PDA

View Full Version : Guide to getting RC lvls kinda fast

Neil
25-10-2005, 11:58 PM
Small guide I thought of, easy to understand and it's just to help people who find RC boring and don't want to train it.

Requirements

20 Mining
1 RC
Have to have completed Troll Stronghold
50 Theiving and Agility
23 Crafting

How to do it

For this to work you WILL need all the requirements

In any order you must do the following

Go to Brimhaven and talk to Dunstan in his house, get a law tally then drop it talk to him again and get another one, do this until you have a full inventory then go down into the Rouges Den and bank them, do this until you have the amount of tallys you will need to gain desired level

Then go to the best place you know to mine silver and mine it until you have enough to make the amount of Law Tiaras you need for lvl

After you have all the silver and law tallys you need go and make them into Tiaras and you should lvl pretty fast doing so

NOTE: It is advised you have a RC lvl close to the one you want, like 20 is current and you want 60, gaps like that are quite small and will only use about 3k tallys gaps like 1 RC to 99 RC will use about 274k Tallys so small gaps are a huge advantage, anything needing anymore than about 5k tallys is just to large use this if you want, it may take a while to get the tallys but you will be happy with results

Largo
26-10-2005, 12:22 AM
How exactly are you gaining Rc lvl .. I'm not trying to critize you or anything .. Just not udnerstanding :(

Neil
26-10-2005, 12:46 AM
No idea but you do 47.5 XP per tally

Largo
26-10-2005, 12:51 AM
Wicked .. lmao .. In Rc-ing??!?!?1

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!