PDA

View Full Version : sore and smelly :(

kaut
29-10-2005, 10:25 PM
Eh, so it's been about two weeks since I last logged in. I just finished my first week of my new job. Pretty much what I do is put one part in a machine, take the part that the machine just cut into another machine and continue this pattern for 12 machines then start all over again. Each part weighs about 30 lbs. so by the end of the day I lift about 2 tons and walk around 10 miles. It's been a year since I've done manual labor... that's right, I'm lazy :P So the first couple of days I was sore all over. Now it's mostly just my hands and my arms, and I come home smelling like steel every night. I work the 3-11 shift which means I don't really see any of my friends until the weekend... kind of weird since the only reason I moved up here and got a job was so I could hang out with my friends... lol.

Seeing that it's Saturday and I still don't have a key for the apartment I'm staying at and my friend that's letting me live here for $100 a month is gone for the weekend, I decided to stay in and see what's going on on Habbo and I may play Runescape in a bit.

Just a little update. Meh, I hate going in to work but getting off of work is the greatest feeling ever :D

danny1541
29-10-2005, 11:04 PM
I feel for you i after work at a store with a loser of a boss that says hes gonna fire me if i muck up again Lol

Danny.

NekkLe
29-10-2005, 11:14 PM
Eh, so it's been about two weeks since I last logged in. I just finished my first week of my new job. Pretty much what I do is put one part in a machine, take the part that the machine just cut into another machine and continue this pattern for 12 machines then start all over again. Each part weighs about 30 lbs. so by the end of the day I lift about 2 tons and walk around 10 miles. It's been a year since I've done manual labor... that's right, I'm lazy :P So the first couple of days I was sore all over. Now it's mostly just my hands and my arms, and I come home smelling like steel every night. I work the 3-11 shift which means I don't really see any of my friends until the weekend... kind of weird since the only reason I moved up here and got a job was so I could hang out with my friends... lol.

Seeing that it's Saturday and I still don't have a key for the apartment I'm staying at and my friend that's letting me live here for $100 a month is gone for the weekend, I decided to stay in and see what's going on on Habbo and I may play Runescape in a bit.
Welcome back :)

Nice to see you back on the forum since its been a while you were last here.
Jobs, Eh, Luckily for me, I love my job. Loving your job makes your whole life so much better. It doesn't feel like a chaw to do, its actually something to look forward to in my week of working and going to College.

Anyways, hope you get everything sorted out, keep up with the hard work ;)

#NekkLe

ross
29-10-2005, 11:50 PM
Ew? Rofl, hahaha.

Victimized
30-10-2005, 12:10 PM
Yay kaut's back, hopefully the music forum will get better now.

$@m
30-10-2005, 01:34 PM
Welcome Back :)

kaut
30-10-2005, 08:31 PM
:)

I won't be on a lot... but I will drop by now and then when I find some free time.

ilovejordan
30-10-2005, 08:32 PM
:)

I won't be on a lot... but I will drop by now and then when I find some free time.
Wicked.

YellowParasol
30-10-2005, 08:51 PM
I feel for you i after work at a store with a loser of a boss that says hes gonna fire me if i muck up again Lol

Danny.
Ive had that happen to me Before. :P

kaut
02-11-2005, 06:08 AM
Well... after a week I'm not sore anymore... but I'm still smelly :(... my roommate laughs cause I come home with a dirty face every night. No clue how... I never was good at keeping my face clean at my jobs. Even at a grocery store

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!