PDA

View Full Version : How it feels to be banned

MissAlice
24-10-2005, 11:19 PM
Ever wondered what it's like to be banned on Habbo?

Well I have had first hand experience!

On the morning of Friday 12th August at around 8.00am I logged onto the UK Hotel, spent around 10-15 minutes there and happily logged off. Totally unaware of what was going to happen while I wasn't around. I was out most of the day (at work) and was late coming home and missed my scheduled weekly Norton scan. So I decided rather than miss it altogether I would quickly scan using webroot, and leave the major scan for the next day. I firstly logged onto Habbox, dealt with a few pm's etc, then sent a pm to a competition winner, who very quickly replied. So wanting to keep up to date I thought right, I will log onto hotel and go deliver the prize.The time was now around 6.20pm and I had no idea what was about to hit me, as I signed in, up came this dreadful alert. "You have been banned for breaking the Habbo Way." "This is why (if no ban reason is shown use the Contact Us form): Perm ban for stealing furni - See Report"

I was totally in shock, what could possibly have happened? Panic set in and I began checking my other habbo accounts, I soon discovered they all had the same alert. Never having been in this situation and still gobsmacked I sat thinking what on earth was going on and what do I do next! I'm no 11/12 year old and began to think I need to sort this out. I've had my longest habbo around 3 years and I've a 100% clean record.

I aimed for the Habbo Help Tool, and wrote a message asking for help. This was written whilst in shock so I probably failed to write everything I perhaps should of done. For the record I have never scammed another habbo nor have I stolen anything, since how do you steal furni from another habbo unless you have deliberately hacked another habbos account, which I have never done or would do. I don't need to as I have always been more than happy with what I own. Just how much does anyone actually need? I don't own lots of supers probably never will do and am not concerned about it.

At this point I decided to check my emails and discovered an email sent that same day from: Subject: Habbo Hotel Scam Busters: your new password
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 15:34:55 +0200 (CEST) . How could I be sent a new pass for any of my banned habbos? I didn't request it! Maybe this is an error somewhere, I really don't know the answer here. Maybe it's standard procedure when a habbo is banned.

I sent numerous emails, hoping to establish why I had been branded a thief. I will say this though, the justice system on habbo is somewhat out of date, it's a UK hotel without UK law so whatever happened to "Innocent Until Proven Guilty", sadly in my eyes it don't exist as I had no hearing and I didn't know what I had been found guilty of so I was unable to defend myself accordingly. I dare say my emails were just a few of the hundreds they must receive every day. How long would it take to clear my good name, well that depends on how much Habbo Hotel UK really care! As each day passed I lost heart in any system that Habbo has. Many might say to me it's had only been a few days, but I dare say if my name was a more important one my case would have been looked into sooner.

It could only be the purple dragon left in my donation room a few days before. Thats what I kept telling myself. I had been sent a console message telling me a gift had been left in my donation room. Well I was totally shocked to find this beautiful dragon in my room. I was aware that there was possibly only one on the hotel at the time as I remember seeing the name Purple Dragon amongst the popular rooms. I did the right thing that evening and made a CFH asking for advice as I was concerned it might be stolen as during this time many habbos were being hacked. I got no response so I sent an email to a member of staff who also didn't respond.

Days passed and still no news :(. I felt like quitting habbo and habbox but at the same time wanted to clear my good name. It was now nearly a week and nothing. I had fantastic support from sierk, jrh2002 and a few important friends and a hobba who shall remain nameless.

Friday 19th August, my mother eventually got a reply on the phone from the offices in London and spoke with GlitterKat. The logs showed I made the CFH when I said I did. GlitterKat apologised and said all my accounts would be un-banned. This happened immediately. During the next few days I handed back the purple dragon and in return for all my trouble I was given a red pillow.

I did eventually receive an apology in writing which can be seen below.

Dear Habbo,
The account MissAlice received a permanent ban on the 12th of August. The reason this ban was placed on your account was because of an unreleased item of rare furniture being on it. We needed to place the ban on this account prior to investigating the source of the item of furniture to prevent the item being moved or traded to other accounts. Upon completing our investigation we have found that the item was placed on your account through no fault of your own and that you made an active attempt to bring the matter to our attention.

