PDA

View Full Version : Man u v Arsenal

Flat
26-10-2004, 04:31 PM
Unfortunatly, manchester united beat arsenal 2 goals to nothink. Man u broken Arsenals record of 49 Games unbeaten. Jens lehmann suffered his first ever defeat in the premiership. After the game. Alex ferguson got 3 Milkshakes, a buger and varios of other food thrown at him by the crowd. Good :) And Ruud van nistelrooy may suffer a £1000 Fine after the tackle he did to arsenals ashly cole. It was reckless and should never be seen again Said Arsene wenger. :eusa_thin

mohwar
31-10-2004, 09:30 PM
I can't belive aresnal lost nooo

Wongbatdan
01-11-2004, 02:16 AM
Manu is the best hahah :P ROONNNNEYY

-Soro-
01-11-2004, 07:28 PM
Unfortunatly, manchester united beat arsenal 2 goals to nothink. Man u broken Arsenals record of 49 Games unbeaten. Jens lehmann suffered his first ever defeat in the premiership. After the game. Alex ferguson got 3 Milkshakes, a buger and varios of other food thrown at him by the crowd. Good :) And Ruud van nistelrooy may suffer a £1000 Fine after the tackle he did to arsenals ashly cole. It was reckless and should never be seen again Said Arsene wenger. :eusa_thin

Nice report but unfortunately to your embarrassment the story you have is very much incorrect. Thierry Henry will face action from the FA after kneeing Heinze in the head, Ruud van Nistelrooy has only 1 match of his ban to go (£1000 you say?? do you realise how much a footballer earns???)... Sir Alex Ferguson got hit by pea soup from an Arsenal player. Obviously you have been reading a dodgy tabloid. :)

Edit: Before you question my sources, bare in mind I was there in Old Trafford for the full of the game...

SkaKid77
02-11-2004, 10:57 AM
Man Utd should have never won the game, Arsenal clearly outclassed them.

Rooney dived for the penalty and then only scored the second goal because Arsenal were trying to get back in the game

:D

And before people say "your only saying that cos u are an Aresnal fan"

im not :p i support Brighton & HA

-Soro-
02-11-2004, 06:51 PM
Man Utd should have never won the game, Arsenal clearly outclassed them.

Rooney dived for the penalty and then only scored the second goal because Arsenal were trying to get back in the game

:D

And before people say "your only saying that cos u are an Aresnal fan"

im not :p i support Brighton & HA

Outclassed were we? Well it's the best result we've had for being outclassed... ;)

The way to win matches is goals mate, we got two and arsenal got none. End of.

Edit: Yes, Rooney did dive for the penalty... But don't you think all players would in that situation? And remember the penalty against portsmouth? the controversal goals against villa? oh yes Arsenal have had a few lucky decisions in that unbeaten run... And when one goes against them "oh no that's out of order", funny how they only see one side of the coin.

Question?
03-11-2004, 05:44 PM
its destaniy and skill mhuahuhahahuauhauhuhauhahua :eusa_whis

SkaKid77
04-11-2004, 09:59 AM
Why would Rooney need to dive for a penalty if Man Utd werent out classed?

I think Mike Reilly shouldnt be allowed to referee a Man Utd game in future, judging by his penalty stats ;)

slobenator
04-11-2004, 10:29 AM
man u the best :eusa_clap :eusa_danc

-Soro-
04-11-2004, 04:20 PM
Why would Rooney need to dive for a penalty if Man Utd werent out classed?

I think Mike Reilly shouldnt be allowed to referee a Man Utd game in future, judging by his penalty stats ;)

Ok then - tell me why Viera dived for the penalty he won last night against Panathinaikos, was it because they were outclassed? No. So you're point is quite pointless.

Face it dude... United won. Just because you don't dominate the game doesn't mean you don't deserve to win. United had passion and determination. The idea of a football game is to win, how you win is irrelavent.

