alot of effort into this.
If you don't want to go or have something against it you don't have to go at all,
It was funny with the p/w at first but when you're just trying to completely ruin this for him that's just a little harsh,
Weather you like him or not he HAS put effort in this to help people enjoy habbo. I think give him a break.

Tintinabulation
25-10-2005, 08:44 AM
Look I Didnt Say Nothing About The Police :l

Also Fading Face It. Im Getting Both.
You threatened to sue, is that getting involved with the authorities?

burton-x
25-10-2005, 08:45 AM
It's a bit over the top to try and threaten to sue or tell someone they will be banned,
But others don't have to go to his CTP, but others do, so try not to ruin it for everyone ;]

Pelfe
25-10-2005, 08:46 AM
How about you all just shut up and let him get on with it? Sounds ideal too me ;l

woodrally
25-10-2005, 09:11 AM
i ddint say nothing to him about sueing :P

Barmi
25-10-2005, 10:15 AM
You said you are getting Sulake to investigate, simply because people got into your rooms. THAT is "bigging" a situation up.

burton-x
25-10-2005, 10:27 AM
You said you are getting Sulake to investigate, simply because people got into your rooms. THAT is "bigging" a situation up.
That's true,
Ditto was saying you told him you were going to get sulake to sue him and perm ban him for being a scripter :S

iAdam
25-10-2005, 10:37 AM
finally hes stopped masterbating the shift key

and ill be there to reck the opening i dont care if i get a 2 hour ban ive had about 30 this year alone so not too bothered about them

GommeInc
25-10-2005, 10:39 AM
O Give It A Rest!

Uh huh, right, I shall nod and ponder over the fact that Habbo are purely wasting their time. What is good about this room/theme park that is so different or better than Wonder World where the owner isn't a modest fool?

Sulake have way more better things to waste their time on than some little boy with a stupidly big imagination. If House Keeping problems were still around I can see you being a target, which in a way is a shame, if it was still around perhaps the 'hacker' can see what an idiot you really are...

iAdam
25-10-2005, 10:41 AM
Uh huh, right, I shall nod and ponder over the fact that Habbo are purely wasting their time. What is good about this room/theme park that is so different or better than Wonder World where the owner isn't a modest fool?

Sulake have way more better things to waste their time on than some little boy with a stupidly big imagination. If House Keeping problems were still around I can see you being a target, which in a way is a shame, if it was still around perhaps the 'hacker' can see what an idiot you really are...

:eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc

woodrally
25-10-2005, 10:47 AM
1. I Am NOT Getting Sulake Involved. I Was Scaring Him
2. I Havent AT ANY Point Said CTP Is Better Than WWTP
3. You Gave WWTP A Chance , Why Cant You Accept CTP Is A New Theme Park
4. When WWTP Ends CTP Will Take Over. Im 4 Years Younger Than Dan , Ill Be On Habbo More
5. Im Trying To Give Habbos A Bit Of Fun
6. We Are Totaly Diffent To WWTP. We Have Taken Some Real Life Ideas. Trust Me I Know Theme Parks. I Been To Florida 4 Times.
7. I Am NOT Forcing You To Come To The Opening. Its Your Desicion, If You Want To Come Come
8. DJ-Simpson , Try Wreck The Opening, There Will Be Hobbas/Staff There Who Would Ban You If You Started Breaking The Habbo Way :l
9. I Will Be Getting A Mass Message, You Dont Belive Me. You Are Just Jelous
10. Im Angry About The Pictures Being Releashed. But Its Not The End Of The World
11. I Have In NO Way Copyed WWTP. All My Rooms Are MY Ideas.

I Hope That Clears Things Up. Have A Question PM me

iAdam
25-10-2005, 10:53 AM
4. When WWTP Ends CTP Will Take Over. Im 4 Years Younger Than Dan , Ill Be On Habbo More
6. We Are Totaly Diffent To CTP. We Have Taken Some Real Life Ideas. Trust Me I Know Theme Parks. I Bene To Florida 4 Times.
7. I Am NOT Forcing You To Come To The Opening. Its Your Desicion, If You Want To Come Come
8. DJ-Simpson , Try Wreck The Opening, There Will Be Hobbas/Staff There Who Would Ban You If You Started Breaking The Habbo Way :l
10. Im Angry About The Pictures Being Releashed. But Its Not The End Of The World

1. how can u be totally different to urself. (see 6)
2. as i said 2 hour bans dont bother me
3. no one will be bothered about this mass message apart from u
4. releashed? (see 10)
5. why do theylook the same then?
6. i really do feel sorry for your shift button
7.wwtp will never end
8. habbo's spost to be fun so why try to do it when its already there

GommeInc
25-10-2005, 10:54 AM
I prefer Wonder World because:

The owner is not someone who scares people by saying Sulake will get involved, which personally, I won't be scared because I know they don't care about stupid matters like this.