We would like to apologise for any inconvenience the ban on your account has caused you and would like to assure you that this ban has not only been lifted but removed from your Habbo record all together. As a good will gesture we have placed a gift in your accounts Habbo hand.

The gift was a typo.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y107/Seacats/sierk20and20missalice.png

Triarch
25-10-2005, 01:35 AM
Awww, It's nice to hear you got it back! And I bet the person who gave u left the Purple Dragon just wanted to frame you. Anyways, i always wanted to speak to one of the habbo staff. Lucky you. Well congrats again on getting it back! Hope you become a hobba!

Cyvox
25-10-2005, 01:43 AM
You actually took the time to read that?

ssricky
25-10-2005, 01:59 AM
so what happened in the end <.< >.> lyke did habbo pay u retribution did u keep the dragon? blah blah blah :P

Assid_Rane
25-10-2005, 02:03 AM

i read it aswell lol actually quite anjoyed readin it :)

but you said "in return for all my trouble I was given a red pillow. "

and "The gift was a typo." so did u get both?

Seacat
25-10-2005, 02:10 AM

If you're going to post stupid things then don't post at all.

You can clearly see MissAlice has taken a while to write that, so don't dare reply pointlessly.

MissAlice
25-10-2005, 02:12 AM
Yeah I traded GlitterKat the purple dragon and she kindly gave me a red pillow.

On one of my clones I received a gift. That was the typo :)

Hatake Kakashi
25-10-2005, 02:13 AM
If you're going to post stupid things then don't post at all.

You can clearly see MissAlice has taken a while to write that, so don't dare reply pointlessly.

Amen :P
MissAlice, it's good habbo actully took the time to investigate and pay you for your troubles. No one should have to go through that ordeal.

chipie60
25-10-2005, 02:31 AM
Its a beautiful story! Very inspiring, there is justice in the world! Im happy for you Alice :)

Barmi
25-10-2005, 07:56 AM
I really enjoyed reading that Alice, as it has somewhat enlightened me. Well done on following through your bans! Although the ban is bad in the first place, it does show how efficienct Habbo can be in the way they deal with these situations.

Lost_Addict
25-10-2005, 08:18 AM
yay u got it back
what a happy ending story

btw i would of preffred the purple dragon lol

[Jay]
25-10-2005, 08:45 AM
i dont actually read long newsis but i read this one :)

camera
25-10-2005, 09:03 AM
Hm, at least shes honest :)
Glad u got back ur account

thechoo
25-10-2005, 09:03 AM
Lovely story. :)
Glad you got your accounts back!
Whoever gave you that dragon deserves a punch-in!!!

[N]
25-10-2005, 09:05 AM

Oh shh you spammer, i think that was great i read all of it and i knew how you felt as that happened to me before and you get really angry and confused.

+Rep

Sank
25-10-2005, 09:06 AM
Yeah I traded GlitterKat the purple dragon and she kindly gave me a red pillow.

On one of my clones I received a gift. That was the typo :)Well atleast you got something back<3.

You
25-10-2005, 09:11 AM
I Know how she felt because this morning i logged on and ALL my account are banned, the reason says, Perm ban. :\

adidas™
25-10-2005, 09:20 AM
Well at least u got a gift at the end of it.. having to go through all that trouble :)

properclone
25-10-2005, 10:19 AM
inspiring story, one of the worst cases of habbo's bad support, but eventually it got sorted luckily.

just goes to show people should really look into things deeper before wrongly accusing.

Rawr
25-10-2005, 10:27 AM
Tut tut Alice. :p Nah, glad you got your account back i know how you feel been wrongly banned like that.

Bear-Max
25-10-2005, 10:28 AM
I'm glad you got it back. Seems like a Staff account had been accessed when you were given the Dragon - there's only one legitimate one on the hotel and Newsletter has that.

Clarissa
25-10-2005, 10:29 AM
Congratulations on getting your account back, I know what its like to be banned for no reason. :) Hmm I wonder who gave it to you? Id give them a piece of my mind :P

Mit
25-10-2005, 10:33 AM
phew good that your back. you should have tokld glitterkat that you wanted more for it lmao

Weird that you randomly got given out and then banned :l

GommeInc
25-10-2005, 10:33 AM
Lovely story. :)
Glad you got your accounts back!
Whoever gave you that dragon deserves a punch-in!!!
I think the person who gave her the ban deserves a punch. Trading is something you can't stop and I am not 100% sure how the Habbos before MissAlice got it, but they must of traded it too.

