PDA

View Full Version : News story + My thoughts

Dont-Eat-Rocks
25-10-2005, 10:03 PM
In recent news, the newly summoned rare has finaly come. Putting many habbos in a state of relife after seeing it was not a throne, but a black monolith door. This event was nearly postponed, but thanks to callie the day was saved. Althought some habbos are upset about thier losses with the monolith door being released.

I find somthing about the whole poll thing a little bit odd though, as i dont remeber having an option to vote for it. See if you can find it for me: http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/habbo/en/community/competition?id=160

P.S. I decided to share my letter to habbo with you, as thoes B**T*RDs would just send me an auto reply anyway.

(My thoughts about habbo) Optional you don't have to read this
To Habbo: So what is the point of having us all waste time, if you're just going to resurrect somthing we did not have an option to vote for in the first place? Do you like to p*ss people off or what? Its like all of you working at habbo do not think before you act anymore. For exaple releaseing the throne: Any body who takes 1 minnute to think about this would realize it is a sure way to have your company bankrupted. Releasing a piece of habbo history that people have worked so hard to get, into the catolog. Thats just plain stupidity, of course alot of people are going to quit over this. Its not like they can just make furni like you guys at habbo can. We have to work our a**es off to get furni like a throne or super rares. Buying your little habbo credits or trading for hours on end, and you try to take that away from several people! I honestly think that you guys should get mental check ups about every month cause it seems all of you have recently gone brain dead!!! Yeah.. and good job with releasing the black monolith as the ressurected rare. Now only a few people are totally p*ssed at you. Well I would write more about how stupid you've gotten, but I have to go to bed soon. Also i do not want to get an annuerism over this suject, so thanks for nothing - Sincerily Justkickme

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!