PDA

View Full Version : Habbo X's aps opening nxt week!

Ostinato
28-10-2005, 11:47 PM
'Habbo Xs are coming to Habbo UK VERY soon. The application form will be added to the site on Tuesday, 1st November. However, keep in mind that not just any Habbo can become a Habbo X!'

An article in this weeks newsy has indicated that the UK hotel will be getting the Habbo X's! The applications are opening next week! ;o

Will you be applying, and what do you make of the whole system?

Ellis.
28-10-2005, 11:47 PM
:o Got a proof of some kind?

Edit :: Nvm ;P

gregzilla
29-10-2005, 12:04 AM
how do you become a habbo x?

le harry
29-10-2005, 12:06 AM
Whats habbo x?

ross
29-10-2005, 12:07 AM
Xpress your Xpertise! Introducing HabboX
The Habbo Community Team

Do you remember what it was like the first time you logged into Habbo? You didn't know where to go or what to do AND you were a 2 inch, pixelated walking target for scammers! Wouldn't it have been nice if someone had been there to explain the basics? And how cool would it have been to have someone help you find some shiney new friends who would have shown you how fun Habbo could be? Well, that's what Habbo Xs are for!

Habbo Xs (short for eXperts) make friends with new players, chat with them, and show them the ropes. Xs will mainly hang about in the Welcome Lounge, but occasionally you will see them in other Public Rooms. Habbo Xs will introduce the Habbo Way and help make a new Habbos first visit to the Hotel safe and fun.

Habbo Xs are completely different from Hobbas and Moderators. Habbo Xs meet and greet new users and introduce them to the Hotel, answer questions, show them how things work, etc... They don’t have tools, (other than the badge) and they don’t moderate the Hotel. Think of Habbo Xs as a gracious host and a good-will ambassador - Habbos who are there to take care of our newest Habbo visitors.

Habbo Xs are coming to Habbo UK VERY soon. The application form will be added to the site on Tuesday, 1st November. However, keep in mind that not just any Habbo can become a Habbo X!

We are looking for Habbos with bags of experience, so we ask that Habbo X applicants have been visiting the site for at least six months. You’ll need to be the kind of person who enjoys meeting new people every day AND have the patience of a saint 0:-), as explaining how Habbo works can be tricky at times. You’ll have to breathe, eat and sleep the Habbo Way and know it by heart! Having a clean Habbo record will also help immensely - *winks* The good news is, there is no age limit for Habbo Xs. We will only choose stellar, friendly, well-respected, exceptional Habbos from within the Habbo UK community. The X team will likely only include 20 Habbo Xs at a time, so it will be very tough to be accepted.

You might think it's unfair that we have selection criteria but we want Habbos who know Habbo like the back of their hands to welcome the new players. We also want nice Habbos - that's why we'll check to see if you behave. Habbo Xs are guided by the UK Community Manager and the Community Team.

Can you commit? You'll need to commit to spending a certain amount of time in the Welcome Lounge and other Public Rooms, each week. You'll need to commit to attending orientation and regular meetings with your team mates and Community Team members. You'll need to be a peacemaker in all situations and not be bothered by bullies or impish behaviour. You'll be setting an example for new players who will look to you when determining what is and what is not acceptable. Are you up for the challenge? Read on!

We know HabboXs will improve the Habbo experience for new players, make them feel welcome and teach them to keep their accounts safe. If you agree and think you have what it takes then we want to hear from you on Tuesday 1st November!

Ostinato
29-10-2005, 12:07 AM
Do you remember what it was like the first time you logged into Habbo? You didn't know where to go or what to do AND you were a 2 inch, pixelated walking target for scammers! Wouldn't it have been nice if someone had been there to explain the basics? And how cool would it have been to have someone help you find some shiney new friends who would have shown you how fun Habbo could be? Well, that's what Habbo Xs are for! Habbo Xs (short for eXperts) make friends with new players, chat with them, and show them the ropes. Xs will mainly hang about in the Welcome Lounge, but occasionally you will see them in other Public Rooms. Habbo Xs will introduce the Habbo Way and help make a new Habbos first visit to the Hotel safe and fun.