Habbo have such a terrible record with common sense and intuition, they need to read, probably the whole conversation or read through trading stats before banning people in the future rather than blindly banning. I got banned for admitting to hack when all I did was say "If I could Hack, I wouldn't hack Habbo because I am not that lame" and some idiot of a Hobba actually thought I was admitting something! Hopefully they have gone back to school...

The Professor
25-10-2005, 10:34 AM
I Know how she felt because this morning i logged on and ALL my account are banned, the reason says, Perm ban. :\

Ip ban :p Corrupt hobba if it only says perm ban.

And Alice, i suppose with you checking your emails and you having password recovery emails there, you and the rest of your accounts have been email hacked, where the hacker gains access to your email account and sends the recovery emails there. I suggest moving the email account on missalice to a different one. Glad you got it back, dont lose it again -.-

SHlP
25-10-2005, 10:40 AM
Nice Article their, I Really wanna Get Un-permed as again, It is through no fault of my own but I Dont wanna ring them and as you said. If i email it will be on of the Hundreds that they get each day :(

GommeInc
25-10-2005, 10:41 AM
Why have you been banned so many times? I don't really understand it...

SHlP
25-10-2005, 10:43 AM
Why have you been banned so many times? I don't really understand it...

Is that Question to me? If so, I Do not know.

GommeInc
25-10-2005, 10:49 AM
It was :P

I got all my emails which I sent in Feb/March/April in one day at the beginning of September, so I am guessing they go through a persons name when they get emails. Because I sent the two emails at different times so they would of been mixed up.

MissAlice
25-10-2005, 10:53 AM
Ip ban :p Corrupt hobba if it only says perm ban.

And Alice, i suppose with you checking your emails and you having password recovery emails there, you and the rest of your accounts have been email hacked, where the hacker gains access to your email account and sends the recovery emails there. I suggest moving the email account on missalice to a different one. Glad you got it back, dont lose it again -.-

I wasn't hacked. The dragon was placed in my donation room. How does anyone control what is dropped in a donation room? Once that dragon was in my room it was traceable to me. Im a wise habbo, I made a CFH asking if it was stolen etc etc. I got no alert, nothing back. I kept the dragon in my hand waiting for a reply to my email which I never got.

Adam$
25-10-2005, 10:54 AM
Congratulations! How did you recieve the dragon in the first place? :S

Also, glad to see you are unbanned and actually recieved a reply. I've been on 6 months and I still have nothing.

PS - Is the telephone number for habbo the same as the one on the sulake website, or a different one entirely?

Evolution
25-10-2005, 11:10 AM
Congratulations! How did you recieve the dragon in the first place? :S

Also, glad to see you are unbanned and actually recieved a reply. I've been on 6 months and I still have nothing.

PS - Is the telephone number for habbo the same as the one on the sulake website, or a different one entirely?

She kinda said that 10 million times, it was dropped in her donation room.

Well Alice, I'm very happy that you got to the bottom of it, and got a nice compensation thing too! :)

nets
29-10-2005, 10:26 PM
I enjoyed reading it, and tbh they should of given you a purple dragon :P

le harry
29-10-2005, 10:40 PM
Very inspiring story Alice! Glad you got your stuff back, very nice article!

emrys88
29-10-2005, 10:47 PM
Good thing to hear Alice that you got your account.....It shows that if you keep at them they will reply (eventualy)...

:baris:
30-10-2005, 12:06 AM
you did the right thing :)

Col
30-10-2005, 08:09 AM
Well done MissAlice, It's great news, such a good ending also.

Wootzeh
30-10-2005, 08:23 AM
although this a very nice story couldn't this of been posted in anthing about habbo instead of news?

