PDA

View Full Version : Midnight At Halloween....In A GraveYard.....

Addie
27-10-2005, 08:32 PM
Me and my best friend Emily thought Halloween tonight was gonna be a blast. But most 12 year olds are too old. But not me and Emily, we loved Halloween. ''Hey Addie!'' Emily said after school. ''Hey'' I mumbled. ''What you going as for Halloween?'' She asked. ''The scariest person in the world, YOU'' I said. ''Ha-Ha very funny.'' She said. ''Im really going as an Evil Fairy, what 'bout you?'' I asked. ''Nice, I'm going as a cheerleader.'' Emily replied. ''Well I'll see you at 7pm'' I said walking to my house. As I walked in I got ready. At 7 Emily game to my door. I got my trick-or-treat bag and we went to diffrent houses. By now its 11:30pm. We walked through the graveyard. We saw the old haunted house. It was only £2 to get in. So we payed the manager person the £2 and went in. It wasn't really scary. But by 11:58pm it was freaky. A little shadow appeared behind us. We bolted out the back door. Into the graveyard. It was now 00:00am. Midnight. There were noises. Comming up from the graves. Me and Emily were terrified. We tried to get out the gate. But we were stuck. All these dead people were comming for us. We knew we shouldn't of went in there. Then one of those things got me. It poisened me. I died. They got Emily too. To this day, on Halloween whoever comes into that haunted house, I will tell them to leave, because I was killed. And in 2004 Halloween, My mum and dad died in a car crash. They don't join me. So in 2005 watch out for Old Creak Manor, The haunted house, That Kills!

By Addie. Its not true I just made it up ;]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!