PDA

View Full Version : Cracked Love - Chapter One

RainFall.
26-10-2005, 12:04 PM
Enjoy and rate ^_^

Cracked Love
Chapter One - The Girl Of My Dreams

Hello everyone. You probaly dont know me. No, I know you dont know me. Do you know my name yet? Well my name is Tom. Im 14 and always up for a laugh. I have a pretty normal life. Well maybe not in school. I wasnt considered " Popular " in my school. There were about 250 people in my year. Around 200 were popular. The other 50 were just the left-overs. I had a few close friends in my school. Bob, Mike, Susie, Chantelle and George. We always had conversations with eachother and all of us went out after school to a kids diner 10 minutes away from the school. It was called..
*** THE KIDSWAY DINER ***

Me and my friends used to always pile up there after school and other tons of milkshakes. George was probaly the best at the milkshakes. He could drink as much milkshake as he pleased and not get full. Every so often we used to have little competitions in there. Who could drink the quickest with our Friday Deluxe Happy Whacky Congo Milkshake. George ruled it fair and square.

Several times we went in there was a bunch of popular kids in there. They were drinking lemonade with extra thin ice. They were just known as chavs to everyone. One of the kids in the gang was a beautiful, young looking, 14 year old girl named Emily. She had been the fantasy of my dreams for several years. Ever since I started into Year 7, when I first gazed eyes onto her. I was in love, I knew it.

" Hey Tom, we gotta go now, you coming to chill by the oak tree " Mike Asked. I gazed into Emily's eyes and thought I could stay a little longer, I wanted to find out a bit more about her.
" Naa Mike, Im gonna just order another milkshake " I replied.
" Well, if your sure! " He said leaving through the door.

Finally I thought, a chance to talk to Emily. All her friends were with her though. Should I do it? Should I? I wo-
" Hey Tom, wanna come hang with us for a bit " Emily asked. My eyes lit up.
" Emily what the hell do you think your doing, he's a geek " One of her friends said.
" Ugh! get away from here creepo, go play with your toys " Another one said.
" Mike, do you want to come hang? " Emily asked politley with a big smile on her face. Well, if I went to hang with them, the others would probaly take advantage and be mean. I blew it and ran out the door.

Addie
26-10-2005, 12:31 PM
Nice.... I need more! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!