Habbo Xs are completely different from Hobbas and Moderators. Habbo Xs meet and greet new users and introduce them to the Hotel, answer questions, show them how things work, etc... They don’t have tools, (other than the badge) and they don’t moderate the Hotel. Think of Habbo Xs as a gracious host and a good-will ambassador - Habbos who are there to take care of our newest Habbo visitors.

Habbo Xs are coming to Habbo UK VERY soon. The application form will be added to the site on Tuesday, 1st November. However, keep in mind that not just any Habbo can become a Habbo X!

We are looking for Habbos with bags of experience, so we ask that Habbo X applicants have been visiting the site for at least six months. You’ll need to be the kind of person who enjoys meeting new people every day AND have the patience of a saint 0:-), as explaining how Habbo works can be tricky at times. You’ll have to breathe, eat and sleep the Habbo Way and know it by heart! Having a clean Habbo record will also help immensely - *winks* The good news is, there is no age limit for Habbo Xs. We will only choose stellar, friendly, well-respected, exceptional Habbos from within the Habbo UK community. The X team will likely only include 20 Habbo Xs at a time, so it will be very tough to be accepted.

You might think it's unfair that we have selection criteria but we want Habbos who know Habbo like the back of their hands to welcome the new players. We also want nice Habbos - that's why we'll check to see if you behave. Habbo Xs are guided by the UK Community Manager and the Community Team.

Can you commit? You'll need to commit to spending a certain amount of time in the Welcome Lounge and other Public Rooms, each week. You'll need to commit to attending orientation and regular meetings with your team mates and Community Team members. You'll need to be a peacemaker in all situations and not be bothered by bullies or impish behaviour. You'll be setting an example for new players who will look to you when determining what is and what is not acceptable. Are you up for the challenge? Read on!

We know HabboXs will improve the Habbo experience for new players, make them feel welcome and teach them to keep their accounts safe. If you agree and think you have what it takes then we want to hear from you on Tuesday 1st November!

What he said. ;]

gregzilla
29-10-2005, 12:10 AM
i hope you copied and pasted that. cool, where do i sign up?

kasi
29-10-2005, 12:15 AM
i might sign up haha.

0verRide
29-10-2005, 12:16 AM
the sign up thing will be in next weeks newsie :)

gregzilla
29-10-2005, 12:17 AM
yeh, i love no0bs. they remind me of me when i had just started habbo, i had got hacked twice, scammed 4 times and called various names disregarding teh filter. damn them habbo x's. where were you?

ross
29-10-2005, 12:18 AM

emrys88
29-10-2005, 12:20 AM
i might apply:):)

gregzilla
29-10-2005, 12:20 AM
what if your current habbo got hacked and you had to start again????

Blunte
29-10-2005, 12:26 AM
where do i sign up?
YOU don't.

Joeymac
29-10-2005, 12:30 AM
u have to be chosen if i remember it right

gregzilla
29-10-2005, 12:31 AM
YOU don't.
shat ap

someone sed the application forms are coming out nov 1st.

read the thread then critisize! :P

Joeymac
29-10-2005, 12:56 AM
shat ap

You get chosen if its the same on habbo.au

Blunte
29-10-2005, 01:03 AM
shat ap

You asked where do i sign up. In the newsie it said the application forms will be released on November the 1st. GO FIGURE

Also i criticise who and when i like.

Eamonn
29-10-2005, 02:22 AM
Im guna apply i dunno if i would get in i've been on the same account since 2002 lols but i've had a 'few' bans lol

le harry
29-10-2005, 02:25 AM
All the famous habbos are going to be them :rolleyes:

timROGERS
29-10-2005, 05:38 AM

Yeah, I agree, but I'm gonna hit it, I'm a good candidate as:

Never been banned
Been on the hotel 3 years
I've bought loads of credits (:P)

Col
29-10-2005, 06:42 AM
I can't wait for it, Yipee!

