PDA

View Full Version : is this guide any gd

redtom
30-10-2005, 03:11 PM
can u rate it out of 10 i am useing it on my site but i wanna know if it any gd

Pet Fish Guide - Members only

Items & skills you will need - 45 crafting, bucket,guam leaf

Fish bowl

First of all you will need a fish bowl so as you cant trade them you will have to make one so bank all you weapons and Armour and head down to port Sarim and get on a boat to Entrana go to the top north, west point and get some sea **** (2+). Now go back to the dock and go west to the sand pit and full your bucket with sand, go to the house with the range in and cook 1 of your sea **** there, you should get some soda substance, pick up the blow pipe (spawns on top of one of the draws) and go accross the road to the furnace and use your sand or soda on it you should now have some molten glass, use the blow pipe on it and pick the fish bowl from the menu, YAY now you have your fish bowl,

Getting your fish

Now head up to Catherby and go into the fishing shop and use your fish bowl with the sink, place your ses **** in the fish bowl (if you forgot to get the extra one buy a big fish net and fish for a bit you sould get some sea ****) talk to harry in the shop and ask about the fish he will give you a tiny fishing net use it on one of the fishing spots in harrys fishing shop you will now have your first fish YAY

Making Fish food

Now you just need food for your fish so it can grow, talk to harry again and this time ask about the fish food he is sorry to say that he has ran out but he has a empty box with he ingredients on it so you can make to your self, crush up a guam leaf and your sea **** and place them both in the box and you’ve got your self some fish food, god that was hard!

hmm for some reason it filters out W.E.E.D

Rashelly
30-10-2005, 03:13 PM
It's ok I guess, although you could add that there's a fishfood respawn in draynor mansion.
Fish are boring, so there's not much you can write about them :(

redtom
30-10-2005, 03:15 PM
yeh i got 2 they do nothing i just wrote it coz every one with out one wants one and every one with them h8ts them

Amgawd!
30-10-2005, 03:18 PM
i aint got and dnt want :o

redtom
30-10-2005, 03:20 PM
well ur scott your diffrent lol (no offence ment)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!