PDA

View Full Version : Message Sent Around Hotel

quagmire
27-10-2005, 08:51 PM
Yes Just Now A Message Was Sent Around The Hotel Saying "Party With Callie - Come To Positive Help! Search DJ-3000"

I'm Glad Dave Has His New Help Desk Set Up And It's Going To Be More Popular Than Ever. ;o

Edited By nvrspk4 (Forum Moderator): Thread Closed Due To Arguing.

JT-Fan
27-10-2005, 08:53 PM
:rolleyes: Wen Aii make a new room theres no announcements ;l

joe:-,
27-10-2005, 08:53 PM
Many good people are leaving habbox *Crys*
The habbox radio owner left
:Jin:
now dj-3000
:(

JT-Fan
27-10-2005, 08:54 PM
:jin: hasn't left dude!

HellyBelly
I'm glad DJ-3000 left, but not in the way you think, he said that it was putting him under stress, Habbox isn't for that, neither is Habbo, he needed to leave to get rid of stress, I wish him good luck in the future x3

SourceX
*REMOVED*

Edited By nvrspk4 (Forum Moderator): Please do not post innapropriate messages. Also, please do not swear.

joe:-,
27-10-2005, 08:55 PM
:o he has not left but quit his job at habbox

JT-Fan
:jin: hasn't left NOR quit his job :P

ross
http://tinypic.com/f1k5ch.png

Miny-R
27-10-2005, 08:57 PM
Lmao 27/25
LOL

ross
27-10-2005, 08:58 PM
http://tinypic.com/f1kqh4.png

GoldenBiscuit
27-10-2005, 09:03 PM
http://tinypic.com/f1kqh4.png
Didn't get that one. :(

quagmire
27-10-2005, 09:04 PM
Stop Showing Off With Callie On Your Friends List :rolleyes:

Deiondre
27-10-2005, 09:07 PM
Jaffa Cakes make you fat....

alexxxxx
27-10-2005, 10:18 PM
It won't be soon until a new & better site will overtake Habbox - then the once all-powerful habbox will be:

D
E
A
D

buzzing
27-10-2005, 10:25 PM
I must say habbox has lost power, and i KNOW many peeps are jealous of the site. I think they need to close the site for a ew days and get all these things sorted and ask the staff if they are happy with the site. I wish dj-3000 all the best and all.

:Professions
28-10-2005, 12:05 AM
http://tinypic.com/f1k5ch.png
Clearly an alt, the yellow.orange arrow is above some dude yet it comes up as if someone has clicked on Callie.

5/10 for good effort ;)

kasi
28-10-2005, 12:14 AM
*REMOVED*
haha. that i agree with

Edited By nvrspk4 (Forum Moderator): Quote Removed.

Mr.Himself
28-10-2005, 01:09 AM
Clearly an alt, the yellow.orange arrow is above some dude yet it comes up as if someone has clicked on Callie.

5/10 for good effort ;)

yup, poor attempt for attention

Laura.
28-10-2005, 01:24 AM

5/10 for good effort ;)

LOL Just Noticed That. +Rep HeHe

Moose
28-10-2005, 01:27 AM
These screenies prove that UK staff has a STUPID sence of HUMOUR.

brodeo
28-10-2005, 06:37 AM
haha. that i agree with

I second that.

le harry
28-10-2005, 06:42 AM
Guys, whats happening, someone tell me... Dj-3000 quitting? whats with the Postitive Help!

Dudeitsme
28-10-2005, 06:43 AM
I dont care that he has left
to me he is gonna be another cheezy2
and this is not news hes not that important

Cheezy2
28-10-2005, 08:46 AM
This Forum will be the death of me, I swear to god... Most of you are so SILLY, that it's enough to give someone a heart attack. I hate the fact that some GOD DAMN people are either SO jealous, SO wrong, or SO self obsessed.

When Dave worked in Habbox, everyone acted up to him, because... well... HABBOX LIKEEEE! But... Now that he's left, the lot of you turn against him like a pool of Pirhanas... and it does my head in, becuase you're all so rude and obnoxious.

You accuse him of su'cking up to Callie or whatever, SHUT THE HELL UP with ALL that ****, god damnit. You know, I think you should understand that there is a CLEAR, DEFINED difference between 'Su'cking up' and Actually being someones friend. If you're too lost in yourselves, or your beliefs to make friends then don't take it out on DJ-3000 for having the Guts, and COMMON SENSE to leave this UN-OFFICIAL (How i stress this with a grin) fansite because It was the best decision he's made in a long time. Why the hell should he be bullied, and controlled?

Mit
28-10-2005, 08:52 AM
actually many of the ones saying hes being a staff pet are the ones that were against him in the past. Many of the staff and other forum members have wished DJ luck.

And how strange that even though its unofficial its stil lthe most populare fansite. Think theres a tad bit of jealously from someone else :rolleyes:

Cheezy2
28-10-2005, 08:57 AM
Hardly jealousy lmao... I don't own a fansite, and therefore I can't be jealous about another good fansite. But yeah I agree... This is probably the most Popular fansite, although, it's the Least popular fansite at the same time. More people say they like it than any other fansite, and more people say they hate it than any other fansite.

Mit
28-10-2005, 09:00 AM
Hate or Love It :)

and it depends who you ask, if you go to a anti- habbox room then i guess most people will say they don't like it.

timROGERS
28-10-2005, 09:03 AM
It's like Marmite!

Mit
28-10-2005, 09:04 AM
Anything that is populare or famous has pro and anti people. The more famous you are the more anti and pro people.