FourthPlace
29-10-2005, 07:11 AM
*Sigh* Another 20 staff pets with a new badge. I bet that the following people will have a X Badge:

Coolmandan6 <-- OBVIOUS ONE
Cheezy2
Dittobrain
Newsletter
DJ-3000
Mystique!

It will be all help desk staff mainly, *sigh*.

I can also imagine Woodrally applying for it, but not getting it ^_^

timROGERS
29-10-2005, 07:23 AM
I hope Ditto does get it, he deserves it, hes great! I'm gonna have a go and hope =P

Mit
29-10-2005, 07:32 AM
I think there will be team leaders who do consist of cheezy2, dj-3000 etc but why not?
Aren't they the perfect example for habbos. But i think in the teams there will be a mix of very experienced, less experienced, well known and less known habbos :)

le harry
29-10-2005, 07:45 AM
Also Causmo will get it

Racoon
29-10-2005, 07:49 AM
Lol you guyz are right. :)

Barmi
29-10-2005, 07:51 AM
No, Cheezy2's been banned loads. He would still make a good Habbo X if he opted to become one though. I don't know how these applications will work, for example if the will cross reference all their habbo "stats" and select some of the better few. Bah! I don't know, but I'll give it a shot anyway, with a life starting in autumn 2001 and no bans...

Just think... there will be between 7000 and 20000 entries, and only 20 people get picked. That's harsh.

Cheezy2
29-10-2005, 08:24 AM
I'm not going to become Habbo X... Fact is Fact, don't mention my name any more in this topic please, thanks.

Dudeitsme
29-10-2005, 08:26 AM
Im gonna give it a shot alot of people on my list say i got a chance

Rawr
29-10-2005, 08:27 AM
I'm going to apply but i have a feeling it will just be the same old popular people who do it.

jam666
29-10-2005, 08:50 AM
i am definatley going to apply as i love the idea of habbo-X when ppl stared talking about it i thought OMGZ i could be one to actuly help more and more people as im always in the welcome loungeetc i realy hope i and others get picked but it could end up being the same old ppl yet again

Barmi
29-10-2005, 08:52 AM
Methinks you would need to use good grammar, spelling, and punctuation. That should be part of the application. Write a small paragraph, with perfect spelling, grammar, and punctuation. o.O

mat64
To be honest i think its rare to have someone who has been on the hotel for 3 years and not have a ban, you need less critera to become a hobba.

LesbianGhost
Anyone even attempting to apply is insane.. It'll all be staff pets and 'famous' people. Also, anyone with the badge is just going to get harassed by the rest of Habbo.

Cheezy2
29-10-2005, 08:53 AM
Well, apart from the obvious age limit ;p

burton-x
29-10-2005, 08:55 AM
I'm giong to apply and probably don't stand a chance against people such as yourself matt hehe, (no offence of course).
But its worth a try as i meet all of the requirements.

Cheezy2
29-10-2005, 08:56 AM
Look *sigh* this annoys me more... For days now, I'll get people God damn annoying me, PMing me, Emailing me with more "You'll get Habbo X" bla bla bla... No I'm not going to be HabboX... so can we PLEASE just leave it at that... I don't want any more hassel.

Rawr
29-10-2005, 08:57 AM
Look *sigh* this annoys me more... For days now, I'll get people God damn annoying me, PMing me, Emailing me with more "You'll get Habbo X" bla bla bla... No I'm not going to be HabboX... so can we PLEASE just leave it at that... I don't want any more hassel.

But will you apply for Habbo X?

Cheezy2
29-10-2005, 08:59 AM
No, I'm not going to apply.

NIKES
29-10-2005, 09:02 AM
Hmm Great news :/ NOT.

Carlos
29-10-2005, 09:07 AM
I'll give it a shot.

dittobrain
29-10-2005, 09:12 AM
The application form is going to be put up on Tuesday. THAT'S when you apply. And the Council isn't shortlisted.