Baving
30-10-2005, 08:32 AM
Good story MissAlice at least you are one of the ones that got unbanned :)

Sameo
30-10-2005, 08:34 AM
I heard that story before, But I love it. Thanks for sharing that with everybody Alice

Frank459
30-10-2005, 09:22 AM
pff shows how bad callies rules are releasing all these rares ^^

Missalice Welcome Back <33

lLippy
30-10-2005, 09:44 AM
;o must off took u a while to write that congratz on getting it bak

Karl u need to keep ur mouth shut that's why u get so many perm banned ;'(

Key-Hosting
30-10-2005, 10:31 AM
I Think Its Horrable Being Perm Banned.. I Had It Yesterday.

Moderator Seacat Banned Me Via His Friend Because I Made A Fanroom He Disaproved.. Its Abusing Rights.. Plus He Also Bribed Tex In Housekeeping To Make His Room Rich.. Its More Theft Than You've Done.

I Proberly Get Banned Now From Seacat :/

Carlos
30-10-2005, 10:36 AM
Glad to hear you got it back.

Embean
30-10-2005, 10:41 AM
Aww its good to see you got you're account back safely and with a clean record :)

Sameo
30-10-2005, 11:25 AM
pff shows how bad callies rules are releasing all these rares ^^

What? Somebody gained access to housekeeping which got them the password to a habbo account that staff used to test new rares out. the rare was stolen from that account and put into her donations. It wasn't callie releasing any rares? :S

Simmzy
30-10-2005, 11:30 AM
Ever wondered what it's like to be banned on Habbo?

Well I have had first hand experience!

On the morning of Friday 12th August at around 8.00am I logged onto the UK Hotel, spent around 10-15 minutes there and happily logged off. Totally unaware of what was going to happen while I wasn't around. I was out most of the day (at work) and was late coming home and missed my scheduled weekly Norton scan. So I decided rather than miss it altogether I would quickly scan using webroot, and leave the major scan for the next day. I firstly logged onto Habbox, dealt with a few pm's etc, then sent a pm to a competition winner, who very quickly replied. So wanting to keep up to date I thought right, I will log onto hotel and go deliver the prize.The time was now around 6.20pm and I had no idea what was about to hit me, as I signed in, up came this dreadful alert. "You have been banned for breaking the Habbo Way." "This is why (if no ban reason is shown use the Contact Us form): Perm ban for stealing furni - See Report"

I was totally in shock, what could possibly have happened? Panic set in and I began checking my other habbo accounts, I soon discovered they all had the same alert. Never having been in this situation and still gobsmacked I sat thinking what on earth was going on and what do I do next! I'm no 11/12 year old and began to think I need to sort this out. I've had my longest habbo around 3 years and I've a 100% clean record.

I aimed for the Habbo Help Tool, and wrote a message asking for help. This was written whilst in shock so I probably failed to write everything I perhaps should of done. For the record I have never scammed another habbo nor have I stolen anything, since how do you steal furni from another habbo unless you have deliberately hacked another habbos account, which I have never done or would do. I don't need to as I have always been more than happy with what I own. Just how much does anyone actually need? I don't own lots of supers probably never will do and am not concerned about it.

At this point I decided to check my emails and discovered an email sent that same day from: Subject: Habbo Hotel Scam Busters: your new password
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 15:34:55 +0200 (CEST) . How could I be sent a new pass for any of my banned habbos? I didn't request it! Maybe this is an error somewhere, I really don't know the answer here. Maybe it's standard procedure when a habbo is banned.

I sent numerous emails, hoping to establish why I had been branded a thief. I will say this though, the justice system on habbo is somewhat out of date, it's a UK hotel without UK law so whatever happened to "Innocent Until Proven Guilty", sadly in my eyes it don't exist as I had no hearing and I didn't know what I had been found guilty of so I was unable to defend myself accordingly. I dare say my emails were just a few of the hundreds they must receive every day. How long would it take to clear my good name, well that depends on how much Habbo Hotel UK really care! As each day passed I lost heart in any system that Habbo has. Many might say to me it's had only been a few days, but I dare say if my name was a more important one my case would have been looked into sooner.

It could only be the purple dragon left in my donation room a few days before. Thats what I kept telling myself. I had been sent a console message telling me a gift had been left in my donation room. Well I was totally shocked to find this beautiful dragon in my room. I was aware that there was possibly only one on the hotel at the time as I remember seeing the name Purple Dragon amongst the popular rooms. I did the right thing that evening and made a CFH asking for advice as I was concerned it might be stolen as during this time many habbos were being hacked. I got no response so I sent an email to a member of staff who also didn't respond.

