PDA

View Full Version : Writing a pking guide and need opinions

1-Kill-Wonder
28-10-2005, 08:25 PM
Yeah im gonna write a guide to pking for here sometime today or this weekend but I wanna know what you guys and girls think bout the idea and what particular things you would really like to be included in it. Please post so I can get a general idea of what advice or tips you need. Thanks.

Mr.Kylee
28-10-2005, 08:28 PM
Yeah write it because I always get 0wnt in wildy :(

Dan
28-10-2005, 08:28 PM
Dont really need any advice, but it sounds like a good idea ^_^ will help the people that dont pk often or arent sure how.

iAdam
28-10-2005, 08:30 PM
im nto sure how so please make it

1-Kill-Wonder
28-10-2005, 08:30 PM
Yeah, im sure theres people that dont need it here but will hopefully save some ppl learning from making mistakes and such. Im just trying to avoid having a massive thread that has useless info and trying to eliminate some of the stuff that most people already know.

Mr.Kylee
28-10-2005, 08:32 PM
Well try to give like good tips not those general ones..the ones you follow and you see they work etc. :)

Dan meet me you little ... ;) im in fishing guild <33

1-Kill-Wonder
28-10-2005, 08:34 PM
Yeah, its all gonna be from personal experiances or from info and advise i have gotten from friends for things like range that I dont use in wild, but yeah, any specific areas anyone wants covered in particular or anything?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!