How exactly are you going to make a roller coaster like they do in florida? Juding by what people have said about the looks of the rooms, the Theme Park is going to be failure, or you are lying about the release date to try and 'build up suspence.'

I never said you want CTP better than WWTP, I was wondering what would be so different, basically the same clay but moulded differently.

I never did give WWTP a chance, I have been there a few times, said hello then went. So why do you think this mass message will happen? Who has authorised this? DId you whine to Habbo Staff to have it advertised because saying no to you ment that you whined more? WHy would Hobbas and Staff be there at the opening when it is just another room?

I personally think you are just some kid with a stupidly inflattered ego "/

iAdam
25-10-2005, 10:57 AM
I prefer Wonder World because:

The owner is not someone who scares people by saying Sulake will get involved, which personally, I won't be scared because I know they don't care about stupid matters like this.

How exactly are you going to make a roller coaster like they do in florida? Juding by what people have said about the looks of the rooms, the Theme Park is going to be failure, or you are lying about the release date to try and 'build up suspence.'

I never said you want CTP better than WWTP, I was wondering what would be so different, basically the same clay but moulded differently.

I never did give WWTP a chance, I have been there a few times, said hello then went. So why do you think this mass message will happen? Who has authorised this? DId you whine to Habbo Staff to have it advertised because saying no to you ment that you whined more? WHy would Hobbas and Staff be there at the opening when it is just another room?

I personally think you are just some kid with a stupidly inflattered ego "/

and again :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc look at gomme go one more and ur in my sig

Adam$
25-10-2005, 11:00 AM
Bandwidth is exceeded.

"The 20meg limit you havve has exceeded"

iAdam
25-10-2005, 11:01 AM
ill sum them up for you then:

basicly same as wwtp

Barmi
25-10-2005, 11:04 AM
Whooo! I could spam about your post all day Gomme! Nice one. ;)

Woodrally dearest, if you are modelling it on a real theme park, shouldn't you have more than one roller coaster? Sorry for being picky, but that kinda stuck out like a sore thumb.

Edt: Adam, the URL changed to a different host (see a post in this thread)... but I think the owner has taken it down now. I haven't checked today, but I got a console message yesterday saying so.

woodrally
25-10-2005, 11:05 AM
Someone In A "High Place" Is Arranging The Mass Message , Newsie Artical And Somethng Else AS WE SPEAK. Also Certain Staff And Hobabs Said They Will Be Attending.

iAdam
25-10-2005, 11:05 AM
i second that

Woodrally is startin to be proffesional he said i asked who was sending message which i didnt then he replys with

---------------Classified Information--------------The Classified Information You Have ASked For Can Not Be Given Out he thinks hes important basicly

woodrally
25-10-2005, 11:07 AM
i cant copy rides :l I Am Copying (from parks like disney) Meet And Greet The Charcters , The Parade , Gift Shop.

iAdam
25-10-2005, 11:10 AM
now ur callin people square in ur sig ill be surprised if u get a aprt in newsie and its a room u wont get anything wow my help desk just opened send a mass message and an article to the newsie

GommeInc
25-10-2005, 11:12 AM
It's just like any other room then "/

Just aload of rooms linked together with teleporters.

So who are these people, or are you going make another important sounding text and is this theme park actually going to open?

Frodo13
25-10-2005, 11:12 AM

Yes you did, ur a frikin lier

woodrally
25-10-2005, 11:13 AM
;l WWTP Gets Mass Messages You Dont Have A Go At Him ;l

iAdam
25-10-2005, 11:14 AM
;l WWTP Gets Mass Messages You Dont Have A Go At Him ;l
cuz he created his by himself and gommeinc u did it again ur in my sig

woodrally
25-10-2005, 11:15 AM
Gomeinc , Of Course Its Opening :S

Let Me Tell You History Of ctp.

It Orignally Opened In April , Closed As It Was Frankly ****
I Then Re-Opended In July , Closed As It Was Frankly ****
I Then Went To A New Level, Its Now A Good Room With A Big Future
I Aim To Open A Lobby3 At New Year. Atm CTP Has 2 Lobbys.

iAdam
25-10-2005, 11:18 AM
Gomeinc , Of Course Its Opening :S

Let Me Tell You History Of ctp.

I Then Went To A New Level, Its Now A Good Room With A Big Future
big headed idiot let me tell u the future of ctp

opened in october, shut down because its frankly ****

Barmi
25-10-2005, 11:20 AM
Maybe he jinxed himself by opening it on April Fool's Day? :D

Woodrally, you advertise it as opening on "whateverthedateis", yet shouldn't it be RE-opening?

Frodo13
Woodrally, you act like a 10 year old. You remind me of myself when I joined Habbo. Thinking I was going to e big ect. Obviously now I see I won't. About the mass message ect. We will just have to see on Friday if thats true. But Woody, you need to stop all the ' The matter will be taken to Sulake ' & Accuusing people to be bullys, they are just telling the truth.

woodrally
i dont tink so!