Days passed and still no news :(. I felt like quitting habbo and habbox but at the same time wanted to clear my good name. It was now nearly a week and nothing. I had fantastic support from sierk, jrh2002 and a few important friends and a hobba who shall remain nameless.

Friday 19th August, my mother eventually got a reply on the phone from the offices in London and spoke with GlitterKat. The logs showed I made the CFH when I said I did. GlitterKat apologised and said all my accounts would be un-banned. This happened immediately. During the next few days I handed back the purple dragon and in return for all my trouble I was given a red pillow.

I did eventually receive an apology in writing which can be seen below.

Dear Habbo,
The account MissAlice received a permanent ban on the 12th of August. The reason this ban was placed on your account was because of an unreleased item of rare furniture being on it. We needed to place the ban on this account prior to investigating the source of the item of furniture to prevent the item being moved or traded to other accounts. Upon completing our investigation we have found that the item was placed on your account through no fault of your own and that you made an active attempt to bring the matter to our attention.

We would like to apologise for any inconvenience the ban on your account has caused you and would like to assure you that this ban has not only been lifted but removed from your Habbo record all together. As a good will gesture we have placed a gift in your accounts Habbo hand.

The gift was a typo.

Alice you are by far the most pathetic poster I have ever seen on any forum in my entire life. What it feels like to be banned?! Almost everyone on this forum has been banned here and there, WOOOOW BIG-WOW!, so uncommon right? No. Hey it's so uncommon that I have to L-O-L at you with incredulous prowess. I may as well create a topic on "What it feels like to wake up in the morning" for all the permanent sleepers out there, because that'd surely be uncommon right?! No. Or how about a topic on what it's like to breath in and out?! I'm sure it'd interest a lot of dead people. Before you continue your little cry-session there's something you need to know.

Rules and regulations 2.2
They can ban you for any or no reason, so stop being a little preadolescent whining melodramatic good-for-nothing idiot.

I've been banned for less, I've been banned for nothing, do I create a stupid thread getting all sensitive over a chat site banning?! You remind me of my cousin, unfortunately my cousin isn't too smart.

Before you little girls player-hate on me let me just get one thing straight, MissAlice created this thread to "showcase" her superiority in the safety world. Coincidentally nobody really gives a flying ****, alright? Her chances of becoming a Habbo-X citizen have substantially dropped, so she's a little depressed. I'd suggest getting the tissues out and crying over it, but MissAlice is on the brink of suicide, because she was banned on the Internet! Yeah... that's right... the Internet

Case closed.

Sameo
30-10-2005, 11:37 AM
Alice you are by far the most pathetic poster I have ever seen on any forum in my entire life. What it feels like to be banned?! Almost everyone on this forum has been banned here and there, WOOOOW BIG-WOW!, so uncommon right? No. Hey it's so uncommon that I have to L-O-L at you with incredulous prowess. I may as well create a topic on "What it feels like to wake up in the morning" for all the permanent sleepers out there, because that'd surely be uncommon right?! No. Or how about a topic on what it's like to breath in and out?! I'm sure it'd interest a lot of dead people. Before you continue your little cry-session there's something you need to know.

They can ban you for any or no reason, so stop being a little preadolescent whining melodramatic good-for-nothing idiot.

I've been banned for less, I've been banned for nothing, do I create a stupid thread getting all sensitive over a chat site banning?! You remind me of my cousin, unfortunately my cousin isn't too smart.

Before you little girls player-hate on me let me just get one thing straight, MissAlice created this thread to "showcase" her superiority in the safety world. Coincidentally nobody really gives a flying ****, alright? Her chances of becoming a Habbo-X citizen have substantially dropped, so she's a little depressed. I'd suggest getting the tissues out and crying over it, but MissAlice is on the brink of suicide, because she was banned on the Internet! Yeah... that's right... the Internet

Case closed.

