PDA

View Full Version : Emo

deltateamaplha
29-10-2005, 09:55 PM
I know Emo stands for emotional person but what eles do emos do ? I think I might be an Emo I always get Emotional but arent they into a certain type of music? I mean I am into stuff like Mariah Carey and Darius and so on :s very confused.

Jane
29-10-2005, 10:02 PM
I know Emo stands for emotional person but what eles do emos do ? I think I might be an Emo I always get Emotional but arent they into a certain type of music? I mean I am into stuff like Mariah Carey and Darius and so on :s very confused.

Emo music is things like Simple Plan, so I wouldn't so you were emo, but it's hard to define emo these days, no one really knows what it is anymore.

Labelling yourself is pathetic in my opinion, I'd rather be me than whatever anyone else says I am.

deltateamaplha
29-10-2005, 10:04 PM
Yeah I don't lable my self I was just wondering if people would lable me it.

Steph
29-10-2005, 10:24 PM
not another thread again. with all due respect, theres loads of emo threads with like loads of pages, could you not read through them and find your answer?!
and I don't know you personally so I can't say if I'd 'label' it you, emo is more of a fashion now, but in my view, if people dress like that I don't think they are emo. Emo is more of a state of mind and I don't think there is many emos.

kaut
29-10-2005, 10:28 PM
I'd label you an MTV baby :D... but that's pretty much what I label anyone that mentions current music trends and where they fall into it as. No offense, but just be yourself and don't worry what others think.

ChloeDust
29-10-2005, 10:32 PM
Yeh as kaut said, be yourself.

I hate the whole 'Labelling thing now' i had a row with my brother about it the other week cause it drives me nuts, people nowadays can't do, say and enjoy what they want without being classed/labelled as someone, it's annoying and it bugs me, i dress how i like, i listen to what i like etc but i don't class myself as anything cause i think it's sad when people do that. So yeh x/

joe:-,
29-10-2005, 10:36 PM
I want 2 marry klock.

kaut
29-10-2005, 10:39 PM
Yeh as kaut said, be yourself.

I hate the whole 'Labelling thing now' i had a row with my brother about it the other week cause it drives me nuts, people nowadays can't do, say and enjoy what they want without being classed/labelled as someone, it's annoying and it bugs me, i dress how i like, i listen to what i like etc but i don't class myself as anything cause i think it's sad when people do that. So yeh x/

it's always been like that though... as long as there are different groups then people will either label people into that group, or they'll label themself into that group. Goes back to the 20's and even further back in time I'm sure.

joe:-,
29-10-2005, 10:40 PM
once i was a cat :)

ChloeDust
29-10-2005, 10:47 PM
Hmm i suppose but it's annoying lol i just class myself as; Mee ^^ lol

Dimebag
29-10-2005, 10:51 PM
http://www.emorangers.com

deltateamaplha
30-10-2005, 12:39 PM
not another thread again. with all due respect, theres loads of emo threads with like loads of pages, could you not read through them and find your answer?!
and I don't know you personally so I can't say if I'd 'label' it you, emo is more of a fashion now, but in my view, if people dress like that I don't think they are emo. Emo is more of a state of mind and I don't think there is many emos.
:'( Sorry I never knew there was loads of threads on this I will close it:(.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!