PDA

View Full Version : Becky's Boos

lauralol
10-07-2004, 10:19 AM
It was soooooo great last night when Becky was out and everyone was booing! She was still so full of herself though! :eusa_hand

:Illusion
10-07-2004, 12:26 PM
I hate her :( wish i was there to give her some toothpaste an hair straightners :)

lauralol
11-07-2004, 01:34 PM
Lol yeah, but you'd have to make sure it was special teeth whitening toothpaste! (extra strong)

A-K
12-07-2004, 10:15 AM
I dont think anyone deserves to be booed and disrespected in that way.
Well, evil people do lol.

:P

But I thought that audience were really rude, childish and immature, they were screaming stuff at her and booing when she was trying to be interviewd.

properclone
12-07-2004, 03:36 PM
Heh, When I first glanced at this thread I thought it said something wude! :rolleyes:
No? Juuust me then...
Yah, Mean crowd...They need slappin'
She wasn't that bad, she did HAVE to give someone the "Judas Kiss" :eusa_snoo

12-07-2004, 03:39 PM
:eusa_hand She was that bad! Dunno why but she just annoyed me so much. Loved it when the crowed kept screamin "*****r!" :D Would have been better if a few eggs got thrown :(

A-K
12-07-2004, 10:34 PM
yeah but just imagine how you would feel if you were in her position. It must be awful :(

12-07-2004, 10:37 PM
Lol i'd just scream it back :eusa_booh she mainly got booed cos of what she did to michelle, yet she'd seen BB before she went into the house an knew she was liked...so why pick her :rolleyes: do somethin silly like that an you've gotta expect a few boo's when you leave

Rye1088
12-07-2004, 10:40 PM
I personally think that people should have given Becky abit more of a chance! Of course only so Ahmed WOULD GET THE BEEP OUT OF THE HOUSE!

12-07-2004, 10:43 PM
I personally think that people should have given Becky abit more of a chance! Of course only so Ahmed WOULD GET THE BEEP OUT OF THE HOUSE!

Lol i like him :D Only when he goes off on 1 an attacks everyone in sight. That's gotta be the most excitin thing that happens in there lately :eusa_booh

::Mirror::
15-07-2004, 01:54 PM
I think the reason she picked Mechielle was because so she could have Stu-art And personally It didnt work! But I think she did need a chance to show herself proply to all the housemates but she got kicked out anyway! And that " A-H-med " Is ennoying! I would pack his suitcase for him! :o

Concentric
15-07-2004, 02:28 PM
I think the reason she picked Mechielle was because so she could have Stu-art And personally It didnt work! But I think she did need a chance to show herself proply to all the housemates but she got kicked out anyway! And that " A-H-med " Is ennoying! I would pack his suitcase for him! :o
well he wants to leave, thats why he keeps going on murderous rampages :p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!