PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Im tried of the habbo uk staff

Dudeitsme
28-10-2005, 06:49 AM
As if habbo isnt bad enough, the staff love **** ups
They want everyone to have fun and give comps, but then all i see is like already rich people win the comps and get all the furni , respect the badges , when they dont really need it ticks me off , when i walk around the hotel in guest rooms i see the rich people with their fancy vip or whatever badge thats not a hc badge , there all ready popular enough give someone else a chance

And down to the queen and king of dammed, thats so gay
the rooms that says vote me queen or king giveaway basically got alot of people in the finals and its not fair, those rooms should get warnings and the names should be changed immediatly.

In conclusion all im saying is treat all habbo's the same not because the own a famous website or a famous helpdesk that they get special trophys and stuff.

[Chris]
05-11-2005, 01:10 PM
great post and i totaly agree wiv u i hate it when all the rich ppl get all the attention like i want ppl 2 offa on mi aloe and then a rich person sez it and they get loads of offas and rich ppl think they r the best

"o i got a dj look at me im the best"
like that i cant stand it lol i hate ppl who always win

not bein nasty but causmo always wins

only because all the staff like him but y dont the staff giv som1 else a chance

the staff ar byst

Ziploc Bag
08-11-2005, 09:09 PM
im sensing sme jealousy.. but we all feel it..

the **** ups have a reason. THEY CANT HELP IT!

i mean... its true they really cant.

Makaveli
08-11-2005, 11:20 PM
Habbo is just one big popularity contest...

olympic-games
09-11-2005, 12:42 AM
Yea totally.
Back in the 2003-2004 Days you had your Budy's ,your Fr00tbotoer's ,rolalblader's , And everybody else ,but now the Battleball ,Help desks are all owned By Habbox,Habbo staff and there the only peopel recognised in newsies ,events and Habbo x.

Bioda
15-11-2005, 01:46 AM
In my opinion, I sort of see it as a popularity contest. I just wish that more people could get more chances to get to do the things that they want. :]

olympic-games
15-11-2005, 05:13 AM
Word.
"Omg the newest article in the newsie is by our very own NewsletteR" a typical Staff sentence "our very own".
If this is the case.. remove the "submit a article" feature.

Rebuild
15-11-2005, 11:09 AM

Very true, if your famous on Habbo you'll do better on it. Favouritsm is irritating.

Dupion
15-11-2005, 04:23 PM
Habbo staff are very annoying yes, they need to learn we're teenagers and not 5 years old.

Vitality
15-11-2005, 04:28 PM
Habbo staff are very annoying yes, they need to learn we're teenagers and not 5 years old.
Yeah ;)

le harry
16-11-2005, 07:48 AM

pechie100
16-11-2005, 07:48 AM
They all smell , they are too strict

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!