Lehi
28-10-2005, 09:07 AM
This Forum will be the death of me, I swear to god... Most of you are so SILLY, that it's enough to give someone a heart attack. I hate the fact that some GOD DAMN people are either SO jealous, SO wrong, or SO self obsessed.

When Dave worked in Habbox, everyone acted up to him, because... well... HABBOX LIKEEEE! But... Now that he's left, the lot of you turn against him like a pool of Pirhanas... and it does my head in, becuase you're all so rude and obnoxious.

You accuse him of su'cking up to Callie or whatever, SHUT THE HELL UP with ALL that ****, god damnit. You know, I think you should understand that there is a CLEAR, DEFINED difference between 'Su'cking up' and Actually being someones friend. If you're too lost in yourselves, or your beliefs to make friends then don't take it out on DJ-3000 for having the Guts, and COMMON SENSE to leave this UN-OFFICIAL (How i stress this with a grin) fansite because It was the best decision he's made in a long time. Why the hell should he be bullied, and controlled?

Dude get a GRIP! You spent time writing that and in the end its a load of bull****

WOW! ITS UNOFFICIAL! Habbox spits in every other official fansites faces.

Mit
28-10-2005, 09:17 AM
I wouldn't say spits in their faces, in fact some of the staff own official fansites. The official fansite thing was to get people to go on these websites instead of going on scamming websites etc...

timROGERS
28-10-2005, 09:17 AM
Erm Matt, are you gonna stop writing long things like that, arent they a bit of a waste of time :P

Cheezy2
28-10-2005, 09:26 AM
Hardly a waste of time! I got my point across, and it's true... but Habbox wont admit it just incase it spoils their credibility.

timROGERS
28-10-2005, 09:30 AM
Hardly a waste of time! I got my point across, and it's true... but Habbox wont admit it just incase it spoils their credibility.

Yeah, thats true, it does get your point accross much more easily :P

Coolmandan6
28-10-2005, 09:30 AM
Dave, I know i class you as one of my best friends, I totally support you and ignore what idiots have to say, because of jealousy and self pitty. I personally believe that DJ-3000 done what hes been wanting to do for a long time now, Hes quit because he obviously wasn't happy but he made Habbox Proud, He worked his god dam life into habbox. He put all his hard work and effort and realised it wasn't for him, I don't think anyone heard him say a bad word about anyone here UNLESS they had said it about him. Personally im proud of DJ-3000 he done what he wanted, and people who want to be horrible about it and say hes a s'uck up then well just shows what sorta rift you get on the habbox forum uk news and rumours. I mean at the end of the day you all sit here insulting him, and every other person who does something good for themseleves yet you just seem to be doing the same old boring **** day in day out. Anyway what im trying to say is... Well Done DJ-3000, Im proud and i know alot of people are :)

SAMURAl555
28-10-2005, 09:44 AM
Dave, I know i class you as one of my best friends, I totally support you and ignore what idiots have to say, because of jealousy and self pitty. I personally believe that DJ-3000 done what hes been wanting to do for a long time now, Hes quit because he obviously wasn't happy but he made Habbox Proud, He worked his god dam life into habbox. He put all his hard work and effort and realised it wasn't for him, I don't think anyone heard him say a bad word about anyone here UNLESS they had said it about him. Personally im proud of DJ-3000 he done what he wanted, and people who want to be horrible about it and say hes a s'uck up then well just shows what sorta rift you get on the habbox forum uk news and rumours. I mean at the end of the day you all sit here insulting him, and every other person who does something good for themseleves yet you just seem to be doing the same old boring **** day in day out. Anyway what im trying to say is... Well Done DJ-3000, Im proud and i know alot of people are :)

agreed :)

Cool-kitten007
28-10-2005, 10:29 AM
Good for him
!

Lehi
28-10-2005, 12:18 PM

Your a Callie s'uck up.....but you wont admit it just incase it spoils your credibility.

Miny-R
28-10-2005, 12:21 PM
Lmao.
Im not getting involved.
even tho i think callie should make friends with more people not just ppl who are popular, people who dont have about 100t worth of stuff

Lehi
28-10-2005, 12:24 PM
Lmao.
Im not getting involved.
even tho i think callie should make friends with more people not just ppl who are popular, people who dont have about 100t worth of stuff

...and give prizes to people other than her friends :@

wwe-rko4eva
28-10-2005, 12:32 PM
He done what he wanted you cant really change what he chose hes happy and good luck to him.

harly002
28-10-2005, 01:13 PM
I'm glad DJ-3000 left, but not in the way you think, he said that it was putting him under stress, Habbox isn't for that, neither is Habbo, he needed to leave to get rid of stress, I wish him good luck in the future x3

Totaly Agree ;)

DJ Rareness
28-10-2005, 01:59 PM
Leave because of stress? What stress? He is a habbo.

Moose
28-10-2005, 05:23 PM

Who cares?

Frodo13
28-10-2005, 06:15 PM
DJ-3000 obviously asked Callie to the party, and she pulled a few strings to make it better. Im sure you would do the same for your freinds if you had the power. Callie has freinds, we all do. You go on as if she has to be freinds with everyone.

Carlos
28-10-2005, 06:17 PM
*REMOVED*

Rofl.

Edited By nvrspk4 (Forum Moderator): Quote Removed.

Biseinen
28-10-2005, 07:15 PM
Good for Dave. o.O

The Professor
28-10-2005, 09:30 PM

Its only unofficial because a person who was later found out to be a hacker etc put an alteration on the site and habbo went snooping around the servers or some rubbish like that. But the rest i agree with, its not him s'ucking up to the HM, its habbox s'ucking up to him. Good luck to him.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!