PDA

View Full Version : Time Peril - Chapter's 1 and 2

Isaac
30-10-2005, 01:06 AM
Time Peril - Chapter 1 - Introduction

Wednesday, April 13th, 3001. The world has just been introduced into the 22th century. Alot has changed, over the years, including the introduction of hovercrafts, space stations, and cloning devices. But only one device has boggled the mind for centuries, and possibly many centuries to come, the Time Machine.
Over the year's, many scientist's have attempted to complete a gadget similiar to this, but all have failed. Some have even put their bodies on the line to prove that time travel is possible, but have died in their attempt. Their have been many immatations, claiming to provide time travel to those who seek past event's, but to no avail.
Project #754 is dedicated to finding the secret to this mystery. Project #754 started in 1982 after being influenced by such movies as Back to the future etc,. Many of their expiriment's have been succesfully completed, all except for Time Travel. Today, that is their main focus. Like many other scientific groups, all of their expiriment's have failed, except, for one. This is the story of how the crew for Project #754 were succesful in the begining, and dead, in the end.

Time Peril - Chapter 2 - It Begin's

Joseph, Cassidy, Adam, Ryan, and Jessica, the Project #754 crew, were all sitting in their lab, writing, observing, pondering about science and what not. Joseph walked silently out of the room. A couple of day's ago, a man dropped by the lab, and left some old, rusted part's to as if they belonged to a car. Joseph was curious to as if the man knew something about Time Travel that could help them. Cassidy, the oldest of the group, had told everyone to not look in the bag holding the part's, mainly because she didnt know if it was safe. They THOUGHT they were car part's, but were not sure, so didnt bother. Joseph never really aboyed Cassidy, he wasnt the type to take order's from anyone, especially a girl. He headed over to the computer's room, were Cassidy had put them. He opened the bag to find a bunch of rusted copper tubes and wires mixed with some heavy chunk's of steel. "Heh" Joseph thought to himself "just a bunch of old part's, nothing new." He walked out of the room, right into Cassidy. "What are you doing?" Cassidy scolded "I told you that no one was supposed to look in there." Joseph gave her a nasty look "All that was in there was some copper tubes and wires, so it doesnt matter." he replied. "That's not the point. The point is that you disobeyed my order's, and the last time I checked, I was the leader of this group, not you. So I suggest you straigten up around her or youll be fired." She replied, and walked out of the room. Joseph totally ignored it, and made his way into the TV room (They all lived in the lab.) He sat on the couch next to Adam. "Just some friendly advide her, Joseph.." Adam said "You should really take Cassidy's order's into consideration, I mean, she is your boss." Joseph didnt even reply. He just sat back and changed the channel slowly." Dawn came and the crew awoke early as usual. Jessica would usually wake up first and make sure all her labmates were up as well. "Breakfast?" cried out Ryan. Ryan was the shy one of the group, whenever someone was supposed to speak for the group, he made sure it wasnt him. "Sign me up for some egg's" Adam replied, calling from the stair's. Joseph walked outside and was shocked by what he saw on the doorstep. "G-Guy's.." he yelled "there's another bag of stuff on our doorstep."

Rebecca
30-10-2005, 01:07 AM
ER I DIDNT HAVE TIME TO READ IT.. BUT ITS GOOD ROFL

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!