PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] New scam

Mit
26-10-2004, 08:07 AM
Its a new scam were a habbo shouts ' 3rd person to donate me gets bath or even a hc sofa'

Now i went to donate and i put in a doormat as a joke. She straight away cliked agree. Now if u have a hc sofa then if 3 people donate u a doormat ur losing major creds. 57 in total. So obviously on the 3rd time u don8 she will run away stealing ur duks.

Ok if ur super rich then 3creds is nothing. But if ur a newbie and then 3creds is everything to u. And when somebody steals ur furni then it is like having ur brand new ball kiked over. U worked hard to pay for it and now someones taken it away from u.

I feel that scammers are exactly the same as muggers/pickpockets, they rob people of wat they've earned. So why dont scammers get fined. IP bans are fine, but could thewre be a sytem of fining scammers. If they steal a ice bar then they have to pay 30p. This goes driectly to the person that the furni was stolen from. Or if a hc sofa was stolen then that is £2:50.

It would make scammers that use clones think. All the furni that is stolen, owuld be paid for :D

GommeInc
26-10-2004, 05:34 PM
IP bans are getting pointless now, some people dont have a solid IP, I know alot of people including me whos IP changes everyday maximum and about 5 hours minimum and that scam confuses me.

NOTTSPANTHER
05-12-2004, 07:52 PM
yer try trustin habbox staff wen they scam u

GommeInc
05-12-2004, 09:46 PM
LOL, it is your fault, you shouldnt of given anyone anything, your fault not Habbox's

jrh2002
05-12-2004, 11:48 PM
i will go and lend my stuff to another sites worker and when the run off with it i will blame the whole site, also its your fault for lending, we dont want habbox workers who scam but i dont have alot os sympathy for people who dont look after their furni and lose it, and to blame habbox is pathetic.
yer try trustin habbox staff wen they scam u

trunks.15
06-12-2004, 08:25 AM
i will go and lend my stuff to another sites worker and when the run off with it i will blame the whole site, also its your fault for lending, we dont want habbox workers who scam but i dont have alot os sympathy for people who dont look after their furni and lose it, and to blame habbox is pathetic.

:p some habbox staffs are trustet :eusa_ange he dj? :p ;)

_Olam_
08-12-2004, 12:13 PM
You'd have to be sort of foolish to fall for that, after all you have to remember that you can't trust anyone ever! Not even jerks sitting next to you, reading what you're typing!

Of course they're not going to give you a rare! It's not really a 'new' type of scam, it's an old type of scam with a new name.

Adzeh
08-12-2004, 09:35 PM
no offence but any body who gets scammed by that shouldnt be on habbo. plus it would be hard to fine people as habbo do not ask for bank details or home addresses.

GommeInc
08-12-2004, 09:52 PM
Anyone on habbo who has been scammed should read through the rules and FAQ's, dont people ever learn.

timophy
08-12-2004, 10:33 PM
Its a new scam were a habbo shouts ' 3rd person to donate me gets bath or even a hc sofa'

Now i went to donate and i put in a doormat as a joke. She straight away cliked agree. Now if u have a hc sofa then if 3 people donate u a doormat ur losing major creds. 57 in total. So obviously on the 3rd time u don8 she will run away stealing ur duks.

Ok if ur super rich then 3creds is nothing. But if ur a newbie and then 3creds is everything to u. And when somebody steals ur furni then it is like having ur brand new ball kiked over. U worked hard to pay for it and now someones taken it away from u.

I feel that scammers are exactly the same as muggers/pickpockets, they rob people of wat they've earned. So why dont scammers get fined. IP bans are fine, but could thewre be a sytem of fining scammers. If they steal a ice bar then they have to pay 30p. This goes driectly to the person that the furni was stolen from. Or if a hc sofa was stolen then that is £2:50.

It would make scammers that use clones think. All the furni that is stolen, owuld be paid for :D
sorry u ar3e right once i did have a user called simpson-mad and i have over 60 criteds of furni i got hacked ll me furni went so did 30 criteds me new user is timophy add me cas i agree.[QUOTE]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!