PDA

View Full Version : Glarials amulet

:Jamie
25-10-2005, 12:20 PM
I lost mine where do i get another if i can?

Mr.Kylee
25-10-2005, 12:21 PM
Same way as you got it first time

:P
http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2quest_id=66

Greg.
My brother done it for me :/ and i lost mine also

Mr.Kylee
25-10-2005, 12:25 PM
Quoted off tip.it as he linked you;

**When you have the key, go west and open the jail door. Inside you will find a little gnome, talk with him and he will drop a lot of junk. You will search it and find a pebble, ask if you can keep it. Now bank all of your armour and weapons (and runes) and go back to Hadley’s house, go up to the grave a little north-east of there. Use the pebble on the tombstone and you will be taken down into the tomb. Go west and open the chest there, search it and you will find Glarial’s Amulet.
Note: You will not be able to enter the tomb if you have any armour or weapons or runes on you. If using the pebble on the tomb does nothing, you probably have some prohibited items on that you need to bank. Be aware that there are now level 84 Moss giants in this tomb, so have full run energy and be ready to use it!

Now take the southern path and search the tomb there. You will find an urn, exit the tomb again and go to the bank. Get out the runes, rope and whatever you will need to fight level 86 fire giants etc (keep the urn and amulet), and head back to the waterfall. Once again board the raft and use your rope on the rock, then your rope on the dead tree. But this time, wear the amulet and enter the waterfall. There will be 3 paths, one going east, one directly north and one west.
Note: Shadow Spiders drain half your prayer points.

Firstly go east and you will end up in a room with a lot of crates. Search them and you will find a key. Now go to the western path and enter the room with Fire Giants, go all the way north and use your key on the door to open it, now pick up the key on the floor and go through the next door. You will now be in a room with 6 pillars, use one air, one water and one earth rune on each of them, and then use your amulet on the Statue of Glarial. Use your urn with the Chalice and you will have completed the quest. Good job.

:Jamie
25-10-2005, 12:49 PM
ohhhh ye I did that but had armour with me thanks everyone
Thread Locked.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!