PDA

View Full Version : Whispers - Halloween Story

Yazamiinx
27-10-2005, 07:49 PM
The chilling darkness of the night gripped my body like it was being wrapped in a metal jacket, that was forever making me shiver.
My light footsteps paced down the dark alleyways of London. My cold damp breath seeped out of my mouth like fog.
Walking slower and slower, as my body become more cold and weaker, I decided to collapse at the foot of an old Churches steps.
I knelt my head back in stress, relieveing it all out with a single sigh.
I opened my eyes, to see the towering Chruch lean out at me like a black monster of the night. I shivered by the sight of its gloomyness.
I rolled over onto my belly, and then arched my back to help myself get up. I stood on my two legs, and looked at the Church.
Slowly, I moved my shaking body up its stone steps, feeling the cold seep into me once more.
'It must be abadonned' I thought to myself, curiously; getting closer to the wooden doors.
When I reached them, I clasped my hand around the large iron door handle, and pushed the door carefully.
To my suprise, it opened; but only just.
Quietly, I slumped my foot onto the ground, trying not to make such a racket.

Suddenly, a harsh wind blew me in, and the door slammed shut. '..This..this place, doesn't fe.. feel.. right', I thought.
I dragged myself down the aisle of the Church and made my way to the alter. Funnily enough, something was drawing myself to this place. I could of tried to escape, but I didn't..

"Where are you going?" Came a faint whisper from above.
I stopped dead. My body shook, my heart started to thump, extrememly hard.
"What are you doing?" said another voice, "Where are you going?"
Over and over, the Whispers were repeated, surrounding my body, my ears.. my head.
I tried to stop it,
"STOP IT!" I screamed, but they didn't stop.
"STOP IT! STOP IT NOW!" I screamed again, but they got louder, until I felt like someone had whispered right beside me..
"Who are you?"

I stopped completely, all I could here; was the whispers. Gently, I moved my right arm to the right, and tried to see if I could feel anything. I could feel something damp, cold and fragile, as I turned my head to the right; slightly, my eyes fixed upon the most terrifying creature, man had ever laid eyes on..

Addie
27-10-2005, 08:21 PM
Ooooooooo was it a stalker?

Yazamiinx
29-10-2005, 02:42 PM
You'll never know.. >:] *Evil Laugh*

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!