PDA

View Full Version : Spiderman 2

Jase
26-10-2005, 12:41 PM
Its a pretty good game, but it gets boring after a while. In this spiderman you actualy get to swing around the city and help people while in other games you couldn't.

But if anybody has seen the movie and the part where spiderman stops the train its around 2 and a half mins to stop it and what looks like a lot of pain.

While in the game it takes him around 3 seconds and no pain at all rofl

Dialogue

"Oh no i gotta stop the train!"

-Jumps behind train and attaches web to each side-

-Spiderman grunts-

1 Second

2 Seconds

3 Seconds

4 Seconds

-Train has stopped-

-Falls flat out-

Amazing isn't it? :P

smurf-you
26-10-2005, 12:44 PM
OPPS - SPIDERMAN 2 - PSP VERSION NOT PS2 VERSION.

Well, if your talking about the game then i wish i didn't waste 34 pound to buy it, the game is good while it lasts, but unlike spiderman 2 you can't have GTA style going around doing whatever.

Over all this game is 4/10

Conclusion - Good if you got a lot of money, sadly took me 3 hours to complete on normal mode, overall not worth getting. :P

That's my opinion, the story was O.K just not enough time spent on it, but HEY it was one of the first games released with PSP

ALSO buy spiderman on ps2 MUCH BETTER!

Jase
26-10-2005, 12:45 PM
Lol, ya. GTA is coming out soon <33

smurf-you
26-10-2005, 12:46 PM
I think it's out today in USA (Of course)

Um.. also i believe i've got to update my PSP to the latest version to play it, otherwise it won't work, i'm trying to find a way around this while we speak to safe me and thousand others :P

Jase
26-10-2005, 12:52 PM
Lol, why have you gotta update your psp?

Also, have you seen an in-game review of it? if not click HERE (http://media.psp.ign.com/media/723/723575/vids_1.html) and click "Watch it now" for the first video. It looks mint, better than i expected :P

smurf-you
26-10-2005, 12:55 PM
Yeah,

Reason you got to update it is - Sony are trying to STOP people using homebrew and making them loses millions :P

GTA does look amazing :P with the online play ect, i'm truely hoping it is as good as VICE city was. :P

Just wait and see, i still believe though playing it on a ps2 feels a lot better i.e your hand doesn't hurt and bigger screen among other things :eusa_danc

Jase
26-10-2005, 12:57 PM
Lol, but in the video it says the targeting system is pretty annoying. If you wanna auto aim you gotta press L and move with the analog stick but you can't move while doing that ;(

smurf-you
26-10-2005, 01:11 PM
Yeah, sadly they've got to put the WHOLE GTA on 1.8 GB disk, I heard reviews it's good... We'll still get it though and hopefully be worth the money, if it isn't good then sony would have messed it up really...

On PS2 gta is the biggest game if they mess it up on here then... I guess

Jase
26-10-2005, 01:18 PM
If they mess up,GTA would still be a good series cause its on psp, you can't do the amount of stuff in the PS2 games (eg graphics and gameplay)

Also, GTA is coming out on PS3. Can you think of how good the graphics are going to be?

smurf-you
26-10-2005, 01:49 PM
Rockstar haven't REALLY been that GREAT at graphics... but hopefully the story will be better, it's not graphics to me, it's the smoothness and story line, anyways i off to get food see ya tomoz prob...

Jase
26-10-2005, 02:05 PM
Lolz, i know what you mean about the graphics. Like in san andreas when big smoke picks up the bat his hand is solid and not doing anything when he is holding it "/

Hatake Kakashi
26-10-2005, 03:37 PM
Also the hands, ugh. They stay in one position the whole time and look like they are glued together.

Jase
26-10-2005, 03:43 PM
Also the hands, ugh. They stay in one position the whole time and look like they are glued together.

Lol, hopefully they will think about that in the new gta for ps3. (Hopefully)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!