PDA

View Full Version : Need Help, Will Reward with Rep+ :)

Sam
25-10-2005, 06:54 PM
Does anyone know any sites that do free tutorials on how to code layouts with dreamweaver??? Thanks

- Sam

nelly
25-10-2005, 06:55 PM
google it

splintercell!
25-10-2005, 06:55 PM
www.pixel2life.com have a dreamweaver section try there.

Dan Williamson
25-10-2005, 07:18 PM
I mean no offence in this remark.

But your a trialist webdesigner for HabboxTv so shouldn't you have basic knowledge on using HTML/CSS? And probably Dreamweaver basics.

mat64
25-10-2005, 07:20 PM
I was wondering about that myself ;)

Dan Williamson
25-10-2005, 07:22 PM
I was wondering about that myself ;)

I was thinking, i mean Geez if he doesn't then Habbox are hiring webdesigners for the fun of it :o

mat64
25-10-2005, 07:24 PM
I was thinking, i mean Geez if he doesn't then Habbox are hiring webdesigners for the fun of it :o

Lol :D

splintercell!
25-10-2005, 08:50 PM
most hxtv webpage designers are rejects who couldnt get a job for the main site and can only use a programme like dreamweaver and do basic stuff :rolleyes:

Dan Williamson
25-10-2005, 09:45 PM
most hxtv webpage designers are rejects who couldnt get a job for the main site and can only use a programme like dreamweaver and do basic stuff :rolleyes:

Lmao so i see :)

Sam
26-10-2005, 08:47 AM
I can use dreamweaver ''/ and i know HTML , mySQL , PHP but i dont know how to CODE layouts in dreamweaver. That has nothing to do with my job ''/

Sygon
26-10-2005, 09:47 AM
I can use dreamweaver ''/ and i know HTML , mySQL , PHP but i dont know how to CODE layouts in dreamweaver. That has nothing to do with my job ''/

Lmao ill give u a quick guide how to code a layout, slice it export the html, in one of your boxes delete the middle of the box where all the plain colour is, then where the table is change tables background to the colour the image you deleted was then you can type what you want in there, its a start but you can experiment :P

Mentor
26-10-2005, 07:57 PM
explins why its contstantly hacked lol, i wonder if radio used same methd.
Also on the topic of the hirding designers for fun of it, check the leaders list, at least half the new webdesigners have 3 posts, no site, joined a week or so ago, and no ones ever heard of em "/

If you know even basic html u can easy "code" a layout, if you know even basic dream weaver you can also "code" a layout. A layout is CODE, there is no other part to a layout. the layout is JUST the codeing, the html. The images are insetred in to the page, BY the html.

How can u code a layout, when the layout in itself IS nothing BUT code

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!