Frodo13
25-10-2005, 11:22 AM
I do think so

iAdam
25-10-2005, 11:22 AM
i dont tink so!
whats the matter shift button broke?

woodrally
25-10-2005, 11:25 AM
you know dj i remember the time you begged me for a job :l

I need 1 Of You To Answer Me This Question ;

What Has CTP Or Me Done To YOU!

buzzing
25-10-2005, 11:26 AM

Nothing :)

iAdam
25-10-2005, 11:28 AM
i wanted a job so i could dish dirt of these forums

you have annoyed me by creating multiple threads about ctp being big which it isnt gonna be after the first week and boasting that u got 8t from someone wanting and job and btw aint it against habbo way to charge for jobs and boasting about there being a mass message.

So if theres gonna be a mass message why do u need to advertise?

GommeInc
25-10-2005, 11:32 AM

You = act like a big headed snob with an enflatered ego. You lied about Sulake getting involved which says enough about you to me, you ARE a lying snob who cannot think of a good way to get people off your back. You lie an awful lot, I bet there will be no hobbas, staff or a mass message.

CTP = A room with no hope that has an owner with a problem.

Dopiefreak
25-10-2005, 11:33 AM
Wood, you know what stuff your job. THought you would of fired me anyway because i didnt turn up to the meeting. Personally i dont have anything against ctp, it will probably be quite good youve put effort into it. But oh my god deflate your head a little bit your egos bigger than anyone elses ive met. an example is that console message you sent out "Im open for interview if anyone wants an interview with me get here whilst you can!" Maybe if you werent so big headed you find everyone would back of because its not ctp that everyone hates its you

iAdam
25-10-2005, 11:36 AM
You = act like a big headed snob with an enflatered ego. You lied about Sulake getting involved which says enough about you to me, you ARE a lying snob who cannot think of a good way to get people off your back. You lie an awful lot, I bet there will be no hobbas, staff or a mass message.

CTP = A room with no hope that has an owner with a problem.

u can only be in my sig once u know or can u?

wtg dopiefreak any dirt u want to tell us abut ctp?

i wont reply as much im playin a game

Dopiefreak
25-10-2005, 11:38 AM
Rofl nah i dont have any dirt :P He treated it like the pentagon. When they ha the break in he was like "OMGGGGGZZ!!!" CODE 5 INTRUSION EVERYONE TO THEERE SPOTS LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT CODE RED CODE RED GO GO GO"

Frodo13
25-10-2005, 11:39 AM
Lmao, I took advantage and went in...But because I went in from a tip-off, Im now a ' scrippter '. Does he even know what a scriptor is ?

Dopiefreak
25-10-2005, 11:42 AM
Rofl its the infamous frodo sacked from ctp how are you gonna live dude ?!!?!?!?

iAdam
25-10-2005, 11:43 AM
Rofl nah i dont have any dirt :P He treated it like the pentagon. When they ha the break in he was like "OMGGGGGZZ!!!" CODE 5 INTRUSION EVERYONE TO THEERE SPOTS LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT CODE RED CODE RED GO GO GO"

that just made me laugh lol hahahahaha now i read it again it still makes me laugh

Frodo13
25-10-2005, 11:43 AM
I dont know...I might have to kill myself...I just can't cope without my job !

iAdam
25-10-2005, 11:46 AM
lol this thread = humour

Frodo13
25-10-2005, 11:46 AM
P.S I didnt get sacked...I quit, he just dont want to face the fact that I DID

woodrally
25-10-2005, 11:47 AM
Guys. Im NOT Big Headed. And I DONT LIE!

Everything I Say Is CORRECT.

Dopiefreak
25-10-2005, 11:48 AM
Roflmao i cant wait for this hotel alert if they dont do it im gonna be lmf'ao

Frodo13
25-10-2005, 11:48 AM
Im allergic to bulls**t

buzzing
25-10-2005, 11:51 AM
Lol frodo, better get some pills

Dopiefreak
25-10-2005, 11:56 AM
I told him i quit and he says im gay :[ </3 deep man

Seatherny
25-10-2005, 11:57 AM
6. We Are Totaly Diffent To WWTP. We Have Taken Some Real Life Ideas. Trust Me I Know Theme Parks. I Been To Florida 4 Times.

1 - You werent scaring anyone, but making a fool of yourself!
2 - We gave WWTP a chance cos coolmandan didnt make a big fuss

burton-x
25-10-2005, 12:01 PM
He's just trying to get some publicity for it :S
I think both sides are over exadarating, if you don't like the idea of CTP or woodrally's going to annoy you,
click away from this post now and dont come to opening :S
Woodrally, I sugest you calm it a little bit because there are alot of people who want to see what the opening will be like, you'll just be your own worst enemy if you start arguments with people.

woodrally
25-10-2005, 12:09 PM
Its Just Ive Worked Hard As You Know And I Want It To Go Good.
I Held A Givaway , That Worked GREAT But Then GOLD-Vicar Came In A Wrecked It. Called Me A Scammer :l