Well, Judging by all the positive comments that have been made so far, I think that you are the only one that doesn't seem to care, and you are kind of attention seeking a bit because if you really didnt care about what she has to say then you wouldnt have made your post complaining so you could get a bit of attention and hope that somebody will agree with you which most likely wont happen.
Also I have never been banned meaning I don't know what it feels like so thats another point you incorrectly made and a lot of other people on this forum have never been banned meaning they won't either no what it is like, I personally, along with a lot of other people found that very interesting and it is kind of showing that habbo do actually care because so many people say that habbo dont and they ban you pointlessly, and you never get your account back, but if you stick to it and you have done nothing wrong then the right thing will be done in the end
And how do you know why MissAlice made this thread? You clearly do not know her very well at all. she made this thread to share her experience with other people who have never been banned it is not to "showcase" her superiority in safety,

Simmzy
30-10-2005, 11:41 AM
Well, Judging by all the positive comments that have been made so far, I think that you are the only one that doesn't seem to care, and you are kind of attention seeking a bit because if you really didnt care about what she has to say then you wouldnt have made your post complaining so you could get a bit of attention and hope that somebody will agree with you which most likely wont happen.
Also I have never been banned meaning I don't know what it feels like so thats another point you incorrectly made and a lot of other people on this forum have never been banned meaning they won't either no what it is like, I personally, along with a lot of other people found that very interesting and it is kind of showing that habbo do actually care because so many people say that habbo dont and they ban you pointlessly, and you never get your account back, but if you stick to it and you have done nothing wrong then the right thing will be done in the end
And how do you know why MissAlice made this thread? You clearly do not know her very well at all. she made this thread to share her experience with other people who have never been banned it is not to "showcase" her superiority in safety,
Obviously dude!
I never even read the post, I took one look at the title and LOL'd myself to death. Then I stopped reading your post when I saw the words "you're the only one who doesn't care". Dude! It's just Habbo, a Habbo ban results to nothing in the outside world. The fact she made a thread entitled "What it feels like to be banned" is enough information for me to laugh at her, alright?

Wizzdom
30-10-2005, 11:43 AM

Case closed.

whats that about the habbo-x??stuff>>>>>>>confused

Simmzy
30-10-2005, 11:46 AM
It's like a moderator on Habbo but for those of a younger age, kinda like MissAlice (she's no older than 12).

stephen-
30-10-2005, 11:46 AM
I'm glad ur unbanned alice :D

The Stapler
30-10-2005, 11:47 AM

you have to have a clear record to be become a habbo-x member, miss alice can't be a habbo-x member now :badgrin:

stephen-
30-10-2005, 11:48 AM
yeah she can cause she didnt do anything wrong

Wizzdom
30-10-2005, 11:48 AM
im glad your back on the hotel :)

The Stapler
30-10-2005, 11:49 AM

But she doesn't have a clear record.

Simmzy
Why should that change anything?
2.2>>>>>>>>>>You

FrozenWhisper
Nice post m took me ages to read. My bro got banned for password scam. Which he didn't do lol.

FrozenWhisper
30-10-2005, 11:52 AM
But she doesn't have a clear record.
read miss post. The ban was removed from my record.
Opps sorry. Though someone had posted

Simmzy
30-10-2005, 11:53 AM
read miss post. The ban was removed from my record.

Oh congratulations, can I get you a lolly or something?

FrozenWhisper
30-10-2005, 11:55 AM
Oh congratulations, can I get you a lolly or something?
Lol funny I was quoting what she said. Anyway I took the time to read the post so what?

Simmzy
30-10-2005, 11:59 AM
Lol funny I was quoting what she said. Anyway I took the time to read the post so what?
Quotes require quotations. I'll share one of mine with you, alright? "The rasmus girl is high on cr'ack" <-- no lie.

For further direction please read my signature, thanks.

Mexel
30-10-2005, 11:59 AM
Atleast you're unbanned now.

FrozenWhisper
30-10-2005, 12:01 PM
Quotes require quotations. I'll share one of mine with you, alright? "The rasmus girl is high on cr'ack" <-- no lie.

For further direction please read my signature, thanks.
Right thanks for that. I'm sure many peps wll guess I don't do things like that as I'm not stupid. And another thanks for the siggy. Your right I am happy :)

Simmzy
30-10-2005, 12:07 PM
Right thanks for that. I'm sure many peps wll guess I don't do things like that as I'm not stupid. And another thanks for the siggy. Your right I am happy :)
It's good to be happy. You may not be stupid, but everyone else sees you that way. Hell... you're a glorified grammatical genius. "Your right" If that was the case, it'd be my right personally. Learn grammar+punctuation please.

