PDA

View Full Version : *Breaking news* Train has derailed in Liverpool. *breaking news*

Grabbed
26-10-2005, 06:00 PM
This has only come through in the last few moments, but there are reports that a train carrying 90 commuters going home from work has derailed underground in Liverpool. Apparently, it was travelling from Lime Street Station to Central Station when it happened. More news as it comes. I live in Liverpool so I'm watching the news for updates.

Kardan
26-10-2005, 06:01 PM
Oh no....

This will be major news in a week time.

Like boscastle you think it's something little.

A week later :rolleyes:

ross
26-10-2005, 06:02 PM
Eeek. Derailed means gone off tracks right?

Hope everyone is ok.

GoldenBiscuit
26-10-2005, 06:06 PM
Hope everyone is okay, god, I doubt i'll be able to get train up to the game now. Please be alright everyone, I expect my mum will phone my relitives to check they're safe. :(
Ynwa <3<3<33

Grabbed
26-10-2005, 06:08 PM
As of now they say the incident is major, but they arent sure about how many fatalities there have been. and yes, derailed means gone off the tracks.

Kardan
26-10-2005, 06:09 PM
Underground? How they gonna get to them?

This does sound Major. And how can it get derailed?

GoldenBiscuit
26-10-2005, 06:14 PM
Underground? How they gonna get to them?

This does sound Major. And how can it get derailed?
It doesn't take alot to derail a train, I know some who works on improving stuff like this, and apparently it isn't to hard for
a train to derail. Please god, let everybody be okay, feel quite bad now. :(
Ynwa, never. <3

Rosie
26-10-2005, 06:18 PM
Aww hope everyone is alryte!

Grabbed
26-10-2005, 06:24 PM
The British Transport Police say everyones off the traina nd are walking to Central Station in Liverpool, but they still dont know how it happened.

GoldenBiscuit
26-10-2005, 07:41 PM
Everyone, hope so, I expect if there some dead, we'll make a mosiac this weekend for respect during our game vs. West Ham.
Ynwa <3 :(

Miny-R
26-10-2005, 07:44 PM
Aww hope everyone is alryte!
Meeeeeeeeeee2 .
I dont want anyone 2 die even if i dont know them

Grabbed
27-10-2005, 11:05 AM
Good news. Its not a main headline now, and no one was killed. Only 2 passengers were treated for shock. the train was going very slowly when it happened, so thats probabaly saved a lot of lives.

JT-Fan
27-10-2005, 11:08 AM
Remember potters bar?

Grabbed
27-10-2005, 11:56 AM
And Paddington, and Hatfield.

This wasnt a major incident though, so it wasnt as bad.

Adam$
27-10-2005, 12:13 PM
Oh my.. Wish everyone luck <3

Grabbed
27-10-2005, 01:13 PM
Everythings fine now, theyre just investigating what happened. They say it was just a mechanical fault on the tracks.

Harry_
27-10-2005, 04:49 PM
Oh my... I am releived that everyone is alright.... Good job it wasn't like my town's bus crash, I still wonder :(
I know some may not want to hear, but this is what happened,

Some locals were going to a big festival within Stratford, I didn't go because I thought it was sissy :rolleyes: Although many did... and my friend's mother did.... shockingly on the way, the train crashed. How did I know this so soon? Well, it was COVERED all over the news as near 10 o clock (night) there were reports there were over 40 people on the double decker bus, the death toll had rose to 3 by half past 10. I ran from my home, as it was close to the place where it crashed to see if my mother was ok. I was horrified when I discovered she was quite injured, then, in hospital, I realised she was in a wheel-chair. But I still went to the funeral of the 9, yes overall 9 people sadly died as I went to the funeral. You may not think this is true but I assure you, it is.
Thanks,
Harry

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!