--ss--
29-10-2005, 09:13 AM
I wonder when i started playing habbo with my --ss-- account O.o i dont think hes been playing for long enough :(

buzzing
29-10-2005, 09:14 AM
Welcome lounge full of stupid din's saying there not there for the 'habbo-x' when they obviously are,

Cheezy2
29-10-2005, 09:15 AM
Welcome lounge full of stupid din's saying there not there for the 'habbo-x' when they obviously are,

Haha I got to come and check that out ;p

buzzing
29-10-2005, 09:17 AM
lol it is so funny i said "help" half the room came over and i left ;)

olympic-games
29-10-2005, 09:28 AM
If your gonig to apply ,Think before you act

Its like full on babysitting ,If you wanna head off to a guest room ,abondon the Newbies then you betray the system.

Just remember its like a job ,but no pay :)

However ,it is a chance to act a "Hobba" and be helpful and become recognised

Rawr
29-10-2005, 09:28 AM
Lol i dunno if it's my month 5 or 6 hmmm :s

alexxxxx
29-10-2005, 09:33 AM
I am going to go in for this - I hope they don't pick just rich/popular people!

--ss--
29-10-2005, 09:47 AM
lmao I was dressed as a nobo and i still am and people come to help me O.o

Rawr
29-10-2005, 09:54 AM
I am going to go in for this - I hope they don't pick just rich/popular people!

I bet they will, but i really hope they don't.

le harry
29-10-2005, 10:21 AM
Im gonna try out, But it's gonna be a waste, wont get in..

bigbutsound
29-10-2005, 11:03 AM
I'm going to apply, I think it's a good project.

Ranger
29-10-2005, 12:23 PM
I'm going to apply.

And lol @ all the people suggesting Habbo Council members being one.

They're already on the council, why would they be Habbo X's? Don't you think they have enough on their plate?

skelayton
29-10-2005, 12:37 PM
its probably the same as signin up as a hobba where you have to be:
-over 18
-checked in a few hundred times
-been on the hotel for a few weeks
-have a knowlegue of habbo

nets
29-10-2005, 12:43 PM
what if your current habbo got hacked and you had to start again????
If you've been hacked, I can't see how you're going to be the best person to help people with safety.

-over 18
-checked in a few hundred times
-been on the hotel for a few weeks
-have a knowlegue of habbo
Clearly you didn't read the newsie, as they state you have to of been a member of Habbo for 6 months, and you can be any age (well not younger than eleven obviously..).

Ranger
29-10-2005, 12:46 PM
-over 18

I sincerely doubt that.

bigbutsound
29-10-2005, 12:53 PM
There is no age limit. :)

Frodo13
29-10-2005, 01:00 PM

Init

zak-x
29-10-2005, 01:11 PM
I will definitely apply for Habbo X i hope i get chosen even though it is rare.

For you people who say im never going to get chosen and junk like that well why are you saying this why not get your hopes up be confident about your self.

Vitality
29-10-2005, 01:13 PM
So if you have been banned you cant become one :'(

Frodo13
29-10-2005, 01:19 PM
I dont think it means you cant be one. I think it just lowers your chances, there gonna pick someone with no bans before someone with bans

Hecho
29-10-2005, 01:20 PM
LMAO I Cant W8 And Oh Btw Frodo I Love Your Sig

Jon™
29-10-2005, 01:32 PM
Ah I'm gonna apply anyway.

I've recieved a few two hour bans but thats it, mostly for flooding when playing paintball.

I'll explain that I've been playing 3 or 4 years but I cant remember.

skelayton
29-10-2005, 01:40 PM
Clearly you didn't read the newsie, as they state you have to of been a member of Habbo for 6 months, and you can be any age (well not younger than eleven obviously..).

so they say, but i dont think habbo would really get eleven year olds in to help say a 13 year old newbie

Barmi
30-10-2005, 09:13 PM
Habbo Xs will be great, but what is also needed is for Hobbas to answer CFHs from the Welcome Lounge. I send a CFH and it takes about half an hour to an hour to absolutely forever, for the CFH to be seen to, or not seen at all.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!