Oh yeah, you also have abysmal reading comprehension skills. If you actually thought my signature was referring to "you're happy" I suggest you re-do grades 1&2, thank you.

Foks
30-10-2005, 12:11 PM
As much as i did enjoy reading That..
Did you really need to wirte and Essay about getting banned.
Nice to hear it ended well :eusa_danc

FrozenWhisper
30-10-2005, 12:12 PM
It's good to be happy. You may not be stupid, but everyone else sees you that way. Hell... you're a glorified grammatical genius. "Your right" If that was the case, it'd be my right personally. Learn grammar+punctuation please.

Oh yeah, you also have abysmal reading comprehension skills. If you actually thought my signature was referring to "you're happy" I suggest you re-do grades 1&2, thank you.
Right I know it didn't mean that but I just don't see the point in fighting over something that silly. As I know I'm not "gay".

Makaveli
30-10-2005, 12:13 PM
A good write up... Atleast it was removed from your record.

Simmzy
30-10-2005, 12:14 PM
Right I know it didn't mean that but I just don't see the point in fighting over something that silly. As I know I'm not "gay".
Oh my apologies! Next time I won't expose your flaws, your secret is safe with me. Let's forget this ever happened, alright baby?

FrozenWhisper
30-10-2005, 12:19 PM
Oh my apologies! Next time I won't expose your flaws, your secret is safe with me. Let's forget this ever happened, alright baby?
What secret. Didn't I just say I'm not gay? Anyway like you said forget it. Nice post miss +rep for all the trouble.

Simmzy
30-10-2005, 12:22 PM
What secret. Didn't I just say I'm not gay? Anyway like you said forget it. Nice post miss +rep for all the trouble.
I said your secret is safe with me, you're creating a scene baby. It's ok to be in denial, it's better off if others don't know. We don't want you being discriminated against!

Victimized
30-10-2005, 12:23 PM
I been banned loads and i was permed recently so i quit.

FrozenWhisper
30-10-2005, 12:23 PM
I said your secret is safe with me, you're creating a scene baby. It's ok to be in denial, it's better off if others don't know. We don't want you being discriminated against!
Right once again I'm not gay. I have nothing against gay people but I like boys not girls. And to save the row over this I'm leaving this thread.

Simmzy
30-10-2005, 12:24 PM
I been banned loads and i was permed recently so i quit.
And you still use a Habbo-related forum?! Sorry for this but..... LOL@YOU

Victimized
30-10-2005, 12:25 PM
Yes because it isn't all about habbo on this forum.
I go on here to talk to people about runescape and just to talk to the randomly cool people on here.

Simmzy
30-10-2005, 12:25 PM
Right once again I'm not gay. I have nothing against gay people but I like boys not girls. And to save the row over this I'm leaving this thread.
Goodbye!
You keep on spreading that "gay pride". Let your voice be heard! You're an equal, don't let anybody tell you different.

Simmzy
30-10-2005, 12:26 PM
Yes because it isn't all about habbo on this forum.
I go on here to talk to people about runescape and just to talk to the randomly cool people on here.
Well that's a sad reason if I've ever heard one. But good for you!

Victimized
30-10-2005, 12:32 PM
Alot of people don't go on habbo anymore and still use this forum.
Anyway i'm not gonna bother having an argument with someone over a forum.

Simmzy
30-10-2005, 12:34 PM
Alot of people don't go on habbo anymore and still use this forum.
Anyway i'm not gonna bother having an argument with someone over a forum.
I'm not arguing with you. Mark my words; "Good for you". I'm proud of you, it's great to have the mentally handicapped voice their opinion. You're doing great things for the community.

Wootzeh
30-10-2005, 01:07 PM
Please only post News and Rumours in this forum, do not post what you had for dinner, if you saw Big Brother or your sister is going to dance.

Or Habbo realated threads like: I SAW CALLIE IN IMPETUOUS' ROOM!, crashb555 is a scammer or I can't get on the hotel.

Please look before you post!

Thank You
crashb555, Sabra, Seacat and Butcher11
Habbo UK News and Rumours Moderators
I suppose this would also stand for what its like to be banned?

