PDA

View Full Version : Need some help in french ? I'm here for you !

?WhyNot?
29-10-2005, 05:32 AM
I usually speak french, as it's my first language. If you need any help, feel free to ask me, I surely can answer your question.

kasi
02-11-2005, 01:20 AM
hmm i know who to come to now when i have french homework xD

je suis fatigue ;[

?WhyNot?
02-11-2005, 02:16 AM
hmm i know who to come to now when i have french homework xD

je suis fatigue ;[

Lol ;)

By the way, I hate it when english people forget about the accent... it's "Je suis fatigué", not "Je suis fatigue". And it changes everything !

Je suis fatigue = I am tiredness
Je suis fatigué = I am tired

kasi
02-11-2005, 10:45 PM
Lol ;)

By the way, I hate it when english people forget about the accent... it's "Je suis fatigué", not "Je suis fatigue". And it changes everything !

Je suis fatigue = I am tiredness
Je suis fatigué = I am tired
i dont know the alt code xD

?WhyNot?
02-11-2005, 11:29 PM
i dont know the alt code xD

Oh yeah lol, you need alt codes ? I don't know what an english keyboard looks like :o

kasi
03-11-2005, 12:55 AM
Oh yeah lol, you need alt codes ? I don't know what an english keyboard looks like :o
yeah we don't have the actual key thing on it

Victimized
03-11-2005, 06:51 PM
Thats very annoying especially when you got french homework and your spending ten minutes trying all different combinations.

?WhyNot?
03-11-2005, 10:04 PM
Well bookmart this page, you will only have to CTRL + C and CTRL + V :

é è à ù ç ô â ï É È À Ù Ç Ô Â

Tell me if I forgot any :)

JoeyK.
11-11-2005, 01:31 AM
Hey why.... somthing that annoys me about your ENGLISH: You don't put a space before punctuation in english >;P

I always see you ask a question, then space, then question mark... really annoying ;P

Shampoo
11-11-2005, 09:05 PM
Thats very annoying especially when you got french homework and your spending ten minutes trying all different combinations.
you could highlight it and go to symbols and get it from there or set your word to french by going to tools language and french(france) and no it doesnt turn all your system french

issaa.
11-11-2005, 09:07 PM
Thanks im really rubbish at french, if I need help I know who to ask.

timROGERS
12-11-2005, 10:57 AM
I'm good at French, it's me 2nd languge, I'm an A* Student

?WhyNot?
12-11-2005, 07:59 PM
I'm good at French, it's me 2nd languge, I'm an A* Student

You learned french only at school or you talk it in some occasions ?

Bear-Max
18-11-2005, 11:23 PM
I'll *hopefully* be getting an A or A* at GCSE level in French. I enjoy it and I have used it outside school quite a few times. I've been to France twice in the last year and it's fun to interact with the locals.

Thanks for the offer of help :P

Triarch
27-11-2005, 09:15 PM
Just to help out the people who are having trouble with symbols. First of all, theres a simple program installed into your computer that has all types of symbols, even Arabic alphabets. Firstly, go to Start and the bottom left hand corner, then click Run. After a little window pops up, type in "charmap" (without the quotation marks) and another window should pop up. There you go! Have fun with French. Btw, French is my 3rd language. lol. I just take it in school. Well its compulsary. Anyways, I'm out! Bye!

- Triarch

Achieve
27-11-2005, 10:50 PM
Hi I need help,

Whats
Finland
Poland
Tunisia
Turkey
Czech republic

In french? xD

?WhyNot?
28-11-2005, 12:29 AM
Finland - Finlande
Poland - Pologne
Tunisia - Tunisie
Turkey - Turquie
Czech republic - République tchèque

Hope it helps ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!