PDA

View Full Version : SonicMouse on agian? Like Today rofl!

hotslime
26-10-2004, 12:11 AM
Hm.. He he .. First agian with this news.. Seems SonicMouse came on today..

=] when i asked tilly61 if it was SonicMouse she stalled and dident say anthing.. Then shes liek G2G i think it's sonic Rofl

akaPenguin
26-10-2004, 12:25 AM
I don't think it's staff. However, he can't do anything anymore really that affects us. He can't error us or do anything with error photos as that was patched in Habbo Hotel 6.

hotslime
26-10-2004, 12:28 AM
I don't think it's staff. However, he can't do anything anymore really that affects us. He can't error us or do anything with error photos as that was patched in Habbo Hotel 6.
Your right, all he can do is script furni into walls.

MangoJ
26-10-2004, 01:13 AM
Isn't it sad how some people consider sonicmouse a god?

Corey777
26-10-2004, 01:34 AM
Yeah, sort of. All he really did, was script. He was pretty good at it too but I wouldn't consider him anything close to a "god". Sonicmouse news is over and done with in my opinion.

SoraSafe
26-10-2004, 03:00 AM
It is Habbo staff. I know this for sure, only they could get on.

hotslime
26-10-2004, 04:15 AM
It is Habbo staff. I know this for sure, only they could get on.
Not Exactly, this is just like saying only habbo staff can get on the servers..
My friend hacked habbo servers and looked at them.. He said they called him and said.. They may have a lawsuit, but later on they just emailed him and said there just going to ban him from .co.uk.

So like if you can do that you can unbann the account.

Or SonicMouse could have done somthing and got his account back.

SoraSafe
26-10-2004, 04:45 AM
No, it was staff to make a room for a quest.

Moose
26-10-2004, 04:54 AM
who cares about sonicmouse? he is gone! stop spending time searching sonicmouse all day untill you see him online, stop, he is old news!

hotslime
26-10-2004, 06:26 AM
No, it was staff to make a room for a quest.

Acually rofl, your right i asked scythe he said: It was a staff member on the account.. blah and he dident know why they went on there and he said hes not naming :p

Adzeh
27-10-2004, 04:21 PM
it doesnt bother me whether it was staff or the actual sonicmouse. the name sonicmouse does not mean anything to me and should not mean anything to you, he was just a regular every day scripet, they are not unusual. staff just like to see every 1 panic if they go on his account, because thats what you lot all do lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!