MissAlice
30-10-2005, 01:09 PM
It's like a moderator on Habbo but for those of a younger age, kinda like MissAlice (she's no older than 12).

How pathetic can you be! You didn't even read my post, all you did was make a judgement. For the record my age is irrelevant. What would it matter if I was 12 or 90. I was innocent of any wrong doing. You act extremely immature by trying to turn this thread into some kind of vendetta with others by name calling. I made my post for a good reason. To show the injustice that was made on me and that probably others may have also experienced. There are genuine habbos that get banned for the wrong reasons.

I feel very sorry for you, you lack any compassion whatsoever.

All I can read into that is you either have been permanently banned for the correct reasons, and are still throwing your toys out of your pram, or you are just plain heartless.

Mexel
30-10-2005, 01:16 PM
Yeah i agree.

Simmzy
30-10-2005, 01:20 PM
How pathetic can you be! You didn't even read my post, all you did was make a judgement. For the record my age is irrelevant. What would it matter if I was 12 or 90. I was innocent of any wrong doing. You act extremely immature by trying to turn this thread into some kind of vendetta with others by name calling. I made my post for a good reason. To show the injustice that was made on me and that probably others may have also experienced. There are genuine habbos that get banned for the wrong reasons.

All I can read into that is you either have been permanently banned for the correct reasons, and are still throwing your toys out of your pram, or you are just plain heartless.
You live up to my judgment by posting all of that. Ever heard of the term "forum flamer"? Yeah, say hello to me. I don't know where to start.... there's so many fronts I could be ridiculing you on, but I don't think I can be bothered. Still funny to see that I make myself completely vulnerable to everyone’s attacks on here yet none of you can come up with a decent argument. It's like you're blind to your own stupidity?! I'll go read your initial post and then I'll laugh at you some more. I did a couple hundred words on the title alone, who knows what I'll do once I've read the whole thing!

MissAlice
30-10-2005, 01:24 PM
You live up to my judgment by posting all of that. Ever heard of the term "forum flamer"? Yeah, say hello to me. I don't know where to start.... there's so many fronts I could be ridiculing you on, but I don't think I can be bothered. Still funny to see that I make myself completely vulnerable to everyone’s attacks on here yet none of you can come up with a decent argument. It's like you're blind to your own stupidity?! I'll go read your initial post and then I'll laugh at you some more. I did a couple hundred words on the title alone, who knows what I'll do once I've read the whole thing!

Indeed, your reply is exactly what I expected. How boring!

Mexel
30-10-2005, 01:25 PM
You are unbanned now right?

Simmzy
30-10-2005, 01:26 PM
Indeed, your reply is exactly what I expected. How boring!
Funny considering I've been getting reps for "humorous" posts. Hey! don't worry baby. I'll save my best for last. Miss morbidly obese Alice, I'm looking forward to it. Meet you out back in a couple minutes, ALRIGHT?!?!?!

FrozenWhisper
30-10-2005, 01:29 PM

God I agree. He is very annoying and has already insulted three peps in this thread.

MissAlice
30-10-2005, 01:30 PM
Waits in anticipation. Whatever next? You sound soooooooo charming :rolleyes:

Simmzy
30-10-2005, 01:32 PM
Waits in anticipation. Whatever next? You sound soooooooo charming :rolleyes:
Why thank you.

FrozenWhisper
30-10-2005, 01:41 PM
Why thank you.
it seems he is banned. I wonder why :rolleyes:

SsSsSssSs
30-10-2005, 01:43 PM
it seems he is banned. I wonder why :rolleyes:
Basically... because Simmzy>you

MissAlice
30-10-2005, 04:57 PM
Yeah he/she must be very frustrated. I know how that feels :(

The Stapler
30-10-2005, 05:27 PM
Yeah he/she must be very frustrated. I know how that feels :(

lol.

I actually read your post and i actually laughed quite hard. I'm not going to get into a argument but dude, you speak as though habbo is life. "I was gobsmacked", "I was astonished to find my account banned". Ok, so you were banned for the wrong reasons, dont' tell us. I think it's actually good that they un-banned you otherwise you might have ended up having froath coming out your mouth from bordum. Ever heard of a Kit-Kat? Go have a eskimo pie or something.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!