PDA

View Full Version : Habbo World

sim
30-10-2005, 09:17 AM
You log-on to your hotel weather it be .CA .CO.UK etc
Anyway you then have the choice to go into any hotel (walk on the outside) and go into the Public rooms but not the private rooms. Its would be good also it would mean if you were in another hotel you could have a UK badge its would be really cool also you wouldnt be aloowed to buy from their catalouge cos that would ruin eveything! But also on the way to these hotels there could be some cool little public rooms for everyone. I dunno hwat would happen to the console
could people please add their ideas! :)

Baving
30-10-2005, 09:19 AM
The only downside....
IT would cause great amounts of lag! It would be even worse than it is at the moment.

sim
30-10-2005, 09:21 AM
I see your point but you would be out of one hotel and into the outside bit and into different hotels. Depending on what hotel is more popular it wouldn't really have as much lagg as long as the serverswhere different

Baving
30-10-2005, 09:26 AM
I suppose, but it would take a long while to load up the different hotels :P and you have to get all of the hotels to agree to join up :o

sim
30-10-2005, 09:29 AM
Its not like they are owned by the same company :rolleyes: It wouldn't be that hard for all of them to do it and its only public rooms you just meet up with international people that is all!

Baving
30-10-2005, 09:36 AM
I understand now i thought you meant guest rooms aswell :) in that case then it is a good idea as you will be able to meet new friends etc. Habbo could also invent a international hobba system to patrol the public rooms :)

sim
30-10-2005, 03:06 PM
Multi lingual hobbas! :0

Baving
30-10-2005, 03:08 PM
Well they would have to have some sort of moderation :o

sim
30-10-2005, 03:29 PM
Maybe hobbas that cant talk or something or they have auto translators just a really colll idea! ALSO the public rooms would be used more

Baving
30-10-2005, 03:40 PM
Yea the public rooms would be used more but i don't know about the translate tool :p

sim
06-02-2006, 05:49 PM
Yeh I dont think the translator would work (Bumped becuase of new idea)
InfoBus rideis 1 cred taking you to another hotel, you put on your UK badge and off you go. But what about habbos with the same names?

Herman
24-02-2006, 09:13 AM
I like the idea, it's like just logging in from one homepage, you could choose your own language, and you can choose which hotel you want to go without having to go to that hotel's homepage. The only huge problem is lag though, otherwise this idea would rock. Person above me has a point though, same names, a problem.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!