Edit: Yeah - blame everyone else except your own overrated overpaid players. Leave the ref alone. I'm not surprised he makes mistakes with Vieira at his side giving it that all the time.

Sabra
05-11-2004, 09:42 PM
Man Utd Clearly Were The Better Team. Although Rooney May Have Dove It Was Our Game Anyways. Van Nistlerooy's Chalenge Wasn't That Bad And Didn't Deserve a 3 Game Suspension! Go Man Utd!!!

SkaKid77
05-11-2004, 10:03 PM
Edit: Yeah - blame everyone else except your own overrated overpaid players. Leave the ref alone. I'm not surprised he makes mistakes with Vieira at his side giving it that all the time.
lol my overrated players, i dont think Brighton have any :p

Mike Reilly has given Man Utd 7 penalties in 7 games that he has refereed...

Rooney is overrated, Van nistelrooy is overpaid :p

-Soro-
06-11-2004, 10:18 AM
lol my overrated players, i dont think Brighton have any :p

Mike Reilly has given Man Utd 7 penalties in 7 games that he has refereed...

Rooney is overrated, Van nistelrooy is overpaid :p

Yes... I mean - For 18 Rooney should be a LOT better. His four goals in four games at Euro 2004 was unacceptable. Hat-trick on his United debut? Rubbish!
As for Ruud Van Nistelrooy, what's he playing at? Only 20 goals last season??? Just 4 goals against Sparta Prague the other night? How on earth does he earn his money?

I totally agree with you there SkaKid. :p

Oh it's probably best for me to mention that all of that was complete sarcasm... :) Anyway I wasn't aiming the overrated players just at you (have no problem with brighton) I was talking about all the Arsenal supporters in england who have one excuse or another to why they lose.

ullie
06-11-2004, 12:21 PM
Yes... I mean - For 18 Rooney should be a LOT better. His four goals in four games at Euro 2004 was unacceptable. Hat-trick on his United debut? Rubbish!
As for Ruud Van Nistelrooy, what's he playing at? Only 20 goals last season??? Just 4 goals against Sparta Prague the other night? How on earth does he earn his money?

Oh it's probably best for me to mention that all of that was complete sarcasm... :) Anyway I wasn't aiming the overrated players just at you (have no problem with brighton) I was talking about all the Arsenal supporters in england who have one excuse or another to why they lose.
What are you on about? 4 goals against sparta is amazing. He isnt the highest paid player anyway..

SkaKid77
06-11-2004, 05:21 PM

Oh it's probably best for me to mention that all of that was complete sarcasm... :) Anyway I wasn't aiming the overrated players just at you (have no problem with brighton) I was talking about all the Arsenal supporters in england who have one excuse or another to why they lose.Yea 20 goals is pretty bad, seeing as Zamora got 63 in 2 seasons

And that is all Rooney has done, before Euro 2004 he did nothing, 4 goals doesnt make a player great ;)

Just like David Beckham....a free kick and a penalty make him famous pfft :p

-Soro-
06-11-2004, 10:16 PM
Yea 20 goals is pretty bad, seeing as Zamora got 63 in 2 seasons

And that is all Rooney has done, before Euro 2004 he did nothing, 4 goals doesnt make a player great ;)

Just like David Beckham....a free kick and a penalty make him famous pfft :p

Ok, comparing Zamora and his situation and football league to Ruud's is wrong. That's like saying, "I scored 300 goals against my dad in the garden but Thierry Henry only scored 30 in one season." Ruud Van Nistelrooy is a quality player and deep down you know it.

Hmmm... 4 goals in 5 at the European International level at just 18 years old DOES make a player great and famous. Rooney causes havock for defences and has great pace, ability and control. Have you actually never seen him play or are you blind? Anway, if you say you have a better judgement of him than Sven/Fergive does then all credit to you; you know nothing about top-flight football and aren't afraid to demonstrate that - Brave person. You stand tall above the media and all the fans. How about Brighton for the champions league?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!