Frodo13
25-10-2005, 12:17 PM
How much of that sig is a boast. Well guess what. I have Cheezy, Antony & BMX. Also Callie, Mystique!, Impetuous, dittobrain I would put it as a pic, but i dont know how :(

Grabbed
25-10-2005, 12:19 PM
How much of that sig is a boast. Well guess what. I have Cheezy, Antony & BMX. Also Callie, Mystique!, Impetuous, dittobrain I would put it as a pic, but i dont know how :(

take screenies of each name and crop and arrange them on paint. save it, and upload it onto either imageshack.us or photobucket.com

best to save as PNG

hope that helped :)

woodrally
25-10-2005, 12:19 PM
Well I Doubt You Have Callie. But Im Not Boasting. They Have Been GREAT Mates To Me! And Big WOW. I Have A Bunch On Hobbas And Lost_witness.

EDIT : Grabbed Thats What I Did :)

Frodo13
25-10-2005, 12:20 PM
Thanks, Ill do that :D

Frodo13
25-10-2005, 12:23 PM
Testing testing 123

Frodo13
25-10-2005, 12:24 PM
Yey, It worked...Hope that convinces you Woody

buzzing
25-10-2005, 12:29 PM
he does have callie cause he won h-factor and she sent him fr

timROGERS
25-10-2005, 12:30 PM
Why are you boasting wood? Your a sad low life, why do you boast about knowing Habbo Staff, they don't really know you.

Frodo13
25-10-2005, 12:30 PM
Correct Buzzie :D

buzzing
25-10-2005, 12:31 PM
Lol frodo13 you can call me keznr :)
Also what really is the point in this thread?

woodrally
25-10-2005, 12:31 PM
Looking In Wrong Place. MY MISTAKE.
BUT :
BMX Says He Dont Have You On His List. Stop Lying

EDIT : News Dont Forget You Are V.I.P I Could Always Refuse Entry.

Frodo13
25-10-2005, 12:33 PM
Ang on, Ill check...Whoops, wrong dude ! Well all of yours have a - after the name...so what the hell are you on with

timROGERS
25-10-2005, 12:36 PM
FIne, refuse entry!

Frodo13
25-10-2005, 12:36 PM
* Woo Hoo * + Rep for Nintendo on his way !

Grabbed
25-10-2005, 12:38 PM
* Woo Hoo * + Rep for Nintendo on his way !
and none for me for telling you what to do with your sig?

Seatherny
25-10-2005, 12:39 PM
No one honestly cares woodrally if you have callie or lost_witness
at the end of the day, they are normal people like us

Some people have nearly everysingle habbostaff, you dont see them boasting

I think a MOD should close this thread

woodrally
25-10-2005, 12:40 PM
Im Not Boasting!

Frodo13
25-10-2005, 12:40 PM
and none for me for telling you what to do with your sig?

O ya, Sorry, I rep people for random reasons lol

timROGERS
25-10-2005, 12:41 PM
I'd like to see him "refuse entry" :P

Seatherny
25-10-2005, 12:42 PM
I'd like to see him "refuse entry" :P
did you buy vip at ctp or something?

Frodo13
25-10-2005, 12:43 PM
He might get his so called ' Hobba and staff ' freinds to bodygaurd

timROGERS
25-10-2005, 12:43 PM
Yep, I have VIP

Seatherny
25-10-2005, 12:44 PM
Yep, I have VIP

why did you buy vip?
Its a complete waste of furni!

iAdam
25-10-2005, 12:45 PM
do him for scamming thenif he refuses entry and u bought vipthats scamming

woodrally
25-10-2005, 12:47 PM
I Wont Refuse Entry To VIP Lounge Or CTP. But I Can Refuse Entry Of Staff Areas, But he cna use all other v.i.p stuff

iAdam
25-10-2005, 12:49 PM
being vbip means staff area acess so if u dont allow thats scamming

Seatherny
25-10-2005, 12:50 PM
I Wont Refuse Entry To VIP Lounge Or CTP. But I Can Refuse Entry Of Staff Areas, But he cna use all other v.i.p stuff

how much is VIP?

woodrally
25-10-2005, 12:52 PM
Its 0.5 hc

Also DJ Its STAFF Areas. As He Isnt Staff I Can Stop Him Going In. It Isnt Scamming As He Still Has V.I.P :L

Seatherny
25-10-2005, 12:54 PM
Its 0.5 hc

Also DJ Its STAFF Areas. As He Isnt Staff I Can Stop Him Going In. It Isnt Scamming As He Still Has V.I.P :L

Do vip's get rights?

woodrally
25-10-2005, 12:56 PM
No. Rights Are ALot Due To The Risk Of Trashing. They Are 5 Hc. Seems Alot But Its A High Risk Of Trashing.

dittobrain
25-10-2005, 12:57 PM
ROFLMAO!

Been reading this thread, it's quite funny. Woodrally, how you see yourself not boasting I can't imagine, but oh well. Denying NintendoNews entry to staff areas IS scamming because that was part of the V.I.P Package. Not allowing this is scamming unless he recieves an acceptable partial refund. Frodo13 I completely agree with almost everything you have said so far (haven't read it all)

GO FROOBLE! :eusa_danc

Seatherny
25-10-2005, 12:59 PM
No. Rights Are ALot Due To The Risk Of Trashing. They Are 5 Hc. Seems Alot But Its A High Risk Of Trashing.

do all staff get rights?

woodrally
25-10-2005, 12:59 PM
No :l

iN our Poilcy it does say that if a area of the park is closed and you are v.i.p you can not go in there. its part of v.i.p

woodrally
25-10-2005, 01:01 PM
sg that is a decicion i make. it depends what rank.

why you wanna know?

dittobrain
25-10-2005, 01:02 PM
No :l

iN our Poilcy it does say that if a area of the park is closed and you are v.i.p you can not go in there. its part of v.i.p

Sure! If that part of the park is closed thats fine. But you can't deny him entry just because you want to.

Barmi
25-10-2005, 01:02 PM
Woodrally, you put an upper case letter for the second letter in a word. WHat's uP sPeaking lIke tHis? Anyway, if you are taking VIP away from someone, or refusing to give access, or cutting down on their privelages, give a refund. :D

Edit: Yea, you just said "Well I can deny you access". You can't deny him access unless you deny EVERYBODY access otherwise you are taking the VIP privelages away, and you should entitle him to a refund if you threaten him like that. :D

Seatherny
25-10-2005, 01:05 PM
sg that is a decicion i make. it depends what rank.

why you wanna know?

just wondering
Why didnt you just edit your previous post instead of double posting?

dittobrain
25-10-2005, 01:09 PM
just wondering
Why didnt you just edit your previous post instead of double posting?

Probably didn't think of that ;)

BMX1991
25-10-2005, 01:13 PM

Eh your not on my list 0.o :P

Ooo iv got Mystique! and dittobrain :/ And a few hobbas, Novae, :: Denzel:: and cant remember the others

woodrally
25-10-2005, 01:13 PM
I Will ONLY Deney Access To Someone If The Area Of The Park Is CLOSED.

If It Is CLOSED I Will Deney EVERYONE Access. If We Feal Hes A Theart We Will Provide A Refund. Please Note : The Room Called V.I.P Stroage. All Rares From V.I.P Go There. BUT If We Need To Use The Rare He Can NOT Get A Refund Of That Furni BUT He Will Be Offered A Furni Of The Same Price.

dittobrain
25-10-2005, 01:14 PM
Um... no. They need the exact rare back. You see, Habbox Rare Values aren't official so you can't go by that. He must get the SAME rare back.

Barmi
25-10-2005, 01:16 PM
Can I ask... if someone has VIP access, it doesn't sound like they get much, yet you say you will deny them access if they are a threat. How can they be a threat?

Edit: Values differ from person to person. For example, if I gave you a pillow, I would not be happy with getting a Club sofa in return. There is NO SET VALUE to rares, and therefore you must give them the same rare back. Why must you use the rares in VIP storage anyway? If you are getting 8 thrones then trade them for loads more furni. + rep ditto

dittobrain
25-10-2005, 01:17 PM
Can I ask... if someone has VIP access, it doesn't sound like they get much, yet you say you will deny them access if they are a threat. How can they be a threat?

++++++++ REP

Mega good point there. You aren't running some secret meeting with goverment officials who could be assisanted.. :s

iAdam
25-10-2005, 01:18 PM
i second that

woodrally
25-10-2005, 01:18 PM
No. This Is All In Our Poilcy On V.I.P

We Will Offer A Furni Of The Same Price If The Furni Donated Has Been Used.

EDIT : The 8 Thrones I Am Getting Are Purely For The Entrance.

We Will ONLY Use The V.I.P Storage As Back Up. Im Onlu Saying If This DOES Happen. All Of This Is Stated IN The Entrance.

Barmi
25-10-2005, 01:20 PM
Why would it need to be used? You are "getting" 8 fr0nez! Trade them for furni! Jees louise...

iAdam
25-10-2005, 01:21 PM
same price? theres no certain price to a furni if i gave u a mocha to be vip and then u had to refund me i wouldnt accept a speakers corner or icm as they wouldnt be same value to ME u gotta give same rare back

dittobrain
25-10-2005, 01:21 PM
No. This Is All In Our Poilcy On V.I.P

We Will Offer A Furni Of The Same Price If The Furni Donated Has Been Used.

But my dear Woodrally this doesn't work! Habbox Rare Values aren't official, I know lots of people use them but there are a handful of people who don't. (I know NintendoNews doesn't.) Therefore, you could be reducing the value of the refund to the payment given to you in the first place. :rolleyes:

Barmi
25-10-2005, 01:22 PM
Exactly. You're not dealing in credits here, bub. You are dealing in rares that have a different worth and value from person to person. You cannot take a throne from them, then give them a Club sofa because you tell them it is worth the same value.

Grabbed
Yeah, I'm just gegging in on this thread!

dittobrain
same price? theres no certain price to a furni if i gave u a mocha to be vip and then u had to refund me i wouldnt accept a speakers corner or icm as they wouldnt be same value to ME u gotta give same rare back

Exactly my point! +rep

Magnet
25-10-2005, 01:23 PM
It won't be advertised in a mass message, or in the newsie, know why, here's what I think.

It being advertise in the newsie and mass messaged is like Tony Blair saying "Well hey, let's advertise Woodrally's new house in the papers and on the News!". So Woodrally, don't get your hopes up just yet.

I don't even go on Habbo but I used to, and this is barbaric(sp?).

Grabbed
25-10-2005, 01:23 PM
Yeah, geggin in is fun... but one thing I have to say.
"Poilcy" for VIP?

iAdam
25-10-2005, 01:24 PM
Exactly my point! +rep

ty for that i need some atm people keep bad repping and leaving comment blank

dittobrain
25-10-2005, 01:24 PM
It won't be advertised in a mass message, or in the newsie, know why, here's what I think.

It being advertise in the newsie and mass messaged is like Tony Blair saying "Well hey, let's advertise Woodrally's new house in the papers and on the News!". So Woodrally, don't get your hopes up just yet.

I don't even go on Habbo but I used to, and this is barbaric(sp?).

Lol, then again, these are the kind of insane things Tony Blair loves to say.

Grabbed
25-10-2005, 01:26 PM
Lol, then again, these are the kind of insane things Tony Blair loves to say.
So lets get started on a political debate. I believe David Cameron will win the Tory leadership contest.

TEM
Woodrally, Shall I be telling Mr.Lost_witness about your stupid behaviour i mean i could always direct him to a lot of proof of bad behaviour from yourself? and Doesn't Chris deserve to be in your sig too? or are you pretending to know him it's ok i can always give you a pic of his console name mission (LOL)

ewannnnnnnnnnnnnn

dittobrain
God no -.-' We're arguing CTP "Policy" here. Political issues are beyond my field of interest.

iAdam
25-10-2005, 01:27 PM
Woodrally, Shall I be telling Mr.Lost_witness about your stupid behaviour i mean i could always direct him to a lot of proof of bad behaviour from yourself? and Doesn't Chris deserve to be in your sig too? or are you pretending to know him it's ok i can always give you a pic of his console name mission (LOL)

ewannnnnnnnnnnnnn

put the pic up

Grabbed
25-10-2005, 01:28 PM
God no -.-' We're arguing CTP "Policy" here. Political issues are beyond my field of interest.
yeah it was a joke. and what CTP policy is that? I havent read the thread.

woodrally
25-10-2005, 01:29 PM
Ok I Will. I Was Going To Wait Till He Gets Online. So I Cna Have The Head.

Theres something in his console mission that i dont want you to see and its secret so i will blank it.

Barmi
25-10-2005, 01:29 PM
Wood's changed his hair now so it doesn't look like he is copying Lost_Witness. Rofl. Yes, we are talking about CTP policy here, so if it is not on topic, then move the whole thread. (Win the young one will. - In the leadership contest.)

dittobrain
25-10-2005, 01:31 PM
yeah it was a joke. and what CTP policy is that? I havent read the thread.

We are telling Woodrally here that if VIP needs to be removed for some reason it must be the SAME rare given back.. because Habbox Rare Values are not official and not everybody uses them. Also, we are discussing CTP in general, the usual argument -.-'

TEM
25-10-2005, 01:31 PM
TEH LOZLZOLZZL FOR WOODRALLY

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/glasgowailsa/tehlolzor.png

and in recognition of being a useful brained person BARMI http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/glasgowailsa/lOLOLOL.pngLOLLOL

Grabbed
25-10-2005, 01:33 PM
We are telling Woodrally here that if VIP needs to be removed for some reason it must be the SAME rare given back.. because Habbox Rare Values are not official and not everybody uses them. Also, we are discussing CTP in general, the usual argument -.-'
Ah thank you very much.
btw, have you been fired from CTP yet?

dittobrain
25-10-2005, 01:35 PM
Barmi and I resigned, and then he flooded his console that we had been fired. Doesn't want to accept some people don't want to work in his theme park :rolleyes:

Mit
25-10-2005, 01:36 PM
wat m,akes you think that dan wont pass wwtp on to someone else. or wat makes u think a better theme park wont be started up?

iAdam
So lost_witness aint comin woodrally wriggle urself out of that one

Grabbed
Oh right. Should I resign? I mean, he asked me to the opening and I accepted...

dittobrain
25-10-2005, 01:37 PM
wat m,akes you think that dan wont pass wwtp on to someone else. or wat makes u think a better theme park wont be started up?

Good point, + rep
I like repping today ;)

TEM
25-10-2005, 01:37 PM
So lost_witness aint comin woodrally wriggle urself out of that one

yes i am going to make sure lost_witness knows, now!

dittobrain
25-10-2005, 01:38 PM
Oh right. Should I resign? I mean, he asked me to the opening and I accepted...

Your choice. I'm not trying to get people to resign, I'm just saying the truth.

iAdam
25-10-2005, 01:40 PM
To sum up this thread:

Woodrally= big headed freak who fakes big RE-OPENING's with hobbas when he'll be the only one in the room and he dont give refunds

dittobrain
25-10-2005, 01:41 PM
To sum up this thread:

Woodrally= big headed freak who fakes big RE-OPENING's with hobbas when he'll be the only one in the room and he dont give refunds

That wasn't the point. We are debating in a civilised manner about CTP policy. ;-)

Grabbed
Your choice. I'm not trying to get people to resign, I'm just saying the truth.
Yeah, I know. Its just, Woodrally expects everyone to be there and then, all the time. He may have 12 hours a day time on his hands, as he said he had no mates, and he seems not to go to school, being about 11. But i'm 14 now, and my GCSE work is starting, so I wont be on habbo/x very often now. So theres not much point working in CTP if I'm not going to be online a lot is there?

woodrally
OK Sig Updated. Also What You Going To Tell Chris :l Theres Nothing To Say

+ I Do Go To School 8.20 - 2.35 Daily.

dittobrain
25-10-2005, 01:43 PM
ROFL!

Do you realise almost all the people in Woodrally's sig are famous?

I wonder why.. :rolleyes:

He's going to tell Lost_Witness about how CTP policy doesn't quite work and the stubborness in your attitude.

iAdam
25-10-2005, 01:43 PM
That wasn't the point. We are debating in a civilised manner about CTP policy. ;-)
we were doin that earlier

dittobrain
25-10-2005, 01:44 PM

2.35????????????????????????? Am I missing something here?!

Magnet
25-10-2005, 01:44 PM
We've all got to hand it to lil' oldyoung Woodrally. He really does know how to put up an argument. If he was ever right.

Guys. Im NOT Big Headed. And I DONT LIE!

Everything I Say Is CORRECT.
Please, you lied 3 times in a post that states you don't lie. You really are sad.

dittobrain
25-10-2005, 01:45 PM
We've all got to hand it to lil' oldyoung Woodrally. He really does know how to put up an argument. If he was ever right.

Please, you lied 3 times in a post that states you don't lie. You really are sad.

Rofl, well said. +rep

iAdam
25-10-2005, 01:46 PM

:eusa_clap

Frodo13
25-10-2005, 01:47 PM
Woodrally. You have no freinds, everyone hates you, the people in your console are most probaly on your console because on JENOVA. CTP is rubbish. END OF !

dittobrain
Woodrally. You have no freinds, everyone hates you, the people in your console are most probaly on your console because on JENOVA. CTP is rubbish. END OF !

LMAO! To the point or what?!

TEM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/glasgowailsa/yes.jpg

hey kiddas ^^

Seatherny
ROFL!

Exactly what I was gonna say

Woodrally, instead of saying "People who deserve to me in my sig" call it "Look - I have famous people on my console"

And you say you dont boast

iAdam
25-10-2005, 01:48 PM
:eusa_clap i second that

Grabbed

Do you go to one of those special need schools where they teach you how to type In Capital Letters So Parents Can See What You Have Written Clearly? Or one of those schools where children take over and dismiss themselves when they want? 2.35???????????

woodrally
What The! Hows JENOVA Linked To ANY OF THIS ?

dittobrain
25-10-2005, 01:49 PM

hey kiddas ^^

L0LZ! Send him that.. :eusa_danc

iAdam
25-10-2005, 01:49 PM

hey kiddas ^^

:eusa_clap well done

dittobrain
25-10-2005, 01:50 PM
What The! Hows JENOVA Linked To ANY OF THIS ?

Please type properly :(

woodrally
1. 2.35 Because I Live ON The Isle Of Wight. We Have Primary , Middle And High Schools.
2. Chris Isnt Event Online And That Message Is Soo Fake.

Frodo13
Lost_Witness accept all JENOVA members f/r.

TEM
25-10-2005, 01:51 PM
what about JENOVA? Yes, I was in it, luckly you didn't su'ck up to get VIP badge (which you tried) and i've known chris since he was a hobba, so i didn't scam my way into his friendship with J E N O V A

yes, you can message offline people!

dittobrain
1. 2.35 Because I Live ON The Isle Of Wight. We Have Primary , Middle And High Schools.

LMAO! Its not fake.. where did you get that from? :s

iAdam

if u look hes sending that message to lost witness little boy

Frodo13
Did he really ? What a nub.

Grabbed
25-10-2005, 01:53 PM
Hald, please please please please send that message!

iAdam
u get VIP badges because you deserve them not because u **** up to callie like cheezy2 has

TEM
Hald, please please please please send that message!

i've sent about 3..

ewananananananana

dittobrain
25-10-2005, 01:55 PM
u get VIP badges because you deserve them not because u **** up to callie like cheezy2 has

Please don't bring Cheezy2 into this, nor any other habbos who you think do what you just expressed.

Grabbed
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

*ahem* Back to reality, oop there goes gravity.

Where was I? Oh yes. send more!

BMX1991
ROFL!

Eh no there not im not famous.. Well i dont think i am 0.o

iAdam
i've sent about 3..

ewananananananana

nice one

Magnet
Woodrally, if you want CTP to work. I suggest you take my advice and

Say sorry to everyone, give everyones job back
Deflate your head.
Make your rooms alot better
Don't copy the designs of other rooms
STOP ABUSING MR. SHIFT!
Get a new life
Start fresh
Stop bragging that you have "famous" people on your list
Stop bragging
Stop lieing
Stop everything about you!
No one likes you, make friends, make them like youBut, as we all know, this is impossible for someone with a status and ego as big as Mr. Woodrally here.

dittobrain
25-10-2005, 01:56 PM
Eh no there not im not famous.. Well i dont think i am 0.o

BMX do you NOTICE I said "almost all"? Please read my post before commenting.

TEM
25-10-2005, 01:57 PM
what woodrally needs is a girl

Grabbed
Woodrally, if you want CTP to work. I suggest you take my advice and

Say sorry to everyone, give everyones job back
Deflate your head.
Make your rooms alot better
Don't copy the designs of other rooms
STOP ABUSING MR. SHIFT!
Get a new life
Start fresh
Stop bragging that you have "famous" people on your list
Stop bragging
Stop lieing
Stop everything about you!
No one likes you, make friends, make them like youBut, as we all know, this is impossible for someone with a status and ego as big as Mr. Woodrally here.

I'm making you Prime Minister. Well said. +rep.

heres more:

Stop bragging
Stop bragging
Stop bragging
Stop bragging

woodrally
Right
1. Chris Is My FREIND.
2. I Didnt Get A V.I.P Badge As I Wasnt Right There Right From The Begining.
3. Grabbed Your Fired.

Frodo13
+ Rep. Compleatly true. I think your problem is Woodrally is that you have the ego the size of a house and you head could'nt fit through a door frame.

dittobrain
25-10-2005, 01:58 PM

FOCROFLMAO!!!

+++++++++++++rep

[Fall off chair roll on floor laughing my asparagus off]

dittobrain
25-10-2005, 01:59 PM
Right
1. Chris Is My FREIND.
2. I Didnt Get A V.I.P Badge As I Wasnt Right There Right From The Begining.
3. Grabbed Your Fired.

*Friend
*Beginning
*You're

Alot more spelling I can't be bothered to correct. Oooooo more staff fired lolz :8

Ry
This thread just keeps getting more and more rediculous. :rolleyes:

woodrally
Omg Why Does Everyone Think Ive Copyed WWTP :L

Grabbed
3. Grabbed Your Fired.

OH NOOESSSSS11!111 IM FIREDSDSS11!!1 CALL THE COPS!111
Keep going like this and you'll have no staff at all.

Frodo13
25-10-2005, 02:00 PM
EVERYONE QUIT CTP IF YOU KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR YOU !

iAdam
25-10-2005, 02:00 PM
woodrally needs to de tensify himself before he gets a girl lol and im sure grabebd could do with out it

Grabbed
25-10-2005, 02:01 PM
woodrally needs to de tensify himself before he gets a girl lol and im sure grabebd could do with out it
I can.
You've just seen the proof posted by none other than big ego Woodrally.

Magnet
25-10-2005, 02:01 PM
3. Grabbed Your Fired.

ROOOFFLL!
This is like the situation where you get fired from McDonalds then the next day you become the king, isn't it?!

WHO CARES WOODRALLY. Your firing people, so this basically means your losing people. Losing people is not good for buisness, like in Eastenders, Ian fired the mechanics and he has no one!

And as I'm now Prime Minister I declare Woodrally a NUNTARD!

dittobrain
25-10-2005, 02:02 PM

Pmsl this is a solution to all your problems :D

Frodo13
Wth is a nuntard ?

iAdam
I can.
You've just seen the proof posted by none other than big ego Woodrally.
i made the post before u posted

woodrally
I Still Got 17 And Getting More.

dittobrain
Wth is a nuntard ?

LMAO I was gonna ask that.

Magnet
25-10-2005, 02:03 PM
A nub, cu** and ret**d all in one :)

You can't get a worse name to call someone then that, other then a fatherflumpa!

Eckuii
25-10-2005, 02:03 PM
Hmm guys, what I want to know is why you think its acceptable to bully another member of HabboxForum.
It isnt, its not good and you're not a better person for doing it.
Bullying isnt tollerated on HabboxForum. Any other thread that abuses/bullys Woodrally or any other member of the forum will be closed.
Thanks